heart racing and jitters

aca007

Awards
Hey PES guys I have a question that I could use answering about the erase, alpha T2, and oxyelite pro stack if you would be so kind. First I would like to say I love your stuff so far. In 1 week and a day with your supplements, diet, and exercise I have lost 10 pounds so far. Now to my question. I have little time if any to eat during the day until 5 pm some days and I started my second full dose following the dosing suggestions on one of the logs today and after about an hour my heart started racing and I had very uncomfortable gitters. I had not had time this day to eat so idk if that would be the reason for this, but I was just wondering what you would suggest would be the cause and solution. Should I wait to take the second dose after I have put something in my stomach at about 5 or just start lowering my dose again? Anyway thanks for any and all answers to this question.

Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
you are not doing yourself any good by not eating
supplements taken for whatever reason are not a substitute for food
i think your heart racing and the jitters should be a warning to you /Im not sure why you are taking two fat burners together

if your aim is to put on muscle , you are not giving your body anything to work with , no protein to build and repair, no carbs for energy and no good fats .
in short you are going to burn yourself out and to get the energy you want , you will be relying on stims.
To sum up , not very healthy at all.

aca007

Awards
well i am eating. I just cant eat anything before 5 most days due to my class schedule and work. I usually load up after i get off. I know thats not ideal dietary standards to not eat until after 5 but i literally do not have time to until i get off class and work. so should i just hold off on the second dose until i get food in me?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Your stack is fine. It's ok to take the 2 fat burners together because they attack the fat differently. As said above though eating is important as is drinking a lot of water.

I would follow this dosing since you seem to be more sensitive.
Am dose empty stomach 1 oep, 1 at2, 1 erase
Eat half hour after dose 1
6-8 hours later same as dose 1
Eat half hour after dose 2
1 hour before bed take 1 more erase.
If you notice dry joints cut out the second dose of erase and just take 1 am and 1 before bed.

After a while you'll get used to it.
Then change to 2 at2 am 2 oep 1 erase
Dose 2 is 1 oep 1 at2 1 erase (if you have no sides)

(I should add though that if your diet isn't on point then save your supplements till you get that under control. Supplements are just that.)

aca007

Awards
thats what i decided to do today and so far it is helping. Do you think after about a week i can increase the dose back up or should i just stay steady with this?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey PES guys I have a question that I could use answering about the erase, alpha T2, and oxyelite pro stack if you would be so kind. First I would like to say I love your stuff so far. In 1 week and a day with your supplements, diet, and exercise I have lost 10 pounds so far. Now to my question. I have little time if any to eat during the day until 5 pm some days and I started my second full dose following the dosing suggestions on one of the logs today and after about an hour my heart started racing and I had very uncomfortable gitters. I had not had time this day to eat so idk if that would be the reason for this, but I was just wondering what you would suggest would be the cause and solution. Should I wait to take the second dose after I have put something in my stomach at about 5 or just start lowering my dose again? Anyway thanks for any and all answers to this question.

Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
The jitters are most likely more extreme than others from not eating for so long. This, in combination with the caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine in OEP can drop your blood sugar

I agree with mmacrazy. Take 1 of each, twice daily. And follow up with some food a little while after. This will keep your metabolism going.

Sounds like the caffeine may really be getting to you, so maybe only work up to 2 AT2, 1 OEP in the morning and 1AT2, 1 OEP in the afternoon.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The jitters are most likely more extreme than others from not eating for so long. This, in combination with the caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine in OEP can drop your blood sugar

I agree with mmacrazy. Take 1 of each, twice daily. And follow up with some food a little while after. This will keep your metabolism going.

Sounds like the caffeine may really be getting to you, so maybe only work up to 2 AT2, 1 OEP in the morning and 1AT2, 1 OEP in the afternoon.
I've had the same experience with missing meals.

OEP + long periods without food = jitters and cold sweats for me.

Used AT2 and OEP both stacked and solo and never had any issues w/ the AT2, I'd stick to 1 OEP per dose if I were you.

aca007

Awards
Thanks for all the help everyone and fast responses. I look forward to seeing my final results on this stack. So far i think the stack is top notch. Thanks again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PES 21
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 12
Training Forum 15
ozarkaBRAND Supplements 26