Havoc Write-up

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
For Cortisol control:
Lean FX by anabolic xtreme looks promising.
Most common are 11-oxo by ergopharm and lean xtreme by designer supplements.
I have lean xtreme for my next havoc run. And I used retain2 on my last run of havoc which is why i assume Lean FX is probably the shittttt!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For Cortisol control:
Lean FX by anabolic xtreme looks promising.
Most common are 11-oxo by ergopharm and lean xtreme by designer supplements.
I have lean xtreme for my next havoc run. And I used retain2 on my last run of havoc which is why i assume Lean FX is probably the shittttt!
I agree. The new Lean FX by AX looks like a good fit for PCT. Lean xtreme is a fantastic product as well.

Retain 2 is my current fav, but i have yet to try Lean FX. :D

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
I will be getting the lean fx for the anit-cort. Do you recommend starting immediately after cycle or a week or so into pct?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be getting the lean fx for the anit-cort. Do you recommend starting immediately after cycle or a week or so into pct?
This largely depends on the half-life of the compound that you are taking (I.E. injectable esters vs. oral compounds.)

Since havoc's half life is roughly 6-8 hours, i would start during week 1 of pct. I know some people will disagree, but once that compound wears off, and your total test is low, cortisol sky-rockets as a result. This can be a detrimental process to your newly acquired gains.

I say start it with the end of your cycle, and run throughout your pct. :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This largely depends on the half-life of the compound that you are taking (I.E. injectable esters vs. oral compounds.)

Since havoc's half life is roughly 6-8 hours, i would start during week 1 of pct. I know some people will disagree, but once that compound wears off, and your total test is low, cortisol sky-rockets as a result. This can be a detrimental process to your newly acquired gains.

I say start it with the end of your cycle, and run throughout your pct. :D
Ahh, good to know.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So if DTH is being recommended to be started 5 days before the end of cycle, would that be the same for Activate Extreme. or would you just start AX with the LX on day 1 of PCT? This is without a SERM

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if DTH is being recommended to be started 5 days before the end of cycle, would that be the same for Activate Extreme. or would you just start AX with the LX on day 1 of PCT? This is without a SERM
I know that chuck was recommending to start the DTHC 5 days prior to the end of the cycle, so i can't say DS would recommend the same for Activate.

I would start the LX on day 1 for sure. You shouldn't need to start the Activate until week 2-3 imo if you're using the DTHC as well.

Edit: Your avy is hillarious! :lol:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I know that chuck was recommending to start the DTHC 5 days prior to the end of the cycle, so i can't say DS would recommend the same for Activate.

I would start the LX on day 1 for sure. You shouldn't need to start the Activate until week 2-3 imo if you're using the DTHC as well.

Edit: Your avy is hillarious! :lol:
I wouldn't be using the AX and DTHC. Prob just go with AX as i've used it before

rage123

Awards
question: i just finished my cycle successfully and i started PCT today...how long should i wait before its relatively safe to start drinking again just so i dont do anything stupid here..PCT is nolva creatine multi BCAAs and cycle support + post cycle support (AI)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
question: i just finished my cycle successfully and i started PCT today...how long should i wait before its relatively safe to start drinking again just so i dont do anything stupid here..PCT is nolva creatine multi BCAAs and cycle support + post cycle support (AI)
The nolva itself will cause some strain on you liver. I don't recommend drinking again until at least 2-3 weeks after your PCT is complete.

rage123

Awards
thanks bro...question this one is for my buddy who is taking it..he has nolva but isnt using it unless ultimately necessary..hes taking novedex xt + the other supps im takin and he was wondering the same thing..is novedex heptatoxic as well

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks bro...question this one is for my buddy who is taking it..he has nolva but isnt using it unless ultimately necessary..hes taking novedex xt + the other supps im takin and he was wondering the same thing..is novedex heptatoxic as well
I would advise him not to partake in any drinking until after his PCT is complete. PCT is an important time of maintaining your newly acquired gains while your body upregulates its own HPTA.

