H-drol PCT -is timing & thoroughness ok?

Porkpie74

Porkpie74

Awards
I'm finishing my first h-drol cycle in 4 days (cycle was 50/75/75/75/75/75), for cycle support I ran super cissus rx, CEL cycle assist, multivit, omega 3-6-9, hawthorn berry.

My planned PCT is:

Tamoxifen as citrate (Genox 20) 20/20/10/10
Super Cissus
ZMA
milk thistle 100g
Hawthorn berry 100g (is this necessary???)
Activate Xtreme
Creatine.

My questions are:

1) Is there any point in taking creatine in addition to activate xtreme?
2) should I take all pills together at the same time every day?
3) have I covered all bases?

Cheers

srykerman

Awards
hey, to start a proper pct keep these 2 thing in mind. keep eating the same calories as you did on cycle (verrrrrrrry important!!!!!!)
and two train with the same intensity as you did on cycle. is your nolva (TRUE ) nolva or an otc. make sure you take it religiously thruout pct. i did the same exact cycle 5 weeks ago and by following these simple pct rules, i was able to keep strength and size gains. you can take your nolva in morning or night (there are a million opinions on this.) i did mine in the morning with diet coke cause it tastes like sheeeeeeeooooot! your reg. looks good, use n.o. for energy and creatine for post w/o. Read Rosies thread on creatine, She rules!!!!!!! after pct go all natural for while before the juice and enjoy your gains. let me know how you do!!!!!!!!! :)

Porkpie74

Porkpie74

Awards
Thanks for the response - the nolva I have is proper stuff (tamoxifen - not oct, from a mate of a mate ;)

I plan to eat exactly the same during PCT and after - did you cut once you'd completed your pct?

What's "n.o"?

What changes can you expect after pct bodywise? Do you find you gain fat quicker or lose any definition?

srykerman

Awards
yes i have started to carb taper and add cadio to naturally lose bf. do little if no cardio duing pct.
nitric oxcide - n.o. explode
if you gaind water during being on you will start to harden up and see what you kept, thats why isaid to train @ the same intesity because you will creat a new set point for the body. don't go backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!
once pct is done even if you gain alittle fat you will quickly lose due to your new set point. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Porkpie74

Porkpie74

Awards
I've been doing 3 x 30min cardio sessions each week during the cycle and am happy with my body right now, if I cut that out in PCT but continue the same calories I'm worried I'll gain fat quickly (I'm 36 so can't lose it as easily as I could 10yrs ago)

srykerman

Awards
drop back to twice a week for a week and see if you are still keeping your gains. you will need to measure with a sowing tape measure or something similar. if you stay the same great, if you are losing size cut back. remember you are at a new set piont so you body needs to adjust to the new mass. also if you gain alittle it will come off in no time at all. i just added albuterol back into my daily stack and am losing the weight quickly. pct time generally sucks but stick to the simple plan and you will have success. its a great ime to plan your next cycle out properly. if you have been reading these threads lately alot of these problems could have been avoided with some resarch and proper planning. grow and stay strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Porkpie74

Porkpie74

Awards
Can you post a link to Rosie's thread on creatine, I can't find it. Cheers

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
1. Mine as well it's cheap.
2.split the doses on everything except nolva. Doesn't matter for nolva.
3. Ya looks good