AmericanJambo
Active Member
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask about hCG so if it's not then sorry about that.
My question is this. hCG doesn't last very long at all once reconstituted. The hCG I have is packaged in 5000iu amps. Can I mix up all 5000iu then load up slinpins with individual doses then freeze the pins to extend the life of the hCG? Then just take one out at a time, let it thaw in the fridge the day before I inject? I'm using hCG 3 weeks prior to PCT at 250iu per day. So, am I crazy or is it possible to do this for long term storage?
My question is this. hCG doesn't last very long at all once reconstituted. The hCG I have is packaged in 5000iu amps. Can I mix up all 5000iu then load up slinpins with individual doses then freeze the pins to extend the life of the hCG? Then just take one out at a time, let it thaw in the fridge the day before I inject? I'm using hCG 3 weeks prior to PCT at 250iu per day. So, am I crazy or is it possible to do this for long term storage?