Nolvadex and Novedex xt aren't even in the same league as far as hepatic strain goes. Either way, wait until PCT is complete. :)

rage123

Awards
thanks bro..ok so im full of questions now because i got a side effect today..today was 2nd day of PCT and my kidneys have been aching today..im thinking its probably because i didnt have enough water yesterday tho? besides drinking a ton of water is there anything else to help relax them?

i also read that tylenol is liver toxic so its not smart to take it while on, is this true for IB Prophine like motrin as well?\

thanks

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes it is true for motrin/Ibuprofen, naproxen, and all other NSAID/s.

rage123

Awards
so is there anything i can do to relieve some stress off my kidneys they are pissing me off

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so is there anything i can do to relieve some stress off my kidneys they are pissing me off
It's more than likely back pumps. Check through the Havoc Write-Up again. I did a section on back pumps in there.

Make sure you're taking in a good amount of taurine, and fluid/electrolytes.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
All this reading and I am hooked. Ready to put together my first cycle and see some great results....Cant wait

rage123

Awards
great call on the back pumps bro..i upped my water intake and picked up some taurine and it feels alot better..question for my buddy..what shoudl he run the novedex XT at..he ends his cycle in a week he has it already just lookin for a dosage

thanks mate

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
If you wanted to stock up on havoc/epi...what would be the shelf life before it needed to be taken?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
2 years is normal on exp. Dates but I would assume if kept nice and right one or 2 years more and it would still be good!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you wanted to stock up on havoc/epi...what would be the shelf life before it needed to be taken?
The expiration date is 2 years from date of manufacturing, however if kept in a climate contoled place that is cool, dry, and away from sunlight, it will last far beyond that. Expiration dates are VERY lieniant in terms of actual compound degredation.

Vaccum sealing and freezing is another option for long term storage, but you should be fine with keeping as recommended above. :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice new avi there T, but I miss Megan

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Just throwing out a PCT for a standard 4 week havoc cycle...

Cycle support
Post Cycle Support: starting day 1 of PCT
I3C (indole-3-Carbinol) 200mg 3 times per day
Lean Xtreme from day one of PCT.
IGF-2 week 4 onwards
NeoVar during cycle and after (staple)

How does this look as a PCT?

I'd be starting Cycle Support 2 weeks before the cycle and carrying it on till week 4 of PCT. PCS would be run for 1 bottle same as lean Xtreme. IGF-2 would run for 1 bottle..maybe two at 3x in the AM and 3x in the PM.

So does this look alright for a non SERM PCT? or is it overkill with the IGF-2?

Support supps before/during/after

Poseidon
RPM
Taurine
Gut Health
NoXidant
Orange Triad
Fish oils
Purple Wraath
NeoVar

maybe adding in something for joints.
comments?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me in my opinion! Not overkill! You could actually do away with the I3C and just go with some 6oxo or novedex xt just die to the fact that some users experience slight estrogen related sides around day30 to 40 of PCT! But non the less good PCT! Some cre. monohydrate is always a plus too! This is just my opinion bud, but trauma will be the one to tell ya best! Good luck!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me in my opinion! Not overkill! You could actually do away with the I3C and just go with some 6oxo or novedex xt just die to the fact that some users experience slight estrogen related sides around day30 to 40 of PCT! But non the less good PCT! Some cre. monohydrate is always a plus too! This is just my opinion bud, but trauma will be the one to tell ya best! Good luck!
Week 5 - 400mg ed
Week 6 - 200mg ed
Week 7 - 200mg ed
Week 8 - 100mg every other day
something like that for the 6-oxo?

The NeoVar Recomped i use everyday has creatine-mono in it :) Been getting some lovely pumps off it at the moment!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
That looks good! Some up the dose from 600mg to start with! But that seems about eight!always wanted to try brocar!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Looks good and always wanted to try neovar! Sorry my blackberry can be confusing when typing!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
rightio, trying to lay out a "pulse" for after new year (once all the drinking has been got out the way!)

I'll be working out 4 days a week - mon, tues, thurs, fri.

Would I be good to run havoc 2 days on, one day off, 2 days on, weekend off?

