Helios 100 Dosage

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How many pumps are people doing daily of Helios 100? I've read 3 pumps in the AM and 2 before bed... Sound good as a staple?

How's the stuff working out for you personally? I'm trying it starting tonight to treat knee and arm pain.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't do a dose less than 3 pumps. 2 pumps puts you below the old 50mg dose.

I use it in my sleep cocktail before bed but I also do some during the day sometimes.

I mix helios with other dermals like Neuro melatonin and invictus a lot. apex's formula should increase absorption for the others

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is one product that actually works. I used it daily on my shoulders at 2-3 pumps per shoulder to deal inflammation that was nagging me for a while. It completely took away inflammation to the point where I no longer even need any muscle rub before workouts. Now I use it whenever that inflammation comes up and within 1-3 days it’s gone. This is a supplement that I will not go without and use when I need it. It’s done wonders on my shoulders and has gotten me back to working out the way I want. Amazing stuff!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they're 50ml a bottle, 5 pumps per ml. my usage varies. you can do 50 days at 5pumps a day. with BOGO sales you shouldn't need to worry about conserving too much. I just buy like 8 bottles at a time
I could be wrong but I think they moved away from 50ml bottles….they are now 30 or 60ml