Hdrol PCT...help with finalizing

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Okay so my cycle has been delayed a bit thanks to work and school totally ****ing with my universe.

Within the next couple weeks my workload is going to be slimming down a bit so I can finally put my Hdrol to good use in a cut.

I'm shooting for 6 weeks, but as for the PCT, I want to give it one last check.

ht 6'-6'1"
wt 225lbs
bf 15%ish?
Lift experience: extensive
PH experience: a few cycles of epistane, mdrol, and original phera (all solo)

50/50/75/75/75/75 Hdrol (Haven't worked with Hdrol before but does this look okay)

SERM (Torem) 120/60/90/30
Paravol 2/day
Lean FX 3/day

My question is this. Is this PCT the best option I have? What other suggestions would one make? Must I use a SERM or can I go OTC?

Something to keep in mind is I'm gyno prone...at least I'm pretty sure I am.

The only previous PCT experience I have is nolva with paravol or ActivaTe (original), LeanFX, and ATD.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'd like to get this panned as soon as possible.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Okay so my cycle has been delayed a bit thanks to work and school totally ****ing with my universe.

Within the next couple weeks my workload is going to be slimming down a bit so I can finally put my Hdrol to good use in a cut.

I'm shooting for 6 weeks, but as for the PCT, I want to give it one last check.

ht 6'-6'1"
wt 225lbs
bf 15%ish?
Lift experience: extensive
PH experience: a few cycles of epistane, mdrol, and original phera (all solo)

50/50/75/75/75/75 Hdrol (Haven't worked with Hdrol before but does this look okay)

SERM (Torem) 120/60/90/30
Paravol 2/day
Lean FX 3/day

My question is this. Is this PCT the best option I have? What other suggestions would one make? Must I use a SERM or can I go OTC?

Something to keep in mind is I'm gyno prone...at least I'm pretty sure I am.

The only previous PCT experience I have is nolva with paravol or ActivaTe (original), LeanFX, and ATD.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'd like to get this panned as soon as possible.
Looks ok. Start the LX in week3 of pct. You could use Post Cycle Support as a natty test booster in your pct I would also start that in week 3 of pct.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
according to your experience, id bump week 2 to 75mg and up the last two weeks to 100mg

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
according to your experience, id bump week 2 to 75mg and up the last two weeks to 100mg
Really?

Has anyone ever tried doing like a "semi pulse" where on days are dosed heavier than off days rather than off days being a "no dose" day?

Say for instance I work out 4 days a week, and run 50-75-100 or whatever on those days, and then on off days I go down another 25mg?

So a 50 week would look like 50, 50, 25, 50, 50, 25, 25
a 75 week would look like 75, 75, 50, 75, 75, 50 50
and a 100 week would be 4 days of 100, 3 of 75.

Do you think that would be effective?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think you should just ride it through. H-drol is mild enough as long as you dont go above 100mg.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I think you should just ride it through. H-drol is mild enough as long as you dont go above 100mg.
So you think the way I mentioned won't be effective? Is the same dose really needed on the off days as on the days?

People still make gains on a pulse where they yank dosing at all on off days. I would imagine that if you just pulsed slightly by taking less on off days rather than none at all, you'd get results more similar to a straight cycle and get more out of each product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trekofstarsx Post Cycle Therapy 11
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 12