H-Drol and graveyard shift

manystyles

Awards
Hi,

Planning to start my cycle on Feb 28th. I have some questions about dosing. My stats and plans are below.

Age - 40
Height - 5'11"
Weight - 208
BF% - not sure. Can see a two pack.

Experience - Lifting for 15+ years.
Calories will be 2800 - 3200. Is this good?
1 1/2 gallon of water per day.

Pre-(two weeks)

Hawthorne Berry - 1g
Liv-52 - already take
Uni-care - already take
Fish Oil

On

H-drol - 50/75/75/75/75
CEL Cycle Assist
Taurine - 5-10g spread over the day for back pumps
DHEA - 75mg - 100mg for lethargy
Fish oil
Xtend

PCT

Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Lean Extreme - start at end of third week
Prime
Creapure

Comments and Questions:

I work the graveyard shift, so I was going to take my 50 dose as soon as I woke up at 9:30pm(25), then my second dose at 5:30pm(25).

I get off at 7:30.

When I move up to the 75 dose. Is it ok if I take 50, when I wake up, then 25 at 5:30? I go to the gym after work and usually go home and sleep. I don't want to not be able to sleep by taking the 50 dose at 5:30.

Sometimes I work until 11am, so 12 hours.

Sleep varies from 5 - 8 hours. Usually can get a 2hour nap at work.

I get off on Friday morning and usually take a nap for at least 4 hours, then I'm up until Friday night. How could I dose it, if I took my dose Friday morning at 5:30am?

Saturday, I would dose when I wake up and then 8 hours later.

I go back to work on Sunday night, so do I wait until I wake up 9:30pm on Sunday night?

Thanks for your time.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Everything looks pretty good but I'd personally try to spread out the doses as evenly as possible. And I'd go 20x4 with the nolva. And you weigh 208lbs so I'd definitely bump the calories up to 3500-4000 with at least 250-300g protein.

You might want to hold off on the Lean Extreme for a few weeks after your cycle so you can try to maintain most of your gains. Just keep up what you're doing on cycle during PCT.

Again, this is just what I would do and I'm sure others will chime in.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your goals? If you plan to add mass, I would up the cals a little if I were you.

When you start taking 3/day, take your first dose upon waking (9:30pm), second dose could be 6 hours later, and another an hour before you work out.

When do you work out anyways?

I have ran a few PH cycles while working night shift, and I tried to make sure my workout was 12 hours after the start of my shift. Looked like this:

Dose 1- 5:30pm
Work starts at 6:30pm
Dose 2- 11:30pm
Dose3- 5:30pm
Workout- 6:30pm

On my transition days (getting off of nights and going to days, I would pretty much just split my doses into a 24 hour period, taking one every 8 hours.

On another note, if it's impossible for you to space your doses out somewhat reasonably, I never really saw a loss of sleep from h-drol so you could try it for yourself and see what happens.

Also I never saw the point of taking 50mg at a time. Space them out for best results IMO.

manystyles

Awards
@kanakafarian

- Ok on the Nolva. I've seen people suggest both, but I think I'll do the 20x4 like you suggest. I've read people taking Lean Xtreme on the third week. What is the reason you suggest to wait?

@FL3X MAGNUM

I would like to gain lean muscle while dropping fat.
I workout after work. Usually around 7:50am or if I'm working a 12 hour shift it's after that. On the weekends it's in the morning when I wake up.
So, when I get off Friday morning it should go something like this..

Friday - 5:30am, 1:30pm, 9:30pm sleep 5:30am and so on?

Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks pretty reasonable.

On your training days I'd stick around 4000 calories though. H-drol has a pretty good cutting characteristic from what I've noticed.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
@kanakafarian

- Ok on the Nolva. I've seen people suggest both, but I think I'll do the 20x4 like you suggest. I've read people taking Lean Xtreme on the third week. What is the reason you suggest to wait?
Because during PCT it's a critical time to keep up the intensity in training and calories to retain the muscle you gained. If you start taking that and end up in a calorie deficit through diet, you'll lose it all. Just my thoughts on it. I would wait at least a few weeks of PCT, or even maybe til you're done with PCT to start the LX. But that's just me though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, LX will help keep cortisol levels low mid to end of PCT, as that is supposed to be when they are highest.

Some people will argue this one way or the other but I say raised cortisol levels=bad. Therefore a product like Lean Xtreme would be good, not only blocking cortisol but also burning fat caused by increased caloric intake during PCT.

I prefer Reversitol V2 though for my cortisol control, as it also contains just about everything else I want when I'm in PCT mode.

manystyles

Awards
Do you start the Reversitol V2 after PCT or during the third week?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally run mine from week one of PCT all the way til the end, and then jump on a natty T booster like Activate Xtreme or something similar. This is just personal preference for me. It's the first way I've ever done it, and it worked great for me, bounced back in a snap and kept my gains, so I am sticking with it.

manystyles

Awards
@FL3X MAGNUM

What did you mean by "as it also contains just about everything else I want when I'm in PCT mode."

Is the Liv-52 good enough to continue while "on"? Should I also continue the uni-care during cycle?

Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@FL3X MAGNUM

What did you mean by "as it also contains just about everything else I want when I'm in PCT mode."

Is the Liv-52 good enough to continue while "on"? Should I also continue the uni-care during cycle?

Thanks
I'm on my POS droid right now so I can't paste in an ingredient profile but if you look it up you'll seee what I mean. I can elaborate more later. And yes I recommend Liv-52 and Uni-care thru the cycle. You want to keep you BP regulateed and keep a stable lipid profile etc etc.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reversitol V2 will regulate your estrogen and cortisol levels AND boost testosterone. That's why I prefer it over a plain cortisol product because it hits multiple different areas of concern.

REVERSITOL

S.E.R.M. Matrix:

7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4H-chromen-4-one, Ellagic Acid(95%)
200 mg **
Estrogen Modulation Matrix(EMM):

Indole-3-Carbinole, Long Jack(100:1), Trans Resveratrol
160 mg **

manystyles

Awards
Ahhh, I see. I think I'll try it your way.

Any recommendations for cycle length? I've seen 5 or 6 weeks during my research.

Did you log your HDrol run, if you did one?

Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No logs, this was before I had an account here. I just pm'd someone who had some questions about p-mag which I would use the same guidelines for, I could send that info to you if you want.

But I would recommend running 2 bottles for 6 weeks, finishing the cycle out at 100mg, for best results. Some people say 6 weeks is about the cut off point as far as gains go with most PH's, and after that they just don't work anymore. So looks like you're doing your research.

manystyles

Awards
"I just pm'd someone who had some questions about p-mag which I would use the same guidelines for, I could send that info to you if you want."

-Please

The last week being 100mg?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
The last week being 100mg?
Of course recommended dosages are just that, recommendations. Everyone reacts differently to different compounds so go by feel. I'm an easy responder to lower dosages of all types of meds/supps except for caffeine and clen. So when you're on cycle, if you're responding great and keep gaining size and strength on, say 50mg or 75mg, then you don't have to up it. Now on the flip side, if you've tapered all the way up to 100mg, 125mg, or even 150mg with not much noticeable gains, maybe this compound isn't for you. At that point it becomes a benefit vs side effects deal and you don't want to mess yourself up.

Hdrol is a relatively safe PH (if there is such a thing) but may shut you down for a bit. Your PCT looks in check so as long as you dont dose too high or for too long, you should be ok. Any reason why you're waiting so long to start?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^This

Also, PM sent.

manystyles

Awards
kanakafarian

'm waiting because I still need to take my Hawthorne Berry. Also, I have some trips to take, which will in turn, take one of my definite days(Saturday) away from the gym. I also am VERY busy during the week, so I'm kind of getting a projection for my schedule, so that I can utilize this cycle to the fullest. Just want to make sure there aren't any hiccups.

Also, do you guys recommend a heavy(4-6)rep scheme or more of a 6-8? I'm leaning toward the latter. I've worked out a 3-day split that should help.

Comments?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
kanakafarian

'm waiting because I still need to take my Hawthorne Berry. Also, I have some trips to take, which will in turn, take one of my definite days(Saturday) away from the gym. I also am VERY busy during the week, so I'm kind of getting a projection for my schedule, so that I can utilize this cycle to the fullest. Just want to make sure there aren't any hiccups.

Also, do you guys recommend a heavy(4-6)rep scheme or more of a 6-8? I'm leaning toward the latter. I've worked out a 3-day split that should help.

Comments?
Well, I'm from a powerlifting background and 'til this day, I still train in the very low rep range. Heck, just yesterday--first day on new cycle--I was training triples on the bench. It's not the best way to go about adding on good size but it's what I'm used to. I love strength more than size but I'm trying to find a happy medium and right now that seems to be right around the 6 rep range for myself. Of course everyone differs so you just have to monitor what works best for you. I personally feel with strength will come size and it doesn't work the other way around, unfortunately. And you've seen it before, a fairly muscular and sinewy guy at the gym that can't move much iron in relation to his size. But then you got the guys like me when I competed RAW at 165lbs and benched a 345. I've got some decent size now but due to injuries and surgeries, I'm not much stronger than I was when I weighed 30lbs less.

A good way you might want to go about it may be to do every other workout a low-rep and higher-rep routine. Or mix them both up in the same workout. And although you do have a hectic schedule, I honestly feel that you should be in the gym more than 3 times per week when you're on. Your body will be recovering a lot quicker than normal and you need to take advantage of that. I personally try to hit each bodypart every 3rd or 4th day while on cycle. And one of the most important things that's overlooked way too much is your calories. Don't worry about adding a little fat around the tummy because size is what you're after. It's much easier to burn fat than to gain muscle, trust me. And as I said before, at least 3500-4000 calories to take full advantage of the boost in protein synthesis you'll be getting; otherwise, it's just a waste of your time and money. And if you're not gaining size and strength with 4000 cals, bump it up to 4500.

manystyles

Awards
Let me give you an example of one of my weeks. Just to see if you still advocate to get to the gym more then three times. Things change from week to week so this is not standard. What is standard is the gym on Tuesday and Saturday. Th other days WILL be fit in, I just have to juggle.

Monday - worked from 11 Sunday night - 1255 Monday afternoon. Went to gym cause wife didn't have to work that day. 6 hours of sleep.

Tuesday - got off at 730am. Gym, but wife had to work at 11am which means I'm with my 3 month son until 8:30pm. During that time with him I sleep whenever he does. Back at work at 11pm

Wednesday - worked until 1130am. No gym. Have to get home and sleep because I have to pick up my son from daycare at 430pm. Take a nap when we get home for an hour
and a half. Then, have to be at work at 11pm.

Thursday - work til 1 every other. No gym when I work. Have to pick up son at 430. The Thursday I don't work I hit the gum and am in bed by 9 to get up at 4 to pick up son.

Friday - get off at 730. could do cardio. Sleep til 130 and am up til 10pm.

Saturday - gym. Regulate sleep at night.

Sunday - could go to gym. Take a nap from 4pm-730pm. Work at 11pm.

This is not my week every week. It changes slightly here and there.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Let me give you an example of one of my weeks. Just to see if you still advocate to get to the gym more then three times. Things change from week to week so this is not standard. What is standard is the gym on Tuesday and Saturday. Th other days WILL be fit in, I just have to juggle.

Monday - worked from 11 Sunday night - 1255 Monday afternoon. Went to gym cause wife didn't have to work that day. 6 hours of sleep.

Tuesday - got off at 730am. Gym, but wife had to work at 11am which means I'm with my 3 month son until 8:30pm. During that time with him I sleep whenever he does. Back at work at 11pm

Wednesday - worked until 1130am. No gym. Have to get home and sleep because I have to pick up my son from daycare at 430pm. Take a nap when we get home for an hour
and a half. Then, have to be at work at 11pm.

Thursday - work til 1 every other. No gym when I work. Have to pick up son at 430. The Thursday I don't work I hit the gum and am in bed by 9 to get up at 4 to pick up son.

Friday - get off at 730. could do cardio. Sleep til 130 and am up til 10pm.

Saturday - gym. Regulate sleep at night.

Sunday - could go to gym. Take a nap from 4pm-730pm. Work at 11pm.

This is not my week every week. It changes slightly here and there.
Wow, your schedule is all over the place! Geez, I don't know what I'd do in your situation, especially because of the newborn. Hmm...

With your schedule, I'd def hit the gym on Tues, Sat, Sun. And I'd try to find another day to throw in extra work, Thurs would be ideal but your schedule won't allow for it. Maybe instead of cardio on Fri you can hit the weights. By the way, what's cardio? LOL j/k Heck, I don't think I've ever done any cardio while on cycle except for the bike ride to and from the gym.

One thing to keep in mind wiith a 3 day/week rountine is that you'll be hitting a body part only once per week. And even if you blitz it, you'll be fully recovered within 4-5 days max and not taking advantage of Hdrol, or any other compound you should decide to run.

manystyles

Awards
"And I'd try to find another day to throw in extra work, Thurs would be ideal but your schedule won't allow for it."

I can do every other Thursday, as I get off at 7:30am regular time.

"By the way, what's cardio? LOL j/k"

If I have to do 4 days a week, I'll make it happen, safely, one way or the other.

Id Hdrol strong enough, that it burns fat without much cardio?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
"And I'd try to find another day to throw in extra work, Thurs would be ideal but your schedule won't allow for it."

I can do every other Thursday, as I get off at 7:30am regular time.

"By the way, what's cardio? LOL j/k"

If I have to do 4 days a week, I'll make it happen, safely, one way or the other.

Id Hdrol strong enough, that it burns fat without much cardio?
I don't know if it's ever been studied/proven but when I used H-drol I noticed quite a bit of fat loss and a visually pleasent look in the mirror. That's why I believe it to be the most aesthetic-based prohormone. In other words..the muscle is of a sexy nature :mischievous:

:sly:

manystyles

Awards
Hmmm, even without cardio? Not even a little bit?

I don't mind doing some hill sprints or px90. Just keep it to a minimum?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if it's ever been studied/proven but when I used H-drol I noticed quite a bit of fat loss and a visually pleasent look in the mirror. That's why I believe it to be the most aesthetic-based prohormone. In other words..the muscle is of a sexy nature :mischievous:

:sly:
This

manystyles

Awards
I'm still doing a little reading. I keep seeing this DAA. Is this in my PCT already or do I need to get it?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I'm still doing a little reading. I keep seeing this DAA. Is this in my PCT already or do I need to get it?
No, it is not in your PCT. I highly recommend you pick some up.

Here i'll give you links to three products that contain it:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e-pharm/testforce-90-grams.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primordial-performance/testosterone-conversion-factor-1-4-2-fl-oz.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/daa-180-capsules.html

Read up on their profiles and make your own choice if you want it in your PCT protocol :)