Happy Weekend - Boys and Girls

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh my lordie - I don't know where in the world some of you are but in Suburban Philadelphia - it is Africa Hot and I have had enough ........................give me snow!!!!!!!!

I have no energy and am tired of of air conditioning, too!

Oh well - I will just stay inside and watch my sales at Lowest Prices Highest Quality Whey Protein and Nutrition Supplements roll in..............................

Laura
laura05 discount code is still active.

Laura

nextteenamateur

Awards
I am going to get 26.5 lbs of optimum. If I use Laura05 do I still get to pick one of the freebies since the order is over $50?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure!!!! Just write Laura/caps (whatever you pick) AND use the discount code, too. ALSO - write AnabolicMinds Member, this will move the order to the front.

I am asking that my board members get pushed up - I cannot have ANY delays for you boys and this is the way to guarentee it will not happen

nextteenamateur

Awards
Great. Order coming in today.

PS:

do I write it like this:

Laura/ creatine caps
Laura05
Anabolicminds member name: nextteenamateur

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perfect - except put the laura05 in the coupon code section so that the deduction is taken off immediately.

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Regarding the dividing the 25 pounders - they don't allow me to do this anymore - I do have a fifty pound five flavor deal and a 25 pound five flavor deal, but they are bagged, not bottled.......there is an old thread here with the prices, I will check it out - though we may have had a slight price increase since i posted it, but it would be close.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is 10:30 pm and still hot as hell........................

nextteenamateur

Awards
Well if it's any relief, an order was sent your way a little while ago.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Saw it - thank you - you did it perfectly!!!!!!!!! Yes, it helps.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Puhleeze - you guys know that I am 44 years old - my house is the only thing hot here in Philly, trust me!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
44? Sounds like a lady with wisdom, experience and direction. That alone makes it hot...brb going to take a shower.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You said it was fine to not shower until I was able to smell myself.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't make me laugh - it is too hot to move.......I turned off the A/C just to get some air (hot or not) in the house and my son is complaining bitterly in the next room.

I am considering making him watch a PBS show about the kids in Rowanda so he can appreciate a little heat - the bastard!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you can just sweat his ass out and make him realize how nice it is to have a place to stay that allows him to have protection from the sun :)

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know what - I look in his room and I see the Computer, the PlayStation, X Box and million other things and I wonder what I am doing - - parenting is NOT for the faint hearted. He is a good kid, though. I just sent him outside to clip the hedges for complaining once too often.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Builds character :) I looked at my kids room and thought the same thing Whey...You can't send them to their room for punishment :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember when the back of a hand was discipline? I turned out fine...no issues :lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that and the 'go get me a switch off the tree'.
*twitches*
I'm fine...

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen - I had my moment in the sun - Now I am enjoying the sunset............you know what I mean?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't go changing to try to please me :)

It's good you are sharing it with us. Thanks.