Has anyone read "A Case for Faith"?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If so, let me know what you think of it. I also have a few questions regarding some of the claims in the book i'm trying to resolve.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
You mean "The Case for Faith" by Lee Strobel? If so, no, I havent read it but I am familiar with its subject matter and the questions it purports to answer. Mainly because I had these same questions myself. I always had a problem just blindly following anything. I needed proof. Hard evidence.

Well, the Lord strenghtened my faith immensely by showing me the reality of the spirit world. Not in a way I would have hoped, but beyond any doubt regardless.

If you are having doubts or wondering if its all just fairy tales, pray and sincerely ask the Lord to show you. He will. He knows exactly what we need. If you take a step towards him, he will take two steps toward you.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
You mean "The Case for Faith" by Lee Strobel? If so, no, I havent read it but I am familiar with its subject matter and the questions it purports to answer. Mainly because I had these same questions myself. I always had a problem just blindly following anything. I needed proof. Hard evidence.

Well, the Lord strenghtened my faith immensely by showing me the reality of the spirit world. Not in a way I would have hoped, but beyond any doubt regardless.

If you are having doubts or wondering if its all just fairy tales, pray and sincerely ask the Lord to show you. He will. He knows exactly what we need. If you take a step towards him, he will take two steps toward you.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8
Good post! I understand when people say they have a hard time with blind faith in a God they can't see. But when you ask the Lord in your heart and turn to him, your eyes get OPENED to what is truth. Jesus is the risen and LIVING Savior. If you ask him to lead your life you will be amazed at what you will see.