Height increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
To the Asian chick, I think actually you said one of the rudest comments towards him. Asians are known for being not being tall. Most Asians are not tall. Most Asian women are petite also. Most are not bigger like yourself.
youre one to talk, aren't you the lady who couldn't swallow 25 pills at once and told us swallowing them one after another would cause you to be sad?
before entering a thread regarding possible self esteem problems or whatever i would address your own first please...
id stay out of the thread and not point fingers.

OP: bottom line, youre gonna get big, youre gonna get strong, and nobody is gonna care about your height, its an insecurity now but we all wish we were a little taller im sure. Use it as fuel man, a chick isn't gonna care if youre only a little taller than she is if youre 205lbs and 10% bf :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are Asian, own it.
I own my sh*t! You should own the fact that you're fcukin' crazy. Go swallow your fcukin' pills.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On your way to work being the tallest person in your office go get me some pho.
Here you go with your racist bs again. Aren't you on your way to get passed around by your "pro" MMA fighters?! Why don't you throw their freakin' names out there?! We're all curious..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
OP: pm me . Theres a way to solve your problem and i have a research paper to back it up . "THERE ARE NO PILLS INVOLVED "

Chammakchallo

Awards
To the asian girl, I'm pretty sure it's the truth that asians tend to be shorter than other races. Sure, it's a generalisation, but hey, it's true. Now go away and adamantly deny this while shunning every asian guy who approaches.
Anyways, I'm going to start the cycle soon, budget isn't really a concern for me. Thanks for the help guys.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To the asian girl, I'm pretty sure it's the truth that asians tend to be shorter than other races. Sure, it's a generalisation, but hey, it's true. Now go away and adamantly deny this while shunning every asian guy who approaches.
Anyways, I'm going to start the cycle soon, budget isn't really a concern for me. Thanks for the help guys.
Maybe Asian women don't like you because of your sh*tty and insecure attitude, not because you're at eye level with them...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Inbox me if bro i got you on this no meds needed

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Inbox me if bro i got you on this no meds needed

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
OP, chances are NOTHING will work for you at this point. That said, if you are going to try something, I'd say go for a large dose of peptides and some exemstane. At least you won't hurt yourself that way. MK-677 if you don't want to touch needles, but truly it'd be just as safe (if not more) to go with the traditional peptide stack. Exemstane... Well you figure it out. And make sure you're in a large caloric surplus

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
To address the whole insecurity thing going on here: you guys are too fast to tell OP to "just get better". I'm 5'6" and had to eat the "if only you were taller" line myself. It hurts, I've cried. I've also had very hot girls tell me I make them a giggly mess. I've worked hard in life, and succeed where 99.9% of people would fail, and I have no problem saying I'm successful now and will be more successful in years to come. Does that take my insecurity away? **** no, if anything, it engrains it. You end up asking yourself who you'd be without your achievements (be it having legs on your arms, money, etc.). I just want to shed some light on how complex what the OP is going through may be, and that simply telling him that he should be cool with it isn't going to do much. He's seen a psychologist, he's done (some) research. He knows if he accepts who he is it won't be a real problem, he's not handicapped. Knowing and truly, internally accepting are too very different things. Just be careful how you address the issue and be sensible twords the OP and us short men in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.