has anyone ever used erase high infinity inhibitor

madhornet

Awards
Does anyone know if you can use erase while running test cyp. To block UN wanted estro?

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
That's is an OTC supp you need something stronger for a test cycle suck as arimidex.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Does anyone know if you can use erase while running test cyp. To block UN wanted estro?
Yeah Id use arimistane if you already have it. But keep arimidex and letro on hand. If you start to see sides and a higher dose erase (old formula) doesn't work. Then use arimidex. .5mg and if that doesn't help and you see gyno symptoms then use letro and taper down

madhornet

Awards
Having trouble tracking those down. That's what led me to ask about erase. Thanks for the feedback.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Having trouble tracking those down. That's what led me to ask about erase. Thanks for the feedback.
You have test but can't find AIs?

madhornet

Awards
Yes I'm being treated for low test. So I have prescribed test cyp. So to clarify my amounts are not too high. But I have been on for a year. I do get blood work to check my levels. The test levels have been high at times behond the norm. Which causes the sides. My Dr doesn't seem to worry

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
So what are your numbers? Alot of people don't even need an AI on TRT.

madhornet

Awards
My test levels at 40 yrs old should be 355-1000. I'm around 800-1200 at times around 750. But I'm getting some sensitivity in my nipples. Also lately I have taken on a whole new body change over the last 5 months. Leaned out and got very vascular. Didn't know if the test is causing the changes.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transdermal formestane is the best OTC option for aromatizing compounds.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
My test levels at 40 yrs old should be 355-1000. I'm around 800-1200 at times around 750. But I'm getting some sensitivity in my nipples. Also lately I have taken on a whole new body change over the last 5 months. Leaned out and got very vascular. Didn't know if the test is causing the changes.
I didn't mean Testosterone. ;) This is a thread about an AI afterall. :p