Hard Rock Seismic Surge Mini-Log // *SPONSORED*

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Shout out to Hard Rock/StrongSuppShop for the opportunity. I have received some free samples (and a blender bottle 😎 ) to review.

Here is a the full write-up for Seismic Surge: https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/seismic-surge-by-hard-rock-supplements

Here is my current log for a peak into my training and other variables going on: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/becoming-mandro-the-giant-1-4-andro-stack

I have 3 grape 🍇 sample packs, I will be using later on today for the first time to weigh in on my initial thoughts. I am fairly stim sensitive and typically don’t take in more than ~200mg caffeine at one time, so I will be starting with a 1/2 serving. This log will probably serve well to those of you considering SS who are also jittery, tweaky, sensitive fellows such as myself.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited to here your thoughts!

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I forgot all about it yesterday and used my regular pre.....

Tonight it is!!!
Looking forward to it bro. You’re a strong regular these days. Ran your true shred; now you’re running super mandro and andro the giant, and now seismic surge. Looking forward
To your feedback bro!

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to it bro. You’re a strong regular these days. Ran your true shred; now you’re running super mandro and andro the giant, and now seismic surge. Looking forward
To your feedback bro!
People are going to start thinking I’m a Hard Rock sponsored athlete 😂. Used it at tonight’s workout, I’m off to work. Will give my feedback in the AM

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
FIRST EXPERIENCE :

I poured the sample pack into a measuring spoon so I could better gage what a 1/2 serving would be.

MIX-ABILITY — (8/10):
Mixed “as expected”/just like any other pre. Didn’t dissolve insanity or anything crazy. But it wasn’t clumpy or problematic.

TASTE — (8/10):
Tastes like grape 😂. Nothing really to say here other than, again, tastes “as expected”. Tastes good though. A bit refreshing, and I don’t see grape flavor pre too often tbh.

PUMP — (7/10):
Pump was not huge or overly dramatic. I also only took 1/2 serving and you are going to want a full serving to really reap the benefits of the pump aspect from this formula.
side note: VASCUALRITY — (8.5/10):
Though I will say while the pump wasn’t crazy, the vascularity certainly was for me. I’m bulking now, and during my cut this summer I didn’t really have vascularity intra workout as good as it was today (should’ve got pic, can in future).

FOCUS/ENERGY — (9/10):
This is obviously the shining point of this product. Great focus and energy. But it felt super clean, and a bit subtle. It didn’t really “kick” in, like most pres. I just subtly noticed that one second I was warming up and such and slowly I was just in the fucking zone. Lol.

SIDES/NEGATIVES — (5/10):
I’ve never used Alpha-Y, but have tons of experience with regular yohimbe. Alpha-Y is to be much more tolerable, and it was. But I also only used a 1/2 serving and still experienced some cold sweats post workout (a known yohimbe side for those unaware). So I’d imagine it could be more pronounced with a full serving. I also felt a bit of a ‘come down’ post workout, which obviously comes with the territory, but some do not enjoy that.

OVERALL — (8/10):
Solid pre, and I may higher my rating after a few more days. If I were to purchase this I think it’d be better off because of my low stim/caff tolerance, it would take me at least a week to work up to a full serving and really start to enjoy it. We will see.

For someone like me this will probably serve best as a “save the day” preworkout. For days where I’m really dragging ass, or PR attempts, etc. Also in a cut as I want to use Alpha-Y in my next cut so it’d be nice to have a serving right in my pre.

Friday I’m going for a 5RM on bench press (just hit a new 5RM last week), so that will be a great time to put my theory to the test. 🤘 😝 🤘

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. 1/2 a scoop still packs a punch. Gotta love that vascularity and energy. Looking forward to Friday for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Felt a more tolerable today. Got in a crazy zone too. Prob buy a tub for after my Andro run
That's great news. Glad you like it enough to grab a tub. Definitely a good pre to have on hand when you really need that energy and focus.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Went well tonight with my 5RM attempt. Hit 285x4 followed by 285x3. Felt the first set could’ve been for 5 had I had a spot :/

I was extremely tired / sleep deprived otherwise I think things would’ve gone 100x better but that’s also a testament of Seismic Surge. Bc I felt like dog **** going into that workout!!! Lol