Hair Loss Prevention

aarfai

Awards
ive been using lllt for some time now and it has shown some regrowth. i would recommend it

enzo22

Awards
Has anyone heard of a fairly new product called nanoxidil? It is supposed to work like minoxidil, but it penetrates the scalp more effectively, and it has less side effects than minoxdil. I'm just wondering if anyone has used this product with decent results.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard of a fairly new product called nanoxidil? It is supposed to work like minoxidil, but it penetrates the scalp more effectively, and it has less side effects than minoxdil. I'm just wondering if anyone has used this product with decent results.
Well from readin from a hair restoration forum, I was tryin to copy and paste the quote but won't let me on my phone for some reason, says it's a replacement for people that experience side effects from mino and isn't stronger. The poster even contacted DS labs and they still said they recommend minoxidil and only use nano if u get sides

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so i am going to be using stano and sten-zine (dmz and msten) will i need some kind of hair protection, i want to get the safest one....im not prone to balding or anything but my hair line seems to have receded like a cm over the past 2 years

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
....im not prone to balding or anything but my hair line seems to have receded like a cm over the past 2 years

Receding hairline would mean you are in fact prone or else you've been causing this by other means. (medications, anabolics, etc) Some steroids will cause loss whether you take a dht inhibitor or not. If the gear is already 5a reduced. All 3 of the compounds you mentioned can be exceptionally androgenic and might be very hard on your hairline.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone run EQ? If so, what did your cycle look like and how did it affect your hair? I searched and have not found anything really good either way. I did two cycles with bold (ph to eq) and had no hair loss. However, they may behave differently. Thanks

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
That's a massive difference. When I first saw your pics I thought you were hopeless but that has filled in nicely
hahahaha i had no hope either, i thought id be the small percentage of men that shed faster. but i did shed a lot when i first used but i guess it was to get all the dead hair out and new in. i cant wait till december to see how much itll grow

Edwardmckee

Awards
This is me, Dec2003
Truly speaking I have same problem with my hair and need something great for my hair growth. Tried many products and shampoo, desperately need something miraculous.
Renu Derma
103 S. Main St. Salisbury,NC,28144
(866) 964 3932

shreddedbeef

Awards
I just got a prescription of Finasteride today. I am excited to see how it pans out on my very slow pattern of baldness. I'll update in a few months.

greaser

Awards
It takes a long time to start working. Don't expect to notice anything in just a few months. I'd combine it with minoxidil for sure though.

I just got a prescription of Finasteride today. I am excited to see how it pans out on my very slow pattern of baldness. I'll update in a few months.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im experiencing alot of hair loss in pct. is this normal? i would think the lack of hormones would prevent this.

perhaps the nolva or DAA is helping cause this. has anyone else noticed this issue in pct? or using DAA?
I thought it was just my body telling me I'm getting old till I read this. lol Been on DAA for the past month and lost a noticeable amount of hair on the front of my scalp. Gonna research this thread and hopefully get some regeneration of the hair follicles going.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yes sir, morning and night. wondering how its gonna be when i cycle next month
Hmm. Just bought a box of Minoxidil from Costco real cheap but it says not for receding hairlines. But I'm convinced that more hair is dropping out due to the DAA.

Maybe I'll try it anyway and back it up with Regenepure. Couldn't hurt.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Just bought a box of Minoxidil from Costco real cheap but it says not for receding hairlines. But I'm convinced that more hair is dropping out due to the DAA.

give it a shot, im not complaining with my results lol but if u stop the rogaine, i believe it all shed off from what im reading

