Gyno symptoms week 2

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Let's say someone is on week 2 of a Test E 500mgs a week and Deca 250 mgs a week, 10 week cycle.

Started taking 12.5 aromisen Every 3rd Day (slightly pron to gyno, havn't used AAS in 2+ years, never had any major problems with gyno usually used nolva in the past)...Started Experiencing definite mild gyno symptoms around day 12-13...amped dose up to 25mgs ED, is now on day 15, gyno symptoms are the same if not worse.

Will continue to take 25mgs of Aromisen, when will gyno sensitivity start to diminish, and when if it hasn't could it be deemed possible the aromisen is fake, and one should start nolva (both on hand)

Thanks for any speedy response, as to this (hypothetical) situation is time sensitive.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
AI's are used to prevent gyno, if uve been running it and developed gyno....then its fake or underdosed. the only AI i trust from my experience is letro

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
AI's are used to prevent gyno, if uve been running it and developed gyno....then its fake or underdosed. the only AI i trust from my experience is letro
Right, but initially I was running at an extremely low dose...

Sion

Sion

Awards
if nolva always worked for you try nolva again.No need to drop the aromasin

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
At least he knows his gear is real :D

What NOS says is true. Its either fake or very very underdosed. Even 12.5mg E3D of aromasin should suffice for your cycle. Either up the dose, try a different source for your AIs, or use nolva, since its worked in the past.

SemperFi9999

Awards
Nolva should never be used with deca. It upregulates the progestin hormone and can cause gyno. I, too, recommend Letro in low doses. It penetrates deep into the breast tissue and can kill gyno quickly. It's not normally used as an AI due to it's extreme potency but works well if used in moderation.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Nolva should never be used with deca. It upregulates the progestin hormone and can cause gyno. I, too, recommend Letro in low doses. It penetrates deep into the breast tissue and can kill gyno quickly. It's not normally used as an AI due to it's extreme potency but works well if used in moderation.
Yeah I think I remember researching that a long time ago. Most people these days seem to be recommending aromisen as the best AI. I think what I have is fake then, I have other packs (bough at different times) of the same product, maybe I just got a fake batch...

at 25mgs a day how long will it take for it to subside, I'm thinking 3-4 days (if it's real of course)

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
So I open another pack of aromisen (same brand) diff batch number, the concentration of the pills is noticeable different, i figured these were legit! considering there from a well known UG lab.

well, I've been taking 3 a day for the past 5 days...gyno symptoms have improved VERY slighly, or at least they havn't gotten any worse...mild sensitivity, but the lumps are swollen!

I definitly don't like this...

letro is on it's way, but it's wont be here for another 2-3 weeks...can someone advise dose of Letro...

Also. This gyno which is forming, will I MOST LIKELY be able to get rid of it with the Letro??!!

OH AND, anyone know why I might be having insomnia??

New2Steroids

Awards
im about to start taking AAS and im hoping i dont run into gyno, I used to have it and weirdly enough it just kinda went away a few years back

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
First, with a little search you can get letro very easy.

Second, since you already have gyno, i'll give you a hint. Research chems, they are your friend.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12.5mg of aromasin can knock estro down to the ****ing ground. the full 25 should leave you with almost no estrogen. Your not taking anything that converts to methyl est. so its safe to say your AI is not working correctly. I would order some legit **** and jump on a bit of nolva till then.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
12.5mg of aromasin can knock estro down to the ****ing ground. the full 25 should leave you with almost no estrogen. Your not taking anything that converts to methyl est. so its safe to say your AI is not working correctly. I would order some legit **** and jump on a bit of nolva till then.
This was discussed earlier in the thread, NOT to take nolva when your also on deca.

And we already established the AI in not working correctly.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
This was discussed earlier in the thread, NOT to take nolva when your also on deca.

And we already established the AI in not working correctly.
Guess post #11 wasn't good enough advice, perhaps you need to be spoon fed?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
First, with a little search you can get letro very easy.

Second, since you already have gyno, i'll give you a hint. Research chems, they are your friend.
no it wasn't...I'm not asking where to get letro and/or research chems, I'm asking a specific question...if you can't answer it then please don't bother posting.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
the question(s) are...

letro is on it's way, but it's wont be here for another 2-3 weeks...can someone advise dose of Letro...

Also. This gyno which is forming, will I MOST LIKELY be able to get rid of it with the Letro??!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the question(s) are...

Id dose the letro at like .5mgs every day, letro is pretty strong ish. Also it may or may not get rid of it, its hard to say.

Im pretty sure the hormones are whats causing the insomnia.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Id dose the letro at like .5mgs every day, letro is pretty strong ish. Also it may or may not get rid of it, its hard to say.

Im pretty sure the hormones are whats causing the insomnia.
how quickly does Letro kick in?