Helladrol? Anyone used this and had results

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I bought innovative helladrol and wondered if anyone used and what dose? The rep at store said this was more of a mild prohormone and hardening agent, which is what I want for summer. Can someone explain how it works, increase total and free test ?

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have not used it, but it’s a proprietary blend of epi andro, a boldenone precursor, a hydroxyprogestin compound (17beta gives that away) , 4 andro and Arimistane. 150mg a pill seems on the light side. You should run cycle support and a real pct for this blend. I would recommend doing more research before taking it, and establish some clear goals and a fitness plan.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking at the nomenclature 4-androstene-3b-ol, 17-one it's 4-ad which converts at a low rate to test and I didn't check the others but I'm thinking maybe one of those was EpiAndro. So it is a prohormone. At 150mg it seems really low dosed for andros. Keep in mind anything that converts to hormones will shut down your natural production.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not a fan of a prop blend .. honestly i think you would have been better off at epi andro @ 600mg for 8 weeks w/ 4 dhea ( or even leave the dhea out imo would be fine )

cel stano plex ( 2 bottles )

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
not a fan of a prop blend .. honestly i think you would have been better off at epi andro @ 600mg for 8 weeks w/ 4 dhea ( or even leave the dhea out imo would be fine )

cel stano plex ( 2 bottles )
This!! Love the stano plex and company

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Epi andro more of a mild pro hormone? I understand my plan, just asking about this prohormone. I have experienced prohormone for years but took a while off, looking for some mild strength gains without causing a ton of sides. I’m interested in epi,

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi andro more of a mild pro hormone? I understand my plan, just asking about this prohormone. I have experienced prohormone for years but took a while off, looking for some mild strength gains without causing a ton of sides. I’m interested in epi,
Typically, those compounds are ran at much higher doses. 4andro is 300mg minimum. Epi andro is ran anywhere from 600-1200mg. Idk about the others. You’re going to need MANY of those 150mg pills a day to hit the minimum required doses of all compounds

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
There is something I don't understand...

Present as a precursor:
Is - 3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one undecanoate (1,4 ANDRO) itself BOLDENONE ?

Or is it not boldenone?

I can't find a concrete answer on the web,

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is something I don't understand...

Present as a precursor:
Is - 3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one undecanoate (1,4 ANDRO) itself BOLDENONE ?

Or is it not boldenone?

I can't find a concrete answer on the web,
it will convert to boldenone via a two-step conversion. which as we know, isnt very strong, if it converts at all.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Perfect thank you
I understand better.
It may be less dangerous than taking boldenone directly. So after that, is not interessing to use it, with the duration to keep gain ...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Perfect thank you
I understand better.
It may be less dangerous than taking boldenone directly. So after that, is not interessing to use it, with the duration to keep gain ...
my point is that it's pretty much the most useless of the andros. Boldenone is a slow acting steroid that increases RBC and appetite. the two-step action of this hormone in particular, means that it is possible to not get converted at all. which after using truckloads of this stuff when it came out, Im inclined to suspect this is the case. little to no conversion a lot like the 19 nor andros. they just don't work in the human model. at least not how you want them to.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Originally helladrol was from need to build muscle.
Companies banking on famous products but different ingredients is shady.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tra1n4fun

tra1n4fun

Awards
Extremely mild blend of prohormones that is not even comparable to a spoonful of creatine.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not "a prohormone" it's a couple of prohormones, underdosed and it's a crappy knock off of the good old days helladrol which was good old hdrol.

Don't waste your money. There's much better options.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ne le blâmez pas, il a abusé de produits interdits...
Sustagen Everyday Vanilla 550g Can

Five genes that give your nose its shape | Science | AAAS

Mais pas de la bonne façon....

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whoa whoa whoa! This new batch of newbs are really taking things to the next level!

welcome to am… 😂😂😂😂
Nobody stopped to think maybe bro has some strong affiliations with hi tech? Lately around here it seems like people are operating multiple accounts at once.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and you are an sns and cel rep? im sure they are proud to have you representing them...I know I’d be putting my mouth there if I was you.
I’m sure.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nobody stopped to think maybe bro has some strong affiliations with hi tech? Lately around here it seems like people are operating multiple accounts at once.
Who me? Probably not since my previous account was banned for talking sh1t about them when they first became a sponsor back in 15 or 16.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2
Anabolics 2