Havoc Log

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Well, I started my Havoc today@20mgs. I havent touched a prohormone for 8 months and I did a crappy post cycle therapy. I have everything that I need for this one. And I have gained a wealth of knowledge from this website. My cycle is going like follows, if anyone has any advice then please let me know.
Week 1 - Havoc 20mgs/DHEA 75mgs
Week 2 - Havoc 30mgs/DHEA 75mgs
Week 3 - Havoc 30mgs/DHEA 100mgs
Week 4 - Havoc 40mgs/DHEA 100mgs
Week 5 - Toremifene(120 first 3 days) then 90mgs/AX PCT 1
Cap/DHEA 50mgs
Week 6 - Toremifene 90mgs/AX PCT 2 caps
Week 7 - Toremifene 60mgs/AX PCT 2 caps
Week 8 - Toremifene 30mgs/AX PCT 3 caps

Supports supps
Milk thistle ~ 400-600mgs
ALA - 300 mgs
ALCAR - 2 Grams
Choline Citrate - 2 Grams
Multi Vitamin
Glucosamine
MSM

Starting Weight:186 about 12% body fat. Looking to cut for summer.

grantr

Banned
Awards
i'm in my third week of havoc at 30mg/d and my strength shot through the roof, scary strength...good luck

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^sounds awesome. how much weight are u up?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh, either is good, i would say HD is stronger, but we are working on re-formulating PCT as well...........

look at my journal for some PCT ideas.........

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
i'm in my third week of havoc at 30mg/d and my strength shot through the roof, scary strength...good luck
Whats an example of scary strength, +20lbs bench?

Just want to know what I have to look forward to with my havoc cycle.

grantr

Banned
Awards
^sounds awesome. how much weight are u up?
i'm only up 4 lbs I think

and colin scary strength is my set at bench is up 10lbs so far but I know I can move my set up more and my max went up over 40 lbs..every time I go in, especially chest, I am just so much stronger, i'll be able to get 2-3 more reps of heavier weight every time, hopefully I will max out at 300 tomorrow

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats an example of scary strength, +20lbs bench?

Just want to know what I have to look forward to with my havoc cycle.
YES your bench will jump 20 pounds EASILY and possibly more as the cycle goes on...............

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Well, Ive already started noticed the positive sense of well being and had a pretty good chest workout at lunch. I think i might go ahead and just run 30mg the whole time so that I can keep a constant level of it in my system. Libido is elevated. I am taking the Havoc with meals which I hear is the best for absorption.

grantr

Banned
Awards
yeah, you should definitely do that..ps..strength = benching 275 x 3 and then three days later benching 305 x 3 and moving your set of 8 from 235 to 245...and after all that squeezing out 2 more reps dumb bell pressing 110's than the previous time to make 6

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
grant, did you get those type of strength gains with Havoc? THATS AMAZING! :head:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Took yesterday off from the gym. Havent noticed anything spectacular yet. I know most people say that it takes a little while to kick in. It took about 5 days for superdrol to kick in. Plan on bombing my back and Bi's at the gym today (back is my favorite) and then doing some cardio. Should I take on Havoc in the morning and then 2 before workout or just spread them out like Ive been doing? A couple of guys from my work are on Havoc and they are about 10 days into it and they say that they don't feel shut down at all. One of my friends said that his nuts have grown!! How is this possible??

grantr

Banned
Awards
grant, did you get those type of strength gains with Havoc? THATS AMAZING! :head:
hell yes I did, not good for size, but my strength is just growing off the hook..I am taking m13 (xmass, lmg)75 mg a day (25 mg pills 3 times a day) along with the havoc..keeping my joints wet and pain away...chest again tomorrow, gonna go for 315

grantr

Banned
Awards
Took yesterday off from the gym. Havent noticed anything spectacular yet. I know most people say that it takes a little while to kick in. It took about 5 days for superdrol to kick in. Plan on bombing my back and Bi's at the gym today (back is my favorite) and then doing some cardio. Should I take on Havoc in the morning and then 2 before workout or just spread them out like Ive been doing? A couple of guys from my work are on Havoc and they are about 10 days into it and they say that they don't feel shut down at all. One of my friends said that his nuts have grown!! How is this possible??
spread them out, this is what I'm doing and my strength is skyrocketing

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if Havoc and Primo tabs would make a good stack??

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Ok, there is no way this stuff could be kicking in this fast! I weighed 186 five days ago and now I'm 192! I felt strong as hell during my back work out today! Libido is increasing as well (I really hope that continues to climb). This has got to be a placebo effect because Superdrol didn't even kick in this quick. For some reason, my nuts are hanging lower than normal (thats really weird). I'm also getting bigger erections. :head:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Getting strong as hell! Havoc is really kicking in now. It seems like its good for cardio as well. Libido up a little (nothing much). Thinking about dropping the DHEA. I'm not sure its doing much.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
did you weigh urself with the same scale dude?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 6/7

Well, Im up to 192 now (which is amazing). Libido is down, but I think the problem is the DHEA so I'm gonna drop it. If I had some 4ad then I would run that, but I don't so Im going to run the Havoc solo.

grantr

Banned
Awards
Well, Im up to 192 now (which is amazing). Libido is down, but I think the problem is the DHEA so I'm gonna drop it. If I had some 4ad then I would run that, but I don't so Im going to run the Havoc solo.
Lucky, i'm not putting on any weight at all

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
Hyde, not sure if I missed it or not but how tall are you?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Hyde, not sure if I missed it or not but how tall are you?
5'9 around 12 percent body fat. Just to update on the strength increase I did chest today and I was throwing up the 120s on flat bench about 4-5 times:head:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Lucky, i'm not putting on any weight at all
My body always does this when im on steroids or pro-hormones. I put on about 25 lbs in 3 weeks on Superdrol. So, far I like Havoc better because the sides are so low. I haven't even had a lower back pump yet!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im in on this one, im starting up havoc in a week or two.

Im especially interested in your PCT hyde, are you going to keep us updated with PCT in this log?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
im in on this one, im starting up havoc in a week or two.

Im especially interested in your post cycle therapy hyde, are you going to keep us updated with PCT in this log?
Yeah, I'm gonna log this until the end of PCT. If you see any changes that could be made or anything you think I should add anything let me know.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hyde, did you outline your PCT yet? sorry if i missed it...........

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
hyde, did you outline your post cycle therapy yet? sorry if i missed it...........

Week 5 - Toremifene(120 first 3 days) then 90mgs/AX post cycle therapy 1
Cap/DHEA 50mgs
Week 6 - Toremifene 90mgs/AX post cycle therapy 2 caps
Week 7 - Toremifene 60mgs/AX post cycle therapy 2 caps
Week 8 - Toremifene 30mgs/AX post cycle therapy 3 caps

I will probably not include DHEA this time.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will probably not include DHEA this time.
:head: :head: :head: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

FINALLY, someone who doesnt like to include exogenous androgens in their post cycle therapy thinking it is somehow exempt from the HPTA negative feedback system.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
:head: :head: :head: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

FINALLY, someone who doesnt like to include exogenous androgens in their post cycle therapy thinking it is somehow exempt from the HPTA negative feedback system.
Im actually not going to be taking it during cycle either. I was going to for my joints, but it was hurting my libido. I really do not like DHEA. What do you think about adding E-form to my cycle. Someone else on another thread thinks its a good idea for libido and cutting, but I feel that Havoc is already a good cutter and destroying more Estrogen will be counter productive right?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Feeling great today! Pumps were amazing during my biceps workout! I also did cardio and even that was cake (I hate cardio). This is the first steroid that I have tried that made me feel good when I did cardio. I could barely walk for any distance while on superdrol, let alone go for a run. Libido is up, but nothing major. The only side effect that I have so far is a really oily forehead and some positive aggresion.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Still feeling awesome! I added some E-form and it seems to raise my libido up even more.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Still feeling pretty good. Strength still is insane. Libido is lower than normal. Maybe E2 is getting too low? My joints don't hurt though. My nips are small (like usual), but I still have some fat in the lower abdominal area which I hope will be gone by the time this Havoc cycle is done. My diet is on track, but I need to add more cardio in. Am I correct in my thinking that since Havoc is closely related to a SERM, then it would do nothing for lowering estrogen in the body and only prevent estrogen from attaching to estrogen receptors?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Feeling really good today. I feel pumped all day long and it feels good. I did legs today and wanted to throw up after. I love the intensity that Havoc gives me. Holding steady to 193 right now, which isn't bad considering I'm only 5'9. I hope the new Anabolic Xtreme post cycle therapy is out by the time I hit my PCT because I would love to add that in there in place of the old AX PCT. I will have to try and convince my wife that I need to buy more supps, which probably won't happen lol. So, I may just have to run what I got. I was wondering what it would hurt to add Clomid to the Torm at say 50mg ED?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you could, but the torm is more than capable of taking care of things by itself.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

I hate to say this, but I don't feel like I'm getting lean at all. Don't get me wrong Havoc is awesome so far, but I was expecting more LEAN gains. My diet is good, but I dont do a lot of cardio (maybe thats it) because it seems like it makes me so much weaker. Since I started taking Havoc, I seem to be more bloated and I don't understand how this is possible. I can't speak for the gyno reducing abilities of havoc because I usually have really small nips with no signs of gyno. I was also expecting more of a libido increase with Havoc because its related to DHT (some days libido is actually lower than normal and its usually pretty low anyway). I've been taking E-form off and on to try to control the bloat and increase sex drive but I haven't been doing that consistantly because I get too worried about my joints (mostly my shoulders). On a positive note though, my lifts are all up and I feel pumped 24/7!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Feeling good today again. I notice that I feel Havoc a lot more when I take it on an empty stomach. I read somewhere that you should take methyls with food so that is what Ive been doing, but I started taking it on an empty stomach with some juice yesterday and I can feel it a lot more. When I take it with food, I notice some really bad heartburn. Has anyone else got heartburn on this stuff?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Feeling good today again. I notice that I feel Havoc a lot more when I take it on an empty stomach. I read somewhere that you should take methyls with food so that is what Ive been doing, but I started taking it on an empty stomach with some juice yesterday and I can feel it a lot more. When I take it with food, I notice some really bad heartburn. Has anyone else got heartburn on this stuff?
I am trying the empty stomach approach as well. Havent noticed any heartburn when taking it with food however.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Feeling like s*** today. Libido is way down. Joints hurt. Weight has leveled off. No lower back pumps.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
uh oh!

bro, u are making me not want havoc lol
I was expecting a more "androgenic" feeling. Maybe I should have bought Epistane instead. I really dont understand why my libido is getting lower every day. Maybe estrogen is getting too low. When I was on megazol my estrogen got really low and I still had a really good libido. I hope I start feeling better soon. I liked the way phera made me feel more. After two weeks on that, I was way more pumped in the gym and horny as hell. It really sucks that they banned 4ad because that was awesome and it would be so good to stack with Havoc. I think this is my last oral cycle. I hate taking pills everyday and I hate messing with my liver.