Unanswered Healthy liver! Tips?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What do you recommend about?
I suffer from fatty liver, I would like to start a preventive "cure" anyway, to improve and not worsen the state of health of the liver.
Only one effective supplement, what do you recommend?

Thank you!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had non-alcoholic fatty liver a few years back and I can recommend the above. I was using OL’s on cycle support (k1ngsguard?) which had Tudca and a few other ingredients in it and I was drinking loads of water, eating more oily fish (salmon, mackerel etc) and nuts.

Mine was bad enough that 2 dr’s basically told them I was lying about not drinking

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kings guard is a good choice. Tudca is another good choice. Make sure to eat clean, drink plenty of water and stay natural.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tudca works wonders and it’s cheap af

misterbiggs

Awards
All of the above, and try some fasting too. Fasting will give the liver and other organs a break!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all of you for your help!
Yes, for the time being I am working with the doctor, but no medicine, nothing at all, only blood tests and ultrasound.

I am already following the diet of intermittent fasting, I drink a maximum of 5 L of water a day.

At the next check, I will repeat exams and ultrasound, I hope to see comforting results.

In the meantime, I was asking you for some liver supplements, and TUDCA looks like the winner.

I'll talk to the doctor and see what his answer will be.

Thanks again!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just start taking the tudca. It won’t hurt, only help you out. Tastes like shyte though lol. I took it in the am and pm with food