I was also thinking of running Sustain Alpha and maybe Leviathan Reloaded on the off days.

is all the above a sensible idea?

upyourmass

Awards
Hey guys this thread has been a great help to me! I am putting together my first cycle and will be starting in about a week. I will post before and after pics to see how well it really works. I did have 4 quick question,
1-do you have slowly reduce the dosage when coming off?
2-how well does it work for 2nd and 3rd cycles?
3-how long do you have to wait between each cycle before your next cycle of havoc.
4-when should you start pct, as soon as your done with the havoc or do you wait a few days to start?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Time off from cycle to next usually add the length of your last cycle plus your pct to equal time off! Start your pct immediately next day! Depending on your receptors and if you've taken havoc before van depend on your gains but with a good diet and hard work no havoc cycle will go unnoticed! Haha! Bridging off a cycle use to be a huge key in the earlier years pa bodynuilding before serms and etc.. But no need to especially if you have the right PCT lined up!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Havoc Cycle.

ok so this is how I’m going to run Havoc this year sometime… a little more detailed than the previous post^

Havoc cycle Week 1-4

Week 1 - Havoc 20mg
Week 2 - Havoc 30mg
Week 3 - Havoc 30mg
Week 4 - Havoc 40mg

My PCT will consist of the following.

PCT week 1-4

Week 1 - pcs - Lean Xtreme.
Week 2 - pcs - Lean Xtreme.
Week 3 - pcs - Lean Xtreme.
Week 4 - pcs - Lean Xtreme - 6-oxo 400mg - IGF-2
Week 5 - 6-oxo 200mg - IGF-2
Week 6 - 6-oxo 200mg - IGF-2
Week 7 - 6-oxo 100mg every other day - IGF-2
Week 8 – IGF-2

I’ve only got 1 bottle of 6-oxo (60 caps) so I can’t increase the dose. I know the PCT is quite long here as most people do 4 weeks. I may get some clomid to have on hand, depends if I have some cash.

From what I’ve read the Trans Resveratrol in PCS should be enough to control estrogens and the icariin in pcs and RPM to boost test. I’m really looking forward to the testosterone and growth hormone booster effects that IGF-2 has to offer so hopefully I’ll be able to keep the gains I make.

I’ve read a lot about cortisol control and when to start it. I see a lot of people say either week 1 or week 3 of PCT, I’ve decided to go with it from week 1. I may also run it for an extra 33 caps after the bottle is done as I’ve got spare from an older bottle.

I’ll start cycle support a week or so before start of cycle at one scoop then 2 scoops on cycle and 1 scoop again during PCT until I’ve used 2 tubs.

I’ll dose RPM everyday in the morning 2x on non workout days and 3/4 pre workout.
Creatine - NeoVar Recomped 6x a day. Great nutrition partitioner too
Taurine 6g a day?
Gut Health 1 a day. May load up 3 before cycle
NoXidant 3x postworkout and on non workout days 3x on waking.
Orange Triad 6a day
Fish oils 3.6g EPA, 2.4g DHA dosing morning and in the evening
Purple Wraath 2 scoops/pre workout
Osteo Sport for the joints :)

Log or not? Maybe I don’t know. Before anyone says it, yeah I know at 22 I can make more progress naturally but I’d like to see gains a lot faster and see about going into the forces this year sometime…hopefully.

Any final comments on it please let me know, I won’t be buying anymore supps anytime soon as I broke the bank at the NP sale :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where is the pulsing guidelines?
I still haven't finished them yet, but will have them up eventually. I want to have the best outline possible when i present it, however my time to complete it is very limited right now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so this is how I’m going to run Havoc this year sometime… a little more detailed than the previous post^

Havoc cycle Week 1-4

Week 1 - Havoc 20mg
Week 2 - Havoc 30mg
Week 3 - Havoc 30mg
Week 4 - Havoc 40mg

My PCT will consist of the following.

PCT week 1-4

Week 1 - pcs - Lean Xtreme.
Week 2 - pcs - Lean Xtreme.
Week 3 - pcs - Lean Xtreme.
Week 4 - pcs - Lean Xtreme - 6-oxo 400mg - IGF-2
Week 5 - 6-oxo 200mg - IGF-2
Week 6 - 6-oxo 200mg - IGF-2
Week 7 - 6-oxo 100mg every other day - IGF-2
Week 8 – IGF-2

I’ve only got 1 bottle of 6-oxo (60 caps) so I can’t increase the dose. I know the PCT is quite long here as most people do 4 weeks. I may get some clomid to have on hand, depends if I have some cash.

From what I’ve read the Trans Resveratrol in PCS should be enough to control estrogens and the icariin in pcs and RPM to boost test. I’m really looking forward to the testosterone and growth hormone booster effects that IGF-2 has to offer so hopefully I’ll be able to keep the gains I make.

