Has anyone tried MSM?

semtex

semtex

Awards
So I frequent ergo-log and I came across a whole bunch of recent articles on MSM. I want to know if anyone out there has tried it and at what dose. They state benefits with IGF-1 and cortisol control plus a bunch of other benefits.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read that too and picked some up. Cheap and aside from those things you listed it's good for the joints

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used about a year ago and never felt anything. In to see if anyone else sees difference.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did not see ant benefits from MSM.............

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought organic sulfur crystals (MSM) by Kala Health on Amazon. I'll let you know how it goes. I too read ergolog and so far these are the findings:
-speeds up post-training recovery
-reduces pain in joints
-counteracts hay fever
-reduces wrinkles
-blocks cortisol
-strengthens bones and muscles.
-sabotages cancer cells.

semtex

semtex

Awards
I just want to know how high to dose it to see results. I think in the study's it was injected I'm not sure. I know that tomatodine and ursolic acid was also hyped up but they both had to be dosed really high to see good results.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just want to know how high to dose it to see results. I think in the study's it was injected I'm not sure. I know that tomatodine and ursolic acid was also hyped up but they both had to be dosed really high to see good results.
I read that you can take as high as 4.8g per day. Some people who are sensitive can experience stomach discomfort at high doses. I guess its best to start at 1g and ramp it up to see if it makes any difference.