HCG for youg health male...side effects???

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
Ive been reading that a young healthy male never having used aas using hcg would cause the testicles to become desensitized to lh is there any truth to this?? I was thimking of using 250mg eod for about 2 months???

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You definitely wouldn't get desensitized from that. I recall colkurtz was using a much higher dose for hCG monotherapy and had no issues. While we haven't fulled put to rest the question about desensitization with long term use (Say 1000+ IU's E3D for months), what you propose would have no effect in my opinion from what I've read.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
what would PCT look like for an hCG cycle? same as AAS? I mean testes might not get desensitized but natural LH production would drop, right?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
You definitely wouldn't get desensitized from that. I recall colkurtz was using a much higher dose for hCG monotherapy and had no issues. While we haven't fulled put to rest the question about desensitization with long term use (Say 1000+ IU's E3D for months), what you propose would have no effect in my opinion from what I've read.
I've been on monotherapy since May 2006. The first year I used 8,000 to 10,000 IUs per week. I've tapered down since then. Currently, I'm on 750 IUs twice per week and responding well. I don't think I am desensitized, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen to someone else.

I haven't really seen anything conclusive to back up the desensitization claim.

engival

Awards
  • Established
i think natural LH gets suppressed overtime
\
colk how do you like 750 2x compared to daily or EOD?

does doing 750 increase the chances for more e2?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
i think natural LH gets suppressed overtime
\
colk how do you like 750 2x compared to daily or EOD?

does doing 750 increase the chances for more e2?
No. I've encountered more E2 problems with frequent injections, and less benefit. The problem is HCG receptors don't get a chance to clear. Ask yourself this question: Does frequent stimulation prevent desensitization?

Also, HCG immediately suppresses and replaces LH. Once on therapy you're shut down. The good news is when you stop it returns to baseline. At least that's the way it's been for me.

engival

Awards
  • Established
SO u can stop HCG at anytime even after doing it for seveal months and things go back to normal?

what days do u injecT?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
SO u can stop HCG at anytime even after doing it for seveal months and things go back to normal?

what days do u injecT?
It's been that way for me. I inject Sunday and Wednesday evenings before bed.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
are you on Testosterone? if not why?
I stopped testosterone therapy over three years ago. I gave it another try last fall, but the results weren't as good as with monotherapy. I maintain TT levels in the 900 range. The transdermal combination started well, but after 8 weeks my TT dropped to 630 and E2 was high. What I do now is simpler and works like a charm. I suppose that when I'm old I will go primary and need an exogenous source. It will be interesting to see what's available by then.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
so my total test was about 350. on test its about 1000 im guessing.
do you think just using HCG could bring up total test to upper levels? seems like a "healthier" option that test and hCG combo. just using HCG long term seems better

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
so my total test was about 350. on test its about 1000 im guessing.
do you think just using HCG could bring up total test to upper levels? seems like a "healthier" option that test and hCG combo. just using HCG long term seems better
It would depend if your condition is secondary or primary. Where was your LH prior to TRT?