g0hardorgohom Well-known member May 6, 2014 #2 Monstrous traps! You like deadlifting, or at least SLDL's?
mindanmuscle Board Sponsor May 6, 2014 #6 Hahah, I definitely have the tats covered, two half sleeves, and one on the side. I will try to update frequently.
Hahah, I definitely have the tats covered, two half sleeves, and one on the side. I will try to update frequently.
g0hardorgohom Well-known member May 6, 2014 #7 mindanmuscle said: Hahah, I definitely have the tats covered, two half sleeves, and one on the side. I will try to update frequently. Click to expand... I like tattooed girls. I have only two tats myself - one in my upper back and one in my right arm. Gonna get half sleeve done at some point though.
mindanmuscle said: Hahah, I definitely have the tats covered, two half sleeves, and one on the side. I will try to update frequently. Click to expand... I like tattooed girls. I have only two tats myself - one in my upper back and one in my right arm. Gonna get half sleeve done at some point though.