I’ve read a lot about cortisol control and when to start it. I see a lot of people say either week 1 or week 3 of PCT, I’ve decided to go with it from week 1. I may also run it for an extra 33 caps after the bottle is done as I’ve got spare from an older bottle.

I’ll start cycle support a week or so before start of cycle at one scoop then 2 scoops on cycle and 1 scoop again during PCT until I’ve used 2 tubs.

I’ll dose RPM everyday in the morning 2x on non workout days and 3/4 pre workout.
Creatine - NeoVar Recomped 6x a day. Great nutrition partitioner too
Taurine 6g a day?
Gut Health 1 a day. May load up 3 before cycle
NoXidant 3x postworkout and on non workout days 3x on waking.
Orange Triad 6a day
Fish oils 3.6g EPA, 2.4g DHA dosing morning and in the evening
Purple Wraath 2 scoops/pre workout
Osteo Sport for the joints :)

Log or not? Maybe I don’t know. Before anyone says it, yeah I know at 22 I can make more progress naturally but I’d like to see gains a lot faster and see about going into the forces this year sometime…hopefully.

Any final comments on it please let me know, I won’t be buying anymore supps anytime soon as I broke the bank at the NP sale :)
Looks pretty good, chub. I definitely don't think you need 8 weeks here even without a serm. 6 weeks should be plenty. The only think i would suggest is to move the IGF-2 up to week 1.

Best of luck with this, bud! :)

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I still haven't finished them yet, but will have them up eventually. I want to have the best outline possible when i present it, however my time to complete it is very limited right now.

So i guess i should follow dr d model until then.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i guess i should follow dr d model until then.
Absolutely would be my advice. :)

I'll get it out as soon as i can, but the holidays have thrown me way behind in all facets of my life right now.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good, chub. I definitely don't think you need 8 weeks here even without a serm. 6 weeks should be plenty. The only think i would suggest is to move the IGF-2 up to week 1.

Best of luck with this, bud! :)
ok sorted :) cheers!

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Time recommended for next cycle

Trauma looking for your guidance on when you recommend to start another cycle of Havoc. I finished my cycle on the 2nd of December and just finished my PCT. I had nice gains about 10 lbs and finished off with keeping 6 lbs of it. So im very happy with this cycle and cant wait to start another.

I was hoping to start another around mid Feb., or do you think that would be too soon. Thanks

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi friends! (and foes)

I just got Havoc! w00t!

I am eager to run it, starting tomorrow I think.

I want to pulse it, 10mg on work days, about 3-4 days a week. I have all support supps, no SERMS, will I need one with this dose?

EDIT: I'll be more detailed... Please comment what you think guys!

------------
Havoc 10mg on WORKOUT DAYS only, taken before workout. 3-4 times a week.
------------

Throughout the cycle I will be running P.C.T Assist (and after the Cycle, I have 3 bottles), also Liver Assist XT.

Im about 3 weeks into a divanil cycle btw guys... Im thinking of keeping running it the same, about 1200mg of divanil per day, OR should I dose divanil on rest days where I don't ingest Havoc?

Im gonna be running 50% Cissus caps 800mg/day.. Taurine, etc

I have a **** ton of supplements.. I have everything.. Fenugreek 50%, 6-oxo, arimidex, xtend, etcetc, it's ridiculous how much stuff I have, so if you have any suggestions on what I should add in my cycle please just say it..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma looking for your guidance on when you recommend to start another cycle of Havoc. I finished my cycle on the 2nd of December and just finished my PCT. I had nice gains about 10 lbs and finished off with keeping 6 lbs of it. So im very happy with this cycle and cant wait to start another.

I was hoping to start another around mid Feb., or do you think that would be too soon. Thanks
Hey man,

I recommend that you hold off until at least late-march/april. You want to give your body time off to readjust and regain homeostasis for a time being. This will help maximize your gains with your next cycle.

Great to hear that you had a successfull cycle with havoc! :)

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Ok, that will work also. I guess im just making sure i can get one more cycle in with PCT before i deploy in july. Again thanks for the guidance Trauma

unvryan

Awards
T1

Is T1 still answering questions about havoc since it sounds like he parted ways with RPN?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is T1 still answering questions about havoc since it sounds like he parted ways with RPN?
I'm sure he'll still answe questions but he won't be able to make official statements on behalf of rpm but rather as his opinions

Posted from an iPhone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Supplement Logs 1
Supplement Logs 21