Helladrol? Anyone used this and had results

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I bought innovative helladrol and wondered if anyone used and what dose? The rep at store said this was more of a mild prohormone and hardening agent, which is what I want for summer. Can someone explain how it works, increase total and free test ?

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have not used it, but it’s a proprietary blend of epi andro, a boldenone precursor, a hydroxyprogestin compound (17beta gives that away) , 4 andro and Arimistane. 150mg a pill seems on the light side. You should run cycle support and a real pct for this blend. I would recommend doing more research before taking it, and establish some clear goals and a fitness plan.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking at the nomenclature 4-androstene-3b-ol, 17-one it's 4-ad which converts at a low rate to test and I didn't check the others but I'm thinking maybe one of those was EpiAndro. So it is a prohormone. At 150mg it seems really low dosed for andros. Keep in mind anything that converts to hormones will shut down your natural production.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
not a fan of a prop blend .. honestly i think you would have been better off at epi andro @ 600mg for 8 weeks w/ 4 dhea ( or even leave the dhea out imo would be fine )

cel stano plex ( 2 bottles )

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
not a fan of a prop blend .. honestly i think you would have been better off at epi andro @ 600mg for 8 weeks w/ 4 dhea ( or even leave the dhea out imo would be fine )

cel stano plex ( 2 bottles )
This!! Love the stano plex and company

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Epi andro more of a mild pro hormone? I understand my plan, just asking about this prohormone. I have experienced prohormone for years but took a while off, looking for some mild strength gains without causing a ton of sides. I’m interested in epi,

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi andro more of a mild pro hormone? I understand my plan, just asking about this prohormone. I have experienced prohormone for years but took a while off, looking for some mild strength gains without causing a ton of sides. I’m interested in epi,
Typically, those compounds are ran at much higher doses. 4andro is 300mg minimum. Epi andro is ran anywhere from 600-1200mg. Idk about the others. You’re going to need MANY of those 150mg pills a day to hit the minimum required doses of all compounds

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2
Anabolics 2