Hella/M-LMG and Boladrol...Final Draft??

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take toco-8, multi-vitamins, fish oil etc. everyday so that wouldnt change.
Always looking to get bigger keep in mind. If you would change dosing let me know, take out anything or add anything let me know.
So I have these layouts planned for my next 2 cycles. I just want them confirmed so their concrete and I can start planning my next couple of cycles!

Cycle A: Helladrol 75/75/75/75/75/75
M-LMG 75/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle Assist
Inhibit E

pct: Nolva 20/20/10/10
or
clomid 50/50/50/50 (please tell me which serm to run and why)
SNS-DAA
Purus Labs Recycle

Cyle B: Boladrol 8/12/14/16mg's
Inhibit-E
N2Guard

pct: Nolva 20/20/10/10
or
Clomid 50/50/50/50 (please tell me which serm to run and why)
hcgenerate
Unleashed

Also I'm thinking of adding Methoxyisoflavone and/or Ipriflavone to each of my PCTs. Is it good to stack the two? or just have 1? I cant find a difference between the two. If anyone has feedback on this that would be great. Also how good of an idea is it to add to PCT? One more thing whats the best brand to get?

TorqueGTR04

Awards
Run the Clomid for your helladrol/m-lmg stack. M-lmg has some progesterone activity, and Nolva upregulates those receptors. Don't want any prolactin induced gyno, after your cycle. Clomid is a better choice for that. And maybe do 50/50/25/25 clomid for that cycle, and you could do higher doses for the first couple days like in the 100mg range.

Example:
Day 1-3 100mg clomid
Rest of week 1-2: 50 mg clomid
Week 3-4: 25 mg clomid

Not sure what the best PCT for Boladrol is...I'd go with the Clomid for lower toxicity and better HPTA stimulation (anecdotally, at least)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definetely use Clomid for your Hella/Max LMG run do to the M-LMG being a progestin. I believe that Boladrol will aromatize to estrogen so Nolva might be better for that, and having an AI like Formastanozol would be good too to control estrogen on cycle

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay I see what you're saying. Thats what Im going to do then. Thanks Torque. Also how does everything check out?

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i
Definetely use Clomid for your Hella/Max LMG run do to the M-LMG being a progestin. I believe that Boladrol will aromatize to estrogen so Nolva might be better for that, and having an AI like Formastanozol would be good too to control estrogen on cycle
Rock so should I replace replace Formastanozol with my Inhibit-E on the Boladro cycle? But I do try to stay away from topical formulas during the summer because Im pretty much outside all day long between work, beach etc. and all I know is you cant be in the sun for them and I will never cover the areas up and risk having farmers tan haha. So they really arent a good option for me during the summer, they are really inconveinant. But if you recommend something better then Inhibit-E im game. Thanks bro

TorqueGTR04

Awards
If you're not looking to go topical for your AI on Boladrol, Inhibit-E should work. ATD/Inhibit-E is a strong anti-estrogen, only downside is the anti androgen properties, and I'm guessing that could affect your gains on cycle but I'm not sure...however for combating estrogen sides it is probably the best. Maybe even Nolva on cycle would help, that way it can aromatize but you won't get gyno or other estro sides from it.

As far as other AI's to try, look into 6-bromo. Not as strong of an anti-aromatase as ATD, but in decent dosing it could keep your gains dry and sides low.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright Torque Im g2g then. I thought that usually if you use an AI later on, in the cycle it "stops" your gains although its just dropping estrogen levels (water weight) and adding muscle so its making an impact. But the scale "stops moving". So if I run an ai from the start you think I will come across this problem or not?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry bro I missed seeing you had inhibit-E in there. You should be good with that then ;)

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh no worries Rock. Ive heard great things on Formastanozol and look forward to grabbing some this fall.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
swish1985 Anabolics 8