Halodrol / Winny stack...

INWORK

Awards
I haven't seen but a couple of logs on this combo around on different boards and thought I would give an update as to what is going on.

My last stack (SDROL 3wks / M4OHN 5wks) I ran for five weeks even though it was a planned seven, ending on 3/10. Followed that up with a three week post cycle therapy ending on 3/31. It was a cutter / recomp cycle.

I started this cycle on 5/13 trying to beat the summer here. It is a six week cycle.

Winny 5/13 - 6/09 20mgs.
Winny 6/10 - 6/23 30mgs.
Halo 5/25 - 6/23 50mgs.

I know the Winny is underdosed but it was a one time chance at getting. I have no sources and this just seemed to "happen". I was only offered 100 (10mgs.) tabs. The HALO is the first batch. Reading the profile on HALO I thought this would be a good stack.

I just started my 5th week on the WINNY and 2 1/2 weeks on the HALO. This was to be a cutter / recomp cycle also.

I am on a 2100 calorie diet. I try to hit the gym five days a week, but never less than four. I also do low intensity cardio four times a week on an empty stomach.

I am down seven pounds since the start of the cycle and have not only lost no strength, but gained strength in a couple of exercises! The seven pound loss came in the first three weeks.

Since the HALO really got into my system, I've been unable to lose any pounds. Just seems to be sitting on 178. I haven't got this figured out yet? Water weight, new muscle weight, etc.?

Other than my hunger going through the roof, I've had zero visible bad sides.

I will post back at the end of my cycle (6/23) and try to give a better breakdown. I hope this helps if someone was curious. I get so much from coming here and reading, I would like to think I can help contribute as well...

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
hey man, curious to see how this cycle went. Doing some research right now for what to take for contest prep and considering halodrol/prostanozol, so I'm really interested in your results. Let us know!

INWORK

Awards
hey man, curious to see how this cycle went. Doing some research right now for what to take for contest prep and considering halodrol/prostanozol, so I'm really interested in your results. Let us know!
I'm running out the door as I type this! I will give a full rundown tomorrow! It's worth the wait!!!!

INWORK

Awards
As promised.....

Winny.....100 10mg tabs
Halo........One box first batch

Of course all of the supporting cast....milk thistle, fish oil, multi, coQ10, taurine, etc.

post cycle therapy......nolva 40, 30, 20, 20
............rtx 50, 50, 25 (starting 2nd week)
............retain 150, 150, 100, 50
............green bulge 6 caps pre workout (started last week of cycle)
............Fenotest 4 caps per day for 3 weeks

My first thread just about covered everything. My body has made more changes on this than any other cycle I've done (this is only my third). Once I introduced the HALO I stopped losing weight. It just didn't move either way. But this was not bad!

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I CAN SEE ABS (well, two good and two more faintly).

I mentioned my only visible sides were hunger. I need to add to that. Joint pain from hell...mainly in the shoulders. I upped my water intake and my fish oil and it seemed to make a little difference. No headaches, slept just fine, no acne... no nothing else. It was a really easy cycle for me. Oh yeah, veins popping out like crazy!!!

I didn't really have any major strength gains, but I was on restricted calories.

My diet was on, weight training was on and my cardio was good. Of course there is always room for improvement, but I just about nailed it.

As good as it was, it could have been better. I would try to get more winny so larger doses could be taken. For me, I would like to go 4 weeks @ 40mgs and 2 weeks @ 50mgs. With this there is a greater risk of more sides.

I'm almost done with my first week of post cycle therapy. I've upped my calories to mtc levels (still trying to figure it out) and looks like I might be down one more pound. I started the green bulge the last week of cycle and so far I cannot tell a difference from on / off cycle. But it is early.

Let me know if anyone needs more info. Like I said earlier, I've gained a lot from this site and like to think I can give back.

BTW......This was a good cycle for me but as most of you know it is two toxic orals. I've had no bloodwork done so I cannot speak for my insides. I'm only reporting my experience and am not recommending this to anyone. KNOW THE RISK.

INWORK

Awards
Quick question....What the heck is driving my hunger in my post cycle therapy thru the roof? This is the second week of my post cycle therapy and I am trying to stay @ mtc. calories. I just started the RXT 4 days ago. Anyone notice if this drives hunger to another level? Or maybe it is the Green Bulge (CEE)? This is my first run with Fenotest (test booster)?

Thanks folks!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
As promised.....

Winny.....100 10mg tabs
Halo........One box first batch

Of course all of the supporting cast....milk thistle, fish oil, multi, coQ10, taurine, etc.

post cycle therapy......nolva 40, 30, 20, 20
............rtx 50, 50, 25 (starting 2nd week)
............retain 150, 150, 100, 50
............green bulge 6 caps pre workout (started last week of cycle)
............Fenotest 4 caps per day for 3 weeks

My first thread just about covered everything. My body has made more changes on this than any other cycle I've done (this is only my third). Once I introduced the HALO I stopped losing weight. It just didn't move either way. But this was not bad!

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I CAN SEE ABS (well, two good and two more faintly).

I mentioned my only visible sides were hunger. I need to add to that. Joint pain from hell...mainly in the shoulders. I upped my water intake and my fish oil and it seemed to make a little difference. No headaches, slept just fine, no acne... no nothing else. It was a really easy cycle for me. Oh yeah, veins popping out like crazy!!!

I didn't really have any major strength gains, but I was on restricted calories.

My diet was on, weight training was on and my cardio was good. Of course there is always room for improvement, but I just about nailed it.

As good as it was, it could have been better. I would try to get more winny so larger doses could be taken. For me, I would like to go 4 weeks @ 40mgs and 2 weeks @ 50mgs. With this there is a greater risk of more sides.

I'm almost done with my first week of post cycle therapy. I've upped my calories to mtc levels (still trying to figure it out) and looks like I might be down one more pound. I started the green bulge the last week of cycle and so far I cannot tell a difference from on / off cycle. But it is early.

Let me know if anyone needs more info. Like I said earlier, I've gained a lot from this site and like to think I can give back.

BTW......This was a good cycle for me but as most of you know it is two toxic orals. I've had no bloodwork done so I cannot speak for my insides. I'm only reporting my experience and am not recommending this to anyone. KNOW THE RISK.
Hey Man,
Just curious what the above highlighted is? Thanks.

INWORK

Awards
Hey Man,
Just curious what the above highlighted is? Thanks.
Rebound XT. Nothing special. In the past I would run it higher and longer but had issues; zero libido, oily skin / acne, mood swings, etc. It was rough @75mgs and for four weeks. Nolva has been around and getting the job done for many years, rxt is just an add on in my opinion, not the center of my post cycle therapy...

EDIT,, I just noticed I typed it wrong in my earlier thread (rtx). I was curious why you didn't know what I was talking about. Now I know. My bad...