Hcg a week past the 30 day mark-still useable?

Kid

Awards
So the HCG I'm taking is Ovidrel and I keep it in the fridge. It's about a week over the 30 day mark and my new one isn't here yet. I inject it SQ and I was going to use this one, hopefully the rest will be here for my next hcg shots. There isn't anything too serious that could happen to me from injecting it is there, at the worst it just might not work fully, is this correct? Just don't want to potentially do something that could set me back.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
So the HCG I'm taking is Ovidrel and I keep it in the fridge. It's about a week over the 30 day mark and my new one isn't here yet. I inject it SQ and I was going to use this one, hopefully the rest will be here for my next hcg shots. There isn't anything too serious that could happen to me from injecting it is there, at the worst it just might not work fully, is this correct? Just don't want to potentially do something that could set me back.
MESO-Rx - View Single Post - Great response to certain DIM brand
Dr. Shippen feels the Novarel is ok for at least 6 weeks
despite the box saying 30 days.

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
My 10,000iu of HCG lasts me 80 days at 250iu EOD. The package states to use it by 60 days [refrigerated]. I have not felt a change transitioning from the old vial to a new one.

sidnee

Awards
I go 11-12 wks as well, curious pggamer (what do you feel or not feel?) cant say I notice HCG in my program.