HCGenerate $$$ Saver

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Just a tip - Active ingredient in HCGenerate is Fadogia as many of you know.

I won't name any sources but you can find pharma-grade Fadogia for about 20 bucks, and I know a lot of forms cost about $70 or $80+.

Saved me a few coins...

Husker89

Banned
Awards
You can name legal sources just illegal its just another supplement company

I won't name any sources but you can find pharma-grade Fadogia for about 20 bucks, and I know a lot of forms cost about $70 or $80+.

Saved me a few coins...

Husker89

Banned
Awards
You can source legal supplement sources

Saved me a few coins...

steppinRazor

Awards
Would be nice if it was in stock

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Saved me a few coins...
Pharma grade eh? That'd be great if there was such a thing.
Fadogia's effectiveness depends on the type of extract used. This will effect cost slightly, but I've never seen it more than 40 bucks for 2 bottles, nutra has had t-force bogo for years lol, no secret.

Hcgen is good at double the rec dosage. Not worth the cost though.

steppinRazor

Awards
Jb Have you tried iforce's fadogia?

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I hate it when I see people always say HCGenerate is the greatest **** ever etc, always include in PCT, tell other people to add it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jb Have you tried iforce's fadogia?
no, i've never really "needed" it enough to actually buy it, but I know I will buy some some day, and without even using it, i've reviewed enough logs/reviews of it to know it's legit.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
I'm confused. It seems that HCGen contains the actives of EndoSurge as well as That of Omega T-force which, especially after discount, makes it seem worth the $$. Is it just underdosed at rec'd pill dosage?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, but 10 caps of the hcgenerate I used ( i say this cause i was told the formula changed from the orig version?) was good stuff im talking within two weeks you feel better than you did before cycle.

I was able to dose it like this cause it was free. but if you want to, you'll need to buy 2 bottles. and i dont know if it's the same as what i used those years ago.

steppinRazor

Awards
yes, but 10 caps of the hcgenerate I used ( i say this cause i was told the formula changed from the orig version?) was good stuff im talking within two weeks you feel better than you did before cycle.

I was able to dose it like this cause it was free. but if you want to, you'll need to buy 2 bottles. and i dont know if it's the same as what i used those years ago.
i like what i hearing here as far as the results but theres no way im shelling out 150 bucks for T boosters. i really wonder how iforce's product stacks up to it.. you say its legit but im not finding any reviews or logs

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've never looked at iforce fadogia. i've seen it for like 20 bucks a few places though.

choco is correct that hcgen is more than just fadogia. but i dont think 5 caps is enough. different strokes an all.

there are other combinations of serm + otc products that are just as, if not more effective though, and you'll probably end up spending more if not close to the same as you would on ****'s product.

but if you want to save money, just run your serm solo.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, i've never really "needed" it enough to actually buy it, but I know I will buy some some day, and without even using it, i've reviewed enough logs/reviews of it to know it's legit.
i like what i hearing here as far as the results but theres no way im shelling out 150 bucks for T boosters. i really wonder how iforce's product stacks up to it.. you say its legit but im not finding any reviews or logs
my bad, i mis read your question, i was referring to omega's t-force.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
i've never looked at iforce fadogia. i've seen it for like 20 bucks a few places though.

choco is correct that hcgen is more than just fadogia. but i dont think 5 caps is enough. different strokes an all.

there are other combinations of serm + otc products that are just as, if not more effective though, and you'll probably end up spending more if not close to the same as you would on ****'s product.

Care to give a suggestion for what supp/combo you think would be better in terms of $/effect?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this^^^^^^

i think t boosters post serm will be a better use of your money ..def waste using it with a serm unless for libido or mood enhancement IMO

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
how about forget this HCGenerate sht even existed and if you really feel you need a test booster w/ your nolva/clomid then get some damned bulk DAA for cheap youll have boners for days.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
how about forget this HCGenerate sht even existed and if you really feel you need a test booster w/ your nolva/clomid then get some damned bulk DAA for cheap youll have boners for days.
Haha nice, I actually received my DAA along with my Fadogia from Allstarhealth in the mail today.

Haven't tried HCGenerate, but going by the numbers:

HCGenerate - 30,000 mg of Fadogia @ $72

IForce Fadogia 500 - 45,000 mg of Fadogia @ $22

Says "Pharmaceutical Grade" but yes a caveat to all my posts is I am a noob when it comes to all this stuff.

HCGenerate also has Tribulus (from my reading no real statistical significant findings on T-boost but anecdotally in my experience good for some nice boners & libido with m'lady. Either way there are a few other ingredients in HCGenerate, but in Fadogia 500 there is also 3b,5a,6a,24R)-Spirostan-3,6-Diol - 125mg.

While we're on the topic, anyone have any tips or positive / negative experiences in using Fadogia for PCT or just as a booster??? I also haven't tried DAA yet but now have both. Thanks!

Again, no experience yet with these products, will try it probably for my first PCT along with other usual suspects. There are a couple of promising studies, although not on humans.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I can tell you DAA would be the only thing Id ever add to my PCT, everything else is fairly useless in terms of actually helping your test. DAA will have you popping boners like youre 13 again. That plant **** imo is just libido help dont really see why just Nolva+clomid isnt sufficient or that +DAA

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can tell you DAA would be the only thing Id ever add to my PCT, everything else is fairly useless in terms of actually helping your test. DAA will have you popping boners like youre 13 again. That plant **** imo is just libido help dont really see why just Nolva+clomid isnt sufficient or that +DAA
You need to read some studies