Havoc pct

Newb123

Awards
Evening gentleman, 40 year old who's going to run havoc...along side AI Sports Cycle Support 2.0 , for 4 weeks.

Then my pct will be blr rebirth with d-pol for another 4 weeks...how does this sound and am I missing anything.

Also could I use craetine once I've finished the first cycle?

Thank you in advance.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run a SERM in addition to D-Pol and Rebirth. I personally like Clomid at 50/50/25/25.

Also, you can use creatine during your cycle, during PCT, whenever. Creatine is something I always run. If you're looking for something that is a little more than your typical creatine product that can aid you during PCT and en off cycle, look into CreMax XT. Not only does it contain your daily dose of creatine, in two forms, but it also contains a full dose of TMG at 2.5 grams, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine at 2.5 grams and Glycerol at 2 grams. The ingredients are synergistic with one another and aid in workout performance, endurance and recovery. All of which can be negatively effected during PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ agreed. I would run nolva or clomid for sure in pct. And you could throw a natural anabolic product during your pct as well if you wanted.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid, CEL EPI-PLEX, CEL PCT ASSIST, and SNS Reduce XT. Good to go for PCT!

Newb123

Awards
If I added nolva also to my pct where would I be looking to get this as I'm from the UK and although I've looked I'm unsure as to the stuffs legit or garbage? Also I was lead to believe rebirth is as good as nolva but again the nets full of misinformation.

bradray5871

Awards
Run Nolva or Clomid, not both, no need to. Only suggestion i could add is Epistane is notorious for estrogen rebound after pct, so make sure to have an AI on hand or just run one for 4-6 weeks starting third week of pct. Good luck

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because of the estrogen rebound during PCT with Epi, look into AlphaMax XT to run along with your SERM. AlphaMax XT contains a full odse AI to help with the estrogen rebound. It will also help boost testosterone through multiple different pathways to help overall recovery.

Newb123

Awards
Because of the estrogen rebound during PCT with Epi, look into AlphaMax XT to run along with your SERM. AlphaMax XT contains a full odse AI to help with the estrogen rebound. It will also help boost testosterone through multiple different pathways to help overall recovery.
So would I run this as well as the d-pol the alpha max xt that is? Or would the xt be enough for test boosting?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a SERM.

I would also opt for Cycle Assist in pill form. Nutriverse happens to be having a deal on it that would work out great for you:

Buy 2 Cycle Assist, get a Free SNS Taurine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On cycle support I would do cel cycle assist vs cycle support. It's a bit underdosed. You could keep it and half dose cycle assist to help bump it up.

You can use creatine on and off cycle. No reason to stop

For pct I always add in reduce xt for cortisol control as well as Xgels and Abe for some natty anabolic help.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA is a nice addition to AlphaMax XT. Some do not like DAA and others do. I came off cycle about 2 months ago. I ran AlphaMax and DAA and recovered nicely. I did get blood done to make sure of that.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAA is a nice addition to AlphaMax XT. Some do not like DAA and others do. I came off cycle about 2 months ago. I ran AlphaMax and DAA and recovered nicely. I did get blood done to make sure of that.
Great recommendation here from a well respected member in regards to DAA. If you do go the DAA route, SNS DAA has you covered!

It is very cost effective and will help boost testosterone and raise libido.

bradray5871

Awards
When i used to pct, daa was a great addition to my pct

mp420

Awards
Run Nolva or Clomid, not both, no need to. Only suggestion i could add is Epistane is notorious for estrogen rebound after pct, so make sure to have an AI on hand or just run one for 4-6 weeks starting third week of pct. Good luck
[/CITAZIONE]
arimistane how is alright?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11