H-Drol starts monday FINAL DRAFT PCT

liftsalot

Awards
Im probably driving you guys nuts with all the questions but i love feedback and knowledge is power espicially when playing around with hormones. Ok here it is starting monday:
CEL H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle assist through out all of cycle

PCT:
starting week 1 to week 2
POST CYCLE SUPPORT
LEAN EXTREME
starting week 3 to week 4
post cycle support
lean extreme
driven sports activate
shocker nutrition TS2
week 5 and week 6
driven sports activate
schocker nutrition TS2

There it is going OTC but will have nolva on hand just in case, Any thoughts anything i should change with pct?

syphon80

Awards
Have you been loading up on cycle assist or are you just jumping in?

liftsalot

Awards
Have you been loading up on cycle assist or are you just jumping in?
Well only have one bottle of cycle assist so I've been loading on milk thistle and starting the cycle assist day one I know I'm gonna have to break down and buy another bottle of cel.

liftsalot

Awards
Use the nolva man.
Think so? Even for halodrol.... well ya i guess better safe than sorry i can always buy some more for my havoc cycle. Should i just dose nolva 20/20/10/10? Should i still add a test booster or the lean extreme

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Im probably driving you guys nuts with all the questions but i love feedback and knowledge is power espicially when playing around with hormones. Ok here it is starting monday:
CEL H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle assist through out all of cycle

PCT:
starting week 1 to week 2
POST CYCLE SUPPORT
LEAN EXTREME
starting week 3 to week 4
post cycle support
lean extreme
driven sports activate
shocker nutrition TS2
week 5 and week 6
driven sports activate
schocker nutrition TS2

There it is going OTC but will have nolva on hand just in case, Any thoughts anything i should change with pct?
id just use nolva if you have it

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Here's the thing about OTC pct. Many times you do not realize it is not doing the job until too late. Then you take the serm and you'll recover, but how much have your gains have you lost because you were in a hyper catabolic state and high Estrogen for a week or two. Say goodbye to your gains and hello to fat.

liftsalot

Awards
Here's the thing about OTC pct. Many times you do not realize it is not doing the job until too late. Then you take the serm and you'll recover, but how much have your gains have you lost because you were in a hyper catabolic state and high Estrogen for a week or two. Say goodbye to your gains and hello to fat.
Ya I think I will just use the nolva and would the post cycle support be good to use with the nolva along with lean extreme? Was gonna use the ts2 also but might be overkill probably don't need another AI on top of the nolva. How long does it take for nolva to kick in and you begin to feel better and are there any sides with nolva?

liftsalot

Awards
Ok bad thing happened the nolvadex i got was bougus, what do you guys think about the above PCT now im really skeptical about ordering nolva online......:banghead:

peyot

Awards
Ok bad thing happened the nolvadex i got was bougus, what do you guys think about the above PCT now im really skeptical about ordering nolva online......:banghead:
How do you know the Nolva was bunk? Do you really know this?

Nolva is real cheap to make. If you got it from a good supplier as you should have, you have absolutely nothing to worry about...

liftsalot

Awards
How do you know the Nolva was bunk? Do you really know this?

Nolva is real cheap to make. If you got it from a good supplier as you should have, you have absolutely nothing to worry about...
I have no experence with SERMS the stuff came in a injectable solution bottle looked very poorly made very filmy solution with a bunch of stuff floating around in it. Also said not for use in humans, reserch chemical for animal use only. Ive also heard this stuff is ok to use orally but on the label it says if used orally could result in sudden death. This stuff looks bad and not exactly gonna be shhoting this stuff up anytime soon. I dont know if its ok to say the place i got it from on here so i wont :)

peyot

Awards
I have no experence with SERMS the stuff came in a injectable solution bottle looked very poorly made very filmy solution with a bunch of stuff floating around in it. Also said not for use in humans, reserch chemical for animal use only. Ive also heard this stuff is ok to use orally but on the label it says if used orally could result in sudden death. This stuff looks bad and not exactly gonna be shhoting this stuff up anytime soon. I dont know if its ok to say the place i got it from on here so i wont :)
That's sounds fine. Use it.

If you don't use a SERM to help you recover, you run the risk of losing all your gains, and getting a real nasty Estrogen spike :(