Havoc Cycle Results

KTL

Awards

Hey guys, just wanted to post my results of a 4 weeker of Havoc. I ran 10mg the 1st day, 20mg the 2nd day, and 30mg from day 3 until day 30. The strength boost was almost immediate, not shocking in your face but a nice pleasant boost that got me wondering if it was placebo or actual supplement. After a solid week of steady increases I concluded it was in fact the Havoc kicking in and fast. After about 4 weeks in I was amazed at how far I had come in such a short time.

The positives of this cycle were

- strength increases in all lifts
- muscle hardness
- muscle gain, especially in the traps
- incredible pump

The negatives of this cycle were

- occasional headaches
- lower back pump after about week 2
- lethargy and cardiovascular decreases
- the incredible pump....everywhere
- tendon and ligament pain
- heat increase/perspiration increases!!!!

To explain a bit more about the positives, they were in short...AMAZING! I cant believe how far I progressed day by day and week by week. Before the cycle I was using 90s on flat bench for a comfortable 6 reps or so. By week 2 I was throwing around HUNDIES like they were 40s. Its an amazing feeling. I never had access to a barbell during the cycle so it was purely dumblells and machines but I did do a strength test just 2 days ago with a barbell and got 2 solid reps with 300 for flat bench. This is easily a 50+ pound increase in the bench. Absolutely nothing short of amazing in my eyes.

Now for the negatives. All was well until I started to realize that when just walking around the office or playing with my kids I was always short of breath. Everything in and out of the gym seemed to become a chore. What I think it was and this may or may not be right but I think because of the mass I put on in such a short time my body was having a hard time coping with it. Just too much too soon and my lungs and heart just couldnt keep up. Then the back pumps started, oh baby, they are not pleasant. Sure pain is pain but a short trip to the washroom from my cubical had me thinking I could hold my pee just a little longer. I would have to say it was by far the worse side effect of the cycle. So with lower back pumps, ah make that, full body pumps and with the cardio burden I was pretty much a normal person in the gym for 1 hour out of the day and the other hours I spent awake I was a bother to people around me.
Then the tendon pain started to kick in at around week 3. In the gym I seemed to put my mind past it but out of the gym I had difficulties doing normal day to day stuff without wincing.

All in all though what a great ride. Much better than my previous 3 week stint with PP. Best $40 I have ever spent....EVER.

9/10

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What changes did you notice physique-wise and what was your diet like while on-cycle?

KTL

Awards
Physique-wise I easily noticed an increase in everything but espeically the delts, and traps area. The traps took a huge leap in appearance, IMO I went from looking like I might workout to "wow, my t-shirt has 2 big bumps next to my neck"! My upper body got a lot wider which made me feel and look fuller and thicker. I noticed the pecs also started to look a lot more seperate from each other, the seperation between the pecs was easily more noticable as it seemed to gain nicely. My wife grabbed my arm other day and said "man, your arms are solid". She was looking for some fat to pinch and was shocked at how different my arm felt from just weeks before.

Diet was very loosey goosey. Call me an odd ball but I dont believe in the science in diet as much as others do. I ate maybe 150g of protein a day and just ate normally everyday. No extreme amounts of carbs or protein, just a normal guy diet with 2 shakes a day.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Nice, I just started Methyl E(hovac clone), and when I first started I felt the same way, I was thinking this can't be kicking in already!!! How much wieght did u gain??

KTL

Awards
I purposely didnt jump on the scale to see water weight and bloating. I didnt want those numbers in my head, I only wanted tangible/visual gains. But if I were to guage results on that I say about 10lbs of lean mass...maybe 12lbs. I think overall I gained quite a bit in fat and water as well, like I mentioned before, the "weight gain" was started to bear down on me.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Im just starting my third week at 30mg's and yeah im getting all your positive effects with almost non of your negative, except the odd back cramp but ive been supplementing with taurine.
Oddly enough i beleive im starting to get shut down but my libido is still rocking strong!
Im debating weather or not to bump to 40 mg's..

arena

Im just starting my third week at 30mg's and yeah im getting all your positive effects with almost non of your negative, except the odd back cramp but ive been supplementing with taurine.
Oddly enough i beleive im starting to get shut down but my libido is still rocking strong!
Im debating weather or not to bump to 40 mg's..
why is it odd that ur gettin shut down

KTL

Awards
Arena, how much taurine are you using? Ive known about taurine but have yet to try it. I kinda wish I would have given it a go before I finished. Oh well, maybe next cycle.

redvision

redvision

Awards
I suggest anywhere between 5-10g of taurine a day. Lots of potassium helps too. If you wonder where to find potassium in good amounts, try Garden Cocktail or any vegetable beverage... about 650mg in just 1 serving! Bananas contain some too...Pretty amazing what it can do for back/overall pump...

Just a thought,

Red