Gyno Surgery anyone ?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about getting a Gyno surgery... I don't want to touch letro, I rather go under the knife and take it like a man

am I gonna lose a lot of muscle ? How long can I not workout ? Should I take steroids while getting a surgery so I don't lose muscle lol?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
why wouldn't you wanna try letro and or nolva or ANY AI for that matter first before getting surgery?

dfresh

Awards
i got gyno from not pct off of cyclobolan. its gone down but not much. got it checked out the doctor said its fine . smoking weed stunts the healing process but over time it should go away

Devious D

Awards
I got it done for minor gyno from puberty..I didn't have to be put under or anything but I was still out of the gym for a month or more and had to work back to it slow. Sucks the first few weeks. Get as lean as you can before you go in for surgery.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
I'm thinking about getting a Gyno surgery... I don't want to touch letro, I rather go under the knife and take it like a man
?
Ditto. Within the last year I just said **** it, no anti e's anymore. What's the point right? It shows :(

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. Within the last year I just said **** it, no anti e's anymore. What's the point right? It shows :(
so through shirts and all it looks like you got little boobs?
:11:

rynie27

Awards
Im getting my surgery in august and the doc said it would only take a week to recover, which I thought was suprising.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-20 mg of Nolvadex for 3-6 months. Sh*t is proven.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Go here: http://scholar.google.com/

2. Type in the words "Nolvadex" and "Gynecomastia" in the search box.

3. Read.

4. Think :thinking:

5. Expand research to other websites. Some of these websites include but are not limited to ones found in here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/128379-do-your-research.html

5. Think some more :think:

6. Smoke weed.

7. Draw your own conclusions based on your research :scratchchin:

5. Pat yourself on the back for researching on your own :fest30: :clap2:

:kiss:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
1. Go here: http://scholar.google.com/

2. Type in the words "Nolvadex" and "Gynecomastia" in the search box.

3. Read.

4. Think :thinking:

5. Expand research to other websites. Some of these websites include but are not limited to ones found in here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/128379-do-your-research.html

5. Think some more :think:

6. Smoke weed.

7. Draw your own conclusions based on your research :scratchchin:

5. Pat yourself on the back for researching on your own :fest30: :clap2:

:kiss:
CM empty your pm's

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
this might actually be a viable use for SARMs.

to prevent muscle wasting......such as in an event where one can't workout due to trauma (surgery).

who woulda thought? :D

josephd79

Awards
I've had 2 separate surgeries, first on my left, then the 2nd on my right pec a few years later. Each time was a couple weeks until I could lift again. I'm older than some of you but don't take anything at all for the couple weeks before. Anesthesia is nothing to play around with & you don't know what's going to interact with it.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CM

"Based on the good results of another author 10 boys with marked pubertal gynecomastia were treated with the antioestrogen Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) at a dose of 20-40 mg/d orally for 2-12 months. In most cases the gynecomastia decreased totally, only two patients experienced palpable subareolar glandular tissue at the end of therapy. Side effects were not noted. During therapy levels of estradiol and testosteron increased, with a more pronounced elevation of estradiol. Basal values of LH and FSH remained nearly unchanged, but LH showed an increased response to LH-RH, which could be explained by the antioestrogenic effect of Tamoxifen at the hypothalamic level. The reduction of breast size in spite of increased estradiol levels on the other hand, suggests that the mean therapeutic effect of tamoxifen is through estrogen receptor blockade of breast tissue."

Nice !!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
So tamoxifen can get rid of gyno if ran for a long time? Im on letro right now and if it doesn't work then maybe I'll have to try some nolva for a long a$$ time haha

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CM

"Based on the good results of another author 10 boys with marked pubertal gynecomastia were treated with the antioestrogen Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) at a dose of 20-40 mg/d orally for 2-12 months. In most cases the gynecomastia decreased totally, only two patients experienced palpable subareolar glandular tissue at the end of therapy. Side effects were not noted. During therapy levels of estradiol and testosteron increased, with a more pronounced elevation of estradiol. Basal values of LH and FSH remained nearly unchanged, but LH showed an increased response to LH-RH, which could be explained by the antioestrogenic effect of Tamoxifen at the hypothalamic level. The reduction of breast size in spite of increased estradiol levels on the other hand, suggests that the mean therapeutic effect of tamoxifen is through estrogen receptor blockade of breast tissue."

Nice !!
You make me proud son :spankme:

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You make me proud son :spankme:
I have a question CM

Nolva blocks estrogen, so if you already have a gyno, nolva helps you to not get a bigger gyno or if you don't have a gyno, not to get a gyno at all... how come in this study nolva reversed the gyno ? I thought letro was for killing estrogen and nolva for blocking

Thanks bro, I love you... no homo though, I'm not into homo stuff

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The study you quoted suggests Nolvadex works its magic on gyno by estrogen receptor blockade of the breast tissue.

Gyno needs estrogen to either sustain itself on the chest or to grow bigger. So using Nolvadex prevents the gyno from getting it's "food." With such a low estrogenic environment in the chest, gyno should clear up after a length of time.

I don't know why Letro is so popular for gyno treatment all over forums. There is not much literature on AI's for gyno reduction although I read one which used Arimidex to treat gyno. It put 5 people on adex for 6 months and 4 of them reduced gyno while 1 completely cleared it.

So AI's do work and it makes sense they should since they reduce estrogen... and Letro being the strongest one should have the higher success rate of the AI's but there is not much literature on Letro for gyno so who knows.

The study you pointed out on Nolvadex showed gyno cleared up completely for most of the cases. This makes sense because Nolva's action is site specific to the chest unlike AI's which give a systemic effect. Arimidex certainly did not clear gyno for most of the 5 people who tried it for 6 months. I don't know how Letro would compare. But I would opt for a treatment of Nolvadex before Letro.

Nolva is proven, cheap (if you find pharm grade online--extremