Hard Rock Seismic Surge Mini-Log // *SPONSORED*

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Shout out to Hard Rock/StrongSuppShop for the opportunity. I have received some free samples (and a blender bottle 😎 ) to review.

Here is a the full write-up for Seismic Surge: https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/seismic-surge-by-hard-rock-supplements

Here is my current log for a peak into my training and other variables going on: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/becoming-mandro-the-giant-1-4-andro-stack

I have 3 grape 🍇 sample packs, I will be using later on today for the first time to weigh in on my initial thoughts. I am fairly stim sensitive and typically don’t take in more than ~200mg caffeine at one time, so I will be starting with a 1/2 serving. This log will probably serve well to those of you considering SS who are also jittery, tweaky, sensitive fellows such as myself.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited to here your thoughts!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I forgot all about it yesterday and used my regular pre.....

Tonight it is!!!
Looking forward to it bro. You’re a strong regular these days. Ran your true shred; now you’re running super mandro and andro the giant, and now seismic surge. Looking forward
To your feedback bro!

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking forward to it bro. You’re a strong regular these days. Ran your true shred; now you’re running super mandro and andro the giant, and now seismic surge. Looking forward
To your feedback bro!
People are going to start thinking I’m a Hard Rock sponsored athlete 😂. Used it at tonight’s workout, I’m off to work. Will give my feedback in the AM

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
FIRST EXPERIENCE :

I poured the sample pack into a measuring spoon so I could better gage what a 1/2 serving would be.

MIX-ABILITY — (8/10):
Mixed “as expected”/just like any other pre. Didn’t dissolve insanity or anything crazy. But it wasn’t clumpy or problematic.

TASTE — (8/10):
Tastes like grape 😂. Nothing really to say here other than, again, tastes “as expected”. Tastes good though. A bit refreshing, and I don’t see grape flavor pre too often tbh.

PUMP — (7/10):
Pump was not huge or overly dramatic. I also only took 1/2 serving and you are going to want a full serving to really reap the benefits of the pump aspect from this formula.
side note: VASCUALRITY — (8.5/10):
Though I will say while the pump wasn’t crazy, the vascularity certainly was for me. I’m bulking now, and during my cut this summer I didn’t really have vascularity intra workout as good as it was today (should’ve got pic, can in future).

FOCUS/ENERGY — (9/10):
This is obviously the shining point of this product. Great focus and energy. But it felt super clean, and a bit subtle. It didn’t really “kick” in, like most pres. I just subtly noticed that one second I was warming up and such and slowly I was just in the fucking zone. Lol.

SIDES/NEGATIVES — (5/10):
I’ve never used Alpha-Y, but have tons of experience with regular yohimbe. Alpha-Y is to be much more tolerable, and it was. But I also only used a 1/2 serving and still experienced some cold sweats post workout (a known yohimbe side for those unaware). So I’d imagine it could be more pronounced with a full serving. I also felt a bit of a ‘come down’ post workout, which obviously comes with the territory, but some do not enjoy that.

OVERALL — (8/10):
Solid pre, and I may higher my rating after a few more days. If I were to purchase this I think it’d be better off because of my low stim/caff tolerance, it would take me at least a week to work up to a full serving and really start to enjoy it. We will see.

For someone like me this will probably serve best as a “save the day” preworkout. For days where I’m really dragging ass, or PR attempts, etc. Also in a cut as I want to use Alpha-Y in my next cut so it’d be nice to have a serving right in my pre.

Friday I’m going for a 5RM on bench press (just hit a new 5RM last week), so that will be a great time to put my theory to the test. đŸ€˜ 😝 đŸ€˜

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. 1/2 a scoop still packs a punch. Gotta love that vascularity and energy. Looking forward to Friday for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Felt a more tolerable today. Got in a crazy zone too. Prob buy a tub for after my Andro run
That's great news. Glad you like it enough to grab a tub. Definitely a good pre to have on hand when you really need that energy and focus.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Went well tonight with my 5RM attempt. Hit 285x4 followed by 285x3. Felt the first set could’ve been for 5 had I had a spot :/

I was extremely tired / sleep deprived otherwise I think things would’ve gone 100x better but that’s also a testament of Seismic Surge. Bc I felt like dog **** going into that workout!!! Lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Final sample packet today. Used a full scoop. Sipped it and ended up leaving some. I probably consumed about 80% of product if I had to guess. Stuff is just a tad bit strong for my stim-sensitive pussy ass 😂 Still love it though.

BP: 285x5 Slingshot: 285x5, 300x5, 300x5
Spoto Larsen: 215x5, 215x4, 215x4
DB Skull Crush: 45x5 (x3)
ss w/ DB Floor Press: 45x10,8,8

285x5 is a LIFETIME PR for me. Also 2 sets of 300x5 is as well in a volume sense. This pre gets me into the ultimate zone. I’ll assume it’s the Alpha-Y, I just dial the f*ck in from it. 285 flew up for me probably had 6-7 reps in me. Hit power cleans the day prior too which I haven’t done recently so I was fairly sore. Amazing pump and the rest of the lift was also strong.

Tolerated the comedown much better today as well. Really great preworkout product. I feel like it’s much like True Shred, in that the product greatly outperforms what you may expect just looking at the formula. For me personally this may become a staple pre with a scoop of HydroMax and betaine added in. Because the focus and energy I get from this is next level. Almost comparable to lifts I used to have back when I could tolerate 1,3

My hat is off to Hard Rock once again. I would have to bump my ratings in the OP up.
Pumps 8.5/10
Overall 9/10

Thank y’all again for the samples and the shaker! Should I post reviews on StrongSupps/here or anywhere else?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome final review. I totally agree about the true shred comparison. Both products exceed
people’s expectations. Glad you enjoyed it. Final review here Is fine and if you can throw it on the site we would appreciate it. Still enjoy your super mandro and mandro the giant log too

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback and thorough review @Vitruvian Man !