H Drol PCT, input from anyone

mstupar60

Awards
Hey everyone, I am starting my PCT today, and I have been getting some good information from a person on this site, however I would like to know a little bit more and see what a bunch of people think. Just so everyone knows I did a 6 week H drol cycle; dosing: 50/75/75/75/100/100.

Here is what I have for PCT:
Liquid tamoxifen ; Dosing: 20/20/10/10
PCT assist 2 caps twice daily (4 hours apart from serm)
cycle assist 4 caps twice daily (4 hours apart from serm)
DAA 4 caps once daily (8 hours apart from serm?)
erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1 (starting week 3 of pct when I taper down on serm)
fish oil
Creatine (Cell Mass by BSN) Don't really know how to dose this but I am most likely just going to take it post work out every day

I took the SERM alone this morning with some food.

What are your thoughts on taking it with or without food? and should everything else be taken 4 hours apart?
I was able to find out that the supports should be twice a day and that daa should be once a day thanks to a
anabolic minds buddy of mine that has helped me through my whole cycle!

Any input will be greatly appreciated. I should also be posting post pictures today! I have a thread that has before pics and if anyone wants to check that out be my guest!

Damorgs

Awards
You've finished your cycle and only now asking about pct? eep

I take my serm with or without food... usually when I wake up I'll mix up DAA with some juice and take the serm at the same time. As for spacing your cycle assist, don't really worry about the 4 hours apart thing, that's just for hdrol and absorption issues if you take the CA too close. Just space it out roughly evenly throughout the day eg Morning then evening...

I didn't bother with pct assist, but each to their own. I just take DAA and tribulus for libido recovery, I find this helps me although others may disagree with using both.

Creatine can be used both pre and post workout. Try to take it on an empty stomach. Are you using a preworkout? If so, check to see if it has creatine and if it does, take cellmass post workout.

Your erase dose is right and you should taper down in that fashion, but judging by the amount of other stuff you're taking it's just a waste. Hdrol is quite mild and your cycle isn't too crazy. I'm not even using as much pct as you and I ran hdrol for 7 weeks (5 weeks at 100mg)... So in my eyes you're wasting supps that could be used another cycle, but I do understand you're precautionary mentality.

I hope that answered everything....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

I take my serm with or without food... usually when I wake up I'll mix up DAA with some juice and take the serm at the same time. As for spacing your cycle assist, don't really worry about the 4 hours apart thing, that's just for hdrol and absorption issues if you take the CA too close. Just space it out roughly evenly throughout the day eg Morning then evening...

I didn't bother with pct assist, but each to their own. I just take DAA and tribulus for libido recovery, I find this helps me although others may disagree with using both.

Creatine can be used both pre and post workout. Try to take it on an empty stomach. Are you using a preworkout? If so, check to see if it has creatine and if it does, take cellmass post workout.

Your erase dose is right and you should taper down in that fashion, but judging by the amount of other stuff you're taking it's just a waste. Hdrol is quite mild and your cycle isn't too crazy. I'm not even using as much pct as you and I ran hdrol for 7 weeks (5 weeks at 100mg)... So in my eyes you're wasting supps that could be used another cycle, but I do understand you're precautionary mentality.

my thoughts exactly

mstupar60

Awards

Thanks for all the help! but just because a ph is mild does not mean you are 100% garunteed to not get gyno and other side effects. I have read enough out there with people not being careful enough and ending up with really bad sides (even on h drol). Since this was my first cycle I really did not know how my body would react to it and I wanted to be safe. I honestly dont think this is overkill because I am only dosing my serm 20/20/10/10 and ive seen it dosed at 40/40/20/20 even for h drol. I can see where you are coming from about the pct assist, but I have found a lot of info with people saying it really helps out with pct. Most people on this website, at least most of the ones I have talked to said almost all of these products were necessary for a good recovery

Damorgs

Awards
Thanks for all the help! but just because a ph is mild does not mean you are 100% garunteed to not get gyno and other side effects. I have read enough out there with people not being careful enough and ending up with really bad sides (even on h drol). Since this was my first cycle I really did not know how my body would react to it and I wanted to be safe. I honestly dont think this is overkill because I am only dosing my serm 20/20/10/10 and ive seen it dosed at 40/40/20/20 even for h drol. I can see where you are coming from about the pct assist, but I have found a lot of info with people saying it really helps out with pct. Most people on this website, at least most of the ones I have talked to said almost all of these products were necessary for a good recovery
I guess whatever puts your mind at rest. I didn't make any reference to the strength of hdrol, ALL prohormones and steroids should be taken seriously. If you do this stuff wrong, you can really mess up your body. That being said, you asked for a critique of your PCT, I'm just giving you my opinion.

Sometimes more is not better, you're just pumping extra drugs in to your body and prolonging homeostasis. Just some food for thought.

Good luck, all in all.

mstupar60

Awards
thanks! I was not trying to start a fight with you or anything lol.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
the only thing id change is either or for daa or pct assist. usually those pct products are just test boosters with "pct" slapped on the front so all the idiots think they have everything they need to end their cycle. and 0/0/3/3/2/1 for erase so its o ly 2 weeks after serm, but our protocol wuld probly be fine

mstupar60

Awards
the only thing id change is either or for daa or pct assist. usually those pct products are just test boosters with "pct" slapped on the front so all the idiots think they have everything they need to end their cycle. and 0/0/3/3/2/1 for erase so its o ly 2 weeks after serm, but our protocol wuld probly be fine
Are you saying that I should take one of those out of my PCT? Because I am starting up activate xtreme in a couple days once it arrives in the mail :)

Damorgs

Awards
thanks! I was not trying to start a fight with you or anything lol.
No bad blood here, just trying to help another forum member out! This forum has helped me out alot with previous cycles, a lot of other forums are filled with extremely judgemental and arrogant people. Just trying to pay it forward I guess.

Hope all goes smooth, Good luck!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Are you saying that I should take one of those out of my PCT? Because I am starting up activate xtreme in a couple days once it arrives in the mail :)
no was saying if you havnt already bought them, just oick one and yull be fine. if you have both, thats fine too

mstupar60

Awards
alright,thanks. I am starting week 2 of pct tomorrow and I have kept my gains. I lost about 3 pounds but that was mostly water weight.