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established

give it a shot, im not complaining with my results lol but if u stop the rogaine, i believe it all shed off from what im reading

greaser

Awards

It ONLY says that because they conducted their FDA clinical trials on the vertex (crown) of the scalp and not on the hairline. So legally they cannot say that it grows hair anywhere but on the hairline. However, it DOES work on hairlines just as well as on the top of the head, so don't worry about that. Just use it consistently twice a day and after a few months it will start working.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
It ONLY says that because they conducted their FDA clinical trials on the vertex (crown) of the scalp and not on the hairline. So legally they cannot say that it grows hair anywhere but on the hairline. However, it DOES work on hairlines just as well as on the top of the head, so don't worry about that. Just use it consistently twice a day and after a few months it will start working.
I've heard the same for finasteride about it only working on the crown.
I get ketoconozole 2% paste and it seems to save my hairline.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
just grabbed 3 more minoxidil for 30 bones, stuffs cheap on ebay. i prefer the foam than liquid

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
im debating if should switch to duta from fina. just cuz of the longer half life, save more money if i dose it once a week since half life is a few weeks. any opinions?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you start having problems then it takes longer to clear your system.

greaser

Awards
I've heard the same for finasteride about it only working on the crown.
I get ketoconozole 2% paste and it seems to save my hairline.
Yes, it's the same deal with finasteride/Propecia. The FDA trials were only done on the crown, but I credit minoxidil and finasteride for saving my hairline. I use 2% ketoconozole shampoo too.

greaser

Awards
im debating if should switch to duta from fina. just cuz of the longer half life, save more money if i dose it once a week since half life is a few weeks. any opinions?
I've never taken it, but I think they abandoned the clinical trials for a reason. Dutasteride inhibits both type 1 & 2 5AR, so in theory it should be more effective, but I'd be pretty concerned about the side effects from completely shutting down your body's ability to product DHT. Yes, it can cause hair loss in those of us that are prone to it, but it's also the ultimate male hormone, and I think it's probably a bad idea to completely inhibit it systemically. Now if someone would come up with a way to inhibit it in the SCALP, I'd be all over that!

justmechillin

I'm started taking 1 duta a week & the other 6 days is 1mg of fina. My hair looks good & I started doing this 2wks ago, now I can see a wall of hair regrowth 1mm long today... I'm also using 5% minox at night. I'm using Perfect Hair 1%keto & Vichy conditioner w/ 2% Aminexil in the morning. Duta crushes any, every, and all “itch”..... I'm taking Tropinol XP, 50mg Forskolin and Erase for the sides and I'm getting stronger than hell right now.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
For those of you who are aussies i have 30x 5mg fin tabs available. PM me.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's the same deal with finasteride/Propecia. The FDA trials were only done on the crown, but I credit minoxidil and finasteride for saving my hairline. I use 2% ketoconozole shampoo too.
Yeah Keto and Finast are great, but I had to stop the finast because once I'm married next year the woman's gonna want a baby. I've been off of fina for a year now and only using Keto 2% cream. The keto is doing a pretty decent job, but not like the 2 together. I was prescribed Keto 2% shampoo but the crap the phamacy sells has Laural Sulfate (sp?) in it. Almost cancels out the benefit. Cheaper than Regenapure, though. Easier to buy the cream itself I've found and apply to the areas needed. Fertility is more important at this point.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I think its at the beginning of this thread, the guy says the amount of DHT that Duta blocks is significant. If you're not worried about the side effects (possible fertility issues, estrogen etc) and only want to keep the hairline, I'd say maybe give it a shot. Finast is supposedly strong enough for hairloss needs. I'd do some research first (not saying you haven't already). I'd also google RAMATROBAN d r a g o n as there's new drugs coming that attack hairloss in other ways, too.

bosundave

Awards
I stay away from winny and mast. stick with test and primo!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Anyone shed while on cycles and taking hair growth products? I'm on like month 4 and hair has been thickening and regrowing with mino, nizoral and fina 1mg eod. I'm a week and a half on mechabol at 75mg and noticing hair thing and shedding against should I increase Fina and minoxidil dosage?

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Anyone shed while on cycles and taking hair growth products? I'm on like month 4 and hair has been thickening and regrowing with mino, nizoral and fina 1mg eod. I'm a week and a half on mechabol at 75mg and noticing hair thing and shedding against should I increase Fina and minoxidil dosage?
Take biotin

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
How many mg a day
Well there measured in "mcg" at 5000mcg per serving and you take them in the morning and you can increase it to 2-3 servings, depending on what helps you individually. I know when i took biotin my hair become thicker, and stronger(didn't fall out when i combed) gave more luster as well. You can buy it for flippn cheap at walmart or any pharmacy. Look it up and read reviews. To me its the cheaest and best way to strengthen my hair

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Well there measured in "mcg" at 5000mcg per serving and you take them in the morning and you can increase it to 2-3 servings, depending on what helps you individually. I know when i took biotin my hair become thicker, and stronger(didn't fall out when i combed) gave more luster as well. You can buy it for flippn cheap at walmart or any pharmacy. Look it up and read reviews. To me its the cheaest and best way to strengthen my hair
appreciate it, gonna pick some up. now the debate, go ebay and save a few bucks or just head to walgreens lol

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
appreciate it, gonna pick some up. now the debate, go ebay and save a few bucks or just head to walgreens lol
it's only gonna cost you around 5 bucks at Walmart or Walgreens=)
and I'm not guaranteeing that works for everybody.. it works for me and my brother. I have a cousin that it did not work for "but" he is going prematurely bald so..

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
anyone know/experience how M1A and epi effect hair thinning?

I did m1a for a week but stopped. Didn't notice any itching like I do first week with any other ph that makes me shed. I always wanted to try epi but not gonna till I'm straight up bald cuz that stuff makes u shed like crazy if ur prone to mpb

Nick527

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I did an EPI/MSten/Stano cycle a few months ago and am currently on a M1A/EPI/Stano cycle now. Haven't noticed any differences but I guess I'm worried just cause that would sssuuucckkk to lose hair this early. Mind me asking why you stopped early mstep?

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. I did an EPI/MSten/Stano cycle a few months ago and am currently on a M1A/EPI/Stano cycle now. Haven't noticed any differences but I guess I'm worried just cause that would sssuuucckkk to lose hair this early. Mind me asking why you stopped early mstep?
Does MPB not run in your family? Those sound like harsh cycles with heavily androgenic compounds...

Nick527

Awards
Does MPB not run in your family? Those sound like harsh cycles with heavily androgenic compounds...
Not really no. Grandfather's got a full head of hair still pretty dark in his 70s. Dads kinda got some baldness in the top but doing decent in his 50s

zahra

Awards
well thanks bro for this nice work and thanks for the nice links

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Ill probably never run a DHT based compound again after stanodrol only time i noticed shedding i was on 800mgs of it and had to cut the cycle short. epi never noticed any hair loss. But beware stanodrol just isnt worth it basically no gains and its suppose to help u feel good on cycle, you dont feel good when the shower drain is getting clogged with hair.

HemoRage

Awards
Hey guys maybe you can help me out. I was taking some prohormones (trenavar and Halodrol) and after about 2 weeks my hair started falling out like crazy. I am prone to MPB and have been using topical spiro for yrs to control hair loss. It has worked very well in maintaining my hair while doing multiple cycles of Test prop/tren ace/ dbol. I have now been off the prohormones for 2 weeks and I am still losing hair like crazy. I ordered some topical finasteride, azealic acid, and 15% minoxidil and have been using for about a week with no stop in shedding. My hair is noticeably thinner. Is there anything I can take that will stop this? I ordered some RU58841 also but it has not arrived yet. I am freaking out. I know now that taking tren by itself will destroy your hairline. The trenavar is supposed to be out of your system in 3 days, so why I am still shedding like crazy? Any help is much appreciated.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Were you using minoxidil b4? If not when you first start using it shedding will actually increase. Try regenipure Dr shampoo unless you are already using a keto shampoo.