Healing with BMP! (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back, around the 1st week of November, I took a fall off of my mountain bike and ended up tearing my rotator cuff.. The day after Thanksgiving, I was running to the backyard and tried to pivot and ended up tearing the acl and meniscus..

I've been "friends" with @dsade both here and on fb for probably around 15 years now.. One day, I was explaining both of my injuries to him & how I can't take enough time off of work for both surgeries. Matt was beyond kind enough to offer me 2 bottles of his BMP to possibly eliminate the need for shoulder surgery..

That journey starts today.

I had a successful knee surgery last Thursday. Recovery is going well. I'll be wearing a leg brace for a month, so movement will be limited for a while.

I was going to include bpc-157 with this, but that would only skew my opinion/results of the run..

Rather than 2 pills 2x a day, I'll be taking 2 pills 3x a day as per Matt..

My first experience with BMP was years ago, when it was only available in powder form.. I've been a believer every since. It is easily the best product I've ever used for a recomp. The results were incredible.

Being laid up, obviously I won't be looking for any of those benefits. Lol. This is all about healing safely and getting myself back into the gym.

@dsade, I seriously can't thank you enough for your generosity and your pioneering spirit in this industry.

I'll be updating this often.

Here's a link to a PubMed study.

20220221_091516.jpeg

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, I forgot to discuss the shoulder.

Currently, it hurts to attempt to put my hand behind my back. Like, putting on my belt takes a while..
When I work in the lab at my job, it's a lot of numerical documentation.. Writing the numbers 9 and 6 is very painful.
Lastly, if I press my left hand up against my stomach, I have zero strength to press inward.. None..

Those are the 3 things I'll be paying attention to during this run.

Any other questions or comments, please feel free to post up..

Thanks for following!!

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had rotator cuff surgery Dec 13 and been using BMP. Matt gave me a bottle of BMP / I will be running 6 bottles all together. Although I don't have a previous post surgery with BMP to compare it too, but my shoulder feels and is working much better than I (and my Dr and Physio) expects at this time (10 weeks post surgery). Good luck bro, I will be using BMP for an upcoming knee surgery as well. I have previous ACL surgery. So if you got any questions / concerns, I am here.

Last edited:
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I put that 9 in front of the 6 specifically because of you @Dsasade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not gonna hog the spotlight from you, but using BMP I healed my torn rotator from last year around 95%, without surgery. I had 515 lbs on the Hammer Incline when my right pec tore.

I did have to have it reattached last Friday, so I'm rolling right with you to see how quickly I can get back to lifting.

Anyway, here we go

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be following along @enhanced

I have a nagging possibly torn labrum along with my left bicep or pec (top of armpit area). I also have 3 bmp i am hoarding to give it a second attempt. Will be following along to see how it treats ya. Hope for a speedy recovery.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this swabbie has got your back, marine!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this swabbie has got your back, marine!!!
I don't have a bucket list, but if I did, one item would be to sit down with you for a coke and some old military stories!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a bucket list, but if I did, one item would be to sit down with you for a coke and some old military stories!!
hell yeah, that would be a hoot.:cool:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the late update.. Kids out of school this week for Mardi Gras has kept the house busy..

Not really a whole lot has changed..

I'm off my Rx meds for the knee. Still taking Ibuprofen a couple times a day for inflammation and lower leg pain.

My shoulder seems to be about the same. Slightly less pain while putting my hand behind my back, so that's definitely a welcome change..

As per @dsade I've also thrown cissus into the mix.. I'm taking 2,400mg spread throughout the day.

I'm hoping to have a little bit more mobility in the coming weeks and then I'll try to start doing pushups..

This sedentary lifestyle totally sucks. Especially when our weather is sunny and 80°F... Lol, I just sit in a lawn chair in the driveway and read..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I've actually been sucked into a pretty good book. I saw the authors ne on fox news one day, so I decided to Google him. Very interesting profile!
20220302_154245.jpeg
20220302_154237.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I've actually been sucked into a pretty good book. I saw the authors ne on fox news one day, so I decided to Google him. Very interesting profile!View attachment 213366View attachment 213367
as if obama wasn't bad enough, should do a update to tell about biden's fucked up withdrawal that cost 13 marines their lives---FJB

back on point--good luck, don't rush things, healing takes time!!!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Go easy on that shoulder. Don't push it. When I had shoulder surgery in 09, my surgeon said it was a 2 month minimum recovery, regardless of whether it felt better or not. He was VERY addiment about not doing something stupid and ripping it all apart again. Hopefully some supplements can enhance your healing time though. Good luck!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go easy on that shoulder. Don't push it. When I had shoulder surgery in 09, my surgeon said it was a 2 month minimum recovery, regardless of whether it felt better or not. He was VERY addiment about not doing something stupid and ripping it all apart again. Hopefully some supplements can enhance your healing time though. Good luck!
Yeah, I've already done surgery on my right shoulder, so I definitely know not to push myself past any limits..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as if obama wasn't bad enough, should do a update to tell about biden's fucked up withdrawal that cost 13 marines their lives
My blood boils every time I think of that..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My blood boils every time I think of that..
yeah, it's like my modern day 'remember the alamo', i will never forget that!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you noticing any other changes with BMP?
I'm sorry, I missed this.

Because I'm confined to crutches and a full leg brace, I'm not able to do any kind of physical activity. Hoping in a few weeks, I'll be able to take the brace off and at least ride the exercise bikes..

Overall, I feel great.. I've been dieting hard since this log started. Finished a 48 hour last night. So, there's a much needed, definite physical difference in the mirror.

I have some db's in the garage, but sitting with my leg down gets painful, so sitting in a chair or stool to do shoulders or arms just isn't very feasible..

I can definitely tell a difference with my personal tests. Pushing in towards my stomach with my left arm has gotten better. Without a doubt.. Also, putting my hand behind my back has also gotten better.

So, yes, things are improving, despite no physical activity..