Halfhuman&IronFlex Ultra-Sten log

How do you drink this?! Lol i dont see any liquid..

I was drinking this every morning..
Berries of choice
Coconut milk
Protein

...kinda want to move back into that now..

Lol water. When I need extra calories I drink it with almond milk. Coconut milk is good too. It's an awesome shake, do it! Go back! Lol
 
Getting myself amped to hit the gym. Just had another cup of Green Tea.

About to pop 20mg of Ultra-Sten and 400mg of stano at 1:30pm and start my gym session at 2:30pm.

Today's Shoulders, traps and legs. Lets go!
 
Getting myself amped to hit the gym. Just had another cup of Green Tea.

About to pop 20mg of Ultra-Sten and 400mg of stano at 1:30pm and start my gym session at 2:30pm.

Today's Shoulders, traps and legs. Lets go!

Getem'

Msten and stano? Should shred up nicely
 
Getting myself amped to hit the gym. Just had another cup of Green Tea.

About to pop 20mg of Ultra-Sten and 400mg of stano at 1:30pm and start my gym session at 2:30pm.

Today's Shoulders, traps and legs. Lets go!

Getem'

Msten and stano? Should shred up nicely

yeah man it will shred him up! Only issue I see is that Stano will have him wanting to hump everything in site, with the wifie on the IR list it's gong to be hard!!LOL See what I did there :)
 
yeah man it will shred him up! Only issue I see is that Stano will have him wanting to hump everything in site, with the wifie on the IR list it's gong to be hard!!LOL See what I did there :)

Word up right lmao! Sh!t sucks ass. Thanx for reminding me of my pain and suffer meant for the next few weeks (tear goes down my cheek)
 
Pre workout ready. I just popped them suckas with some water. Off to the gym I go.

Invalid Link Removed
 
Love me some supersets, ecspecially when im on lol get those crinkles in the tee by your armpit up into the front delt.. straight flexed lol

Lol! You hit it right on the spot. I'm super setting every exercise. I love to sweat and push it to the limit
 
Week/day- 1/3 +/- LBS- -1

AM dosage- 6am; 20mg Ultra-Sten, 200mg stano, 1 pill lean-cuts (with breakfast) at 10:30 took 200mg stano with a protein shake

PM dosage- 1:30pm; 20mg Ultra-Sten, 400mg stano

PreWorkout- 1.5 scoops of Enhanced

Body part sculptured- Shoulders, traps, and legs

Here's my shoulder routine;

Arnold press-35X12/ 35x12/ 45x10/45x10/ 55x8 Two sets of shoulder press 60x8/ 60x8

Cable Upright row- 45x15/ 60x8/ 60x8/ 60x8

Seated side laterals- 20x10/ 20x8/ 20x8/ 20x8/ 20x8
super set with seated traps

Seated traps- 55x12/ 55x12/ 75x10/ 75x8/ 75x8

Machine rear dealt flies- 75x10/ 75x8/ 75x8/ 75/8 Super set with dips with a rep of 15

Cardio- None. Going to get back on my morning cardio on a empty stomach. I run just a mile while doing HIIT. This hot as temperature is not making me want to so cardio. But these super sets are my cardio.

Sides- None

Libido- Normal

Note- Felt strong, focused and pumps have finally kicked in and that "on" feeling as well. I guess Ultra-Sten is in full effect. Muscles feel a lot fuller. I'm leaning out nicely too.
 
Breakfast
48g whey
1 cup of Greek yogurt
3/4 pint of organic blueberries
1 tablespoon of PB

Took my ultra-sten 20mg, and 200mg of stano with my shake. I'm taking my Lean-cuts at 4:30am on a empty stomach
 
Msten seems to saturate/kick rather quick. Looks like shredded is your next exit senor`
 
3 days is fast good to see that our products are working well for people.. I mean look a Tyga he is up 11 lbs on Sten-Zine !!!

Yea Ik crazy. Tyga is killin it son!

So far so good. It's only day 4, long way to go. After week one that's when it really starts to get going
 
News flash*****

Since my first dose at 6am I've been feeling pumped all day and I'm not even on high carbs. My only carb source is blueberries right now. Good sign that this compound is legit.
 
Yea Ik crazy. Tyga is killin it son!

So far so good. It's only day 4, long way to go. After week one that's when it really starts to get going

If your interested Tyga and I have a personal log we have been keeping for a while now.. You can follow my current cycle of Stano and Epi..

Invalid Link Removed
 
1:30pm

Popped 20mg of Ultra-Sten, and 400mg stano

Today hitting chest and biceps

Feeling good and hype for my gym session.

It's ****ing hot here in NY
 
3 days is fast good to see that our products are working well for people.. I mean look a Tyga he is up 11 lbs on Sten-Zine !!!
I want four more lbs.. greedy i know lol
Yea Ik crazy. Tyga is killin it son!

So far so good. It's only day 4, long way to go. After week one that's when it really starts to get going
Is this a six weeker i forget...
News flash*****

Since my first dose at 6am I've been feeling pumped all day and I'm not even on high carbs. My only carb source is blueberries right now. Good sign that this compound is legit.
Good sign. Ecspecially if you have very little glycogen stored from low carbin it.
 
I f^cking killed the gym today. Will post workout later. My fingers are getting pumped just by texting this hahaha!
 
Week/day- 1/4 +/- LBS- 0

AM dosage- 20mg US, 200mg stano, 1 cap lean-cuts with food

PM dosage- 200mg stano with dinner

PreWorkout- 1 hour before workout 20mg US, 400mg stano. 20min before workout 1.5 scoops of enhanced.

Body part sculptured- Chest and biceps

Cardio- None just super sets and 45-1min rest periods

Abs- 10min

Sides- None. No pimples, obviously no lost of
libido due to stano helping out, and no shedding yet (hopefully)

Libido- sky high

Note- starting to feel fuller and pumped all day. Feeling that "on" mentality. Aggression is up and strength is rising as well. I'm not going so much for strength as I am super setting and it's much harder to go heavy while doing so. I'm naturally strong anyway. Lean cuts is definitely making me sweat more. Wifey made wheat pasta with ground beef. Couldn't say no. I guess ill replenish my glycogen.
 
I'm trying to post a pic of my workout but it's not letting me. Saying contact administrator smh!
 
Week/day- 1/4 +/- LBS- 0

AM dosage- 20mg US, 200mg stano, 1 cap lean-cuts with food

PM dosage- 200mg stano with dinner

PreWorkout- 1 hour before workout 20mg US, 400mg stano. 20min before workout 1.5 scoops of enhanced.

Body part sculptured- Chest and biceps

Cardio- None just super sets and 45-1min rest periods

Sides- None. No pimples, obviously no lost of
libido due to stano helping out, and no shedding yet (hopefully)

Libido- sky high

Note- starting to feel fuller and pumped all day. Feeling that "on" mentality. Aggression is up and strength is rising as well. I'm not going so much for strength as I am super setting and it's much harder to go heavy while doing so. I'm naturally strong anyway. Lean cuts is definitely making me sweat more. Wifey made wheat pasta with ground beef. Couldn't say no. I guess ill replenish my glycogen.

Gotta love how the Stano works so well with a strong PH!
 
I wanna give stano a shot but, im hesitant because of DHT and hair thinning..
 
I wanna give stano a shot but, im hesitant because of DHT and hair thinning..

Trust me I'm the same way. I love my hair. But to be honest it's not that bad. I think Epi made me shed a little more than stano and i stacked the two last year which was my favorite stack. Just have some shampoo in hand and some toco. Talking about toco, I need to buy some. I miss that sh!t
 
Woke up at 3am and drank a 24g protein shake with water.

4:30am- 1 pill of lean cuts on a empty stomach

6am;
Ate my breakfast with 20mg of Us, 200mg of stano

1 whole papaya
3/4 pint of blueberries
48g protein
1 tablespoon of Pb
1 cup of Greek yogurt
All mixed in a blender with water

Cals-735
Prot-78g
Carbs-79g
Fats-7g
 
Woke up at 3am and drank a 24g protein shake with water.

4:30am- 1 pill of lean cuts on a empty stomach

6am;
Ate my breakfast with 20mg of Us, 200mg of stano

1 whole papaya
3/4 pint of blueberries
48g protein
1 tablespoon of Pb
1 cup of Greek yogurt
All mixed in a blender with water

Cals-735
Prot-78g
Carbs-79g
Fats-7g

Dang son! Thats a serious shake lol looks good though...

I had this:
8oz almond milk
113g yogurt
2tbsp pb
1 scoop protein
140g blueberries

You got me back into the bfast smoothie game haha
 
Woke up at 3am and drank a 24g protein shake with water.

4:30am- 1 pill of lean cuts on a empty stomach

6am;
Ate my breakfast with 20mg of Us, 200mg of stano

1 whole papaya
3/4 pint of blueberries
48g protein
1 tablespoon of Pb
1 cup of Greek yogurt
All mixed in a blender with water

Cals-735
Prot-78g
Carbs-79g
Fats-7g

I'm driving over the bridge to come get one of those shakes!! Sounds awesome!!
 
Dang son! Thats a serious shake lol looks good though...

I had this:
8oz almond milk
113g yogurt
2tbsp pb
1 scoop protein
140g blueberries

You got me back into the bfast smoothie game haha

Have to get them macros on point son! Lol. Yea I love this shake. All good calories.

Yours looks pretty similar to mine. Why don't you add a bit more protein? Lol I'm glad I got you back into it. Thank me later
 
Here's a frozen protein shake that's sort of like ice cream. Tastes amazing and good to snack on especially when it's hot as hell.

2 scoops of OEP protein chocolate
2 whole eggs
1 cup of Greek yogurt
Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and freeze.

Invalid Link Removed
 
Here's a frozen protein shake that's sort of like ice cream. Tastes amazing and good to snack on especially when it's hot as hell.

2 scoops of OEP protein chocolate
2 whole eggs
1 cup of Greek yogurt
Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and freeze.

Invalid Link Removed

I'm making this over the weekend no doubt
 
Back
Top