Havoc Log

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I did a crappy post cycle therapy about 9 months ago after taking a mega TRN/Methoxy TST/Mega Zol and my libido has been really low ever since. So Jomi gave me the idea of going back on cycle and then doing a proper PCT as kind of a Testosterone reset and it seems to be working because I stopped taking Torm yesterday and no drop in libido :cheers:
so that was roughly 7 months from the time the problem started that you decided to go back on? why so long the wait?

Im sufferign from libido loss pretty much from the beginning of Feb., I want to try to go back on cycle but im just thinking it might be coming back soon. maybe the same reason you waited so long. I also have a new GF and dont know if i want her to know about my cycling.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
so that was roughly 7 months from the time the problem started that you decided to go back on? why so long the wait?

Im sufferign from libido loss pretty much from the beginning of Feb., I want to try to go back on cycle but im just thinking it might be coming back soon. maybe the same reason you waited so long. I also have a new GF and dont know if i want her to know about my cycling.
Because I was frantically trying everything that I could think of to fix it. I also noticed a couple of steroid users (anti-aging forum) who thought their HPTA was shot and went on TRT for about a year and then went off that and did a proper PCT and they are good now. Everyone should give Jomi reps for this idea because it works.

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Ok, started Torm. I wasn't liking how Havoc was making me feel. It felt like a milder version of superdrol, but it crushed my libido about the same as superdrol. I don't think my body reacts well to dry compounds.
Kinda weird because for me my libido was WAY up while taking superdrol and then it went to hell about half way through PCT. I ran Tamox, AX PCT and Lean Xtreme and about week 3 or so I started having low libido issues. Its coming back( I think) now but I dont know what I did wrong with PCT.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because I was frantically trying everything that I could think of to fix it. I also noticed a couple of steroid users (anti-aging forum) who thought their HPTA was shot and went on TRT for about a year and then went off that and did a proper post cycle therapy and they are good now. Everyone should give Jomi reps for this idea because it works.
im sure once more people find themselves almost a year into a failed recovery theyll turn to this method as a last resort.

the problem is that the mentality is "if i go back on it will get even worse". its simply not the case.

ill keep hunting around and find some more people who could benefeit from this little trick, but id say ill probably only get another one or two people to give it a try by the end of the year. kind of sad really.

piston, a 4-6 weeker of normal dose prop plus a regular pct is all it takes to re shut you down. in all 3 cases ive seen this tried (again, including myself) everyone has noticed an improvement over their pre-cycle condition in under one week of SERM post cycle therapy.