HALO??

htown

Awards
Has anyone out there use HALO from Musletech as a post workout drink? If so how did you like it, any results and did you add anything to it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't think your going find many fans here...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't think I follow.
Muscle Tech is a very unpopular brand over here and Halo seems to be the top of the Hit list.

htown

Awards
I'm new to this forum and was not aware of that. Just wanted info on the product good or bad.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do some reading and I am thinkiing you'll find a lot better products for a lot better price. The search is pretty good, there is a lot of info out there.

htown

Awards
Thanks for the feedback....Is there anything you would recommend that you've used or currently use that has been beneficial as a post.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback....Is there anything you would recommend that you've used or currently use that has been beneficial as a post.
I just use protein powder, l-glutamine, bcaa's some good bulk deals at nutraplanet.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you can find some better companies than muscletech for sure. If your looking just for a single post work out drink might wanna try something like Golden FinisH by controlled labs or Dark Matter by MHP. Me personally just take some creatine mono, BCAA's and some protein for post work out. As stated before Nutraplanet is best place to go for bulk.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again..
its overpriced and overhyped, but honetly its not ALL THAT BAD for recovery, I find it hardened me up a little and helped me recover, beieve it or not it won new product of the year a while back, either way there are much better, as stated earlier dark Matter is a winner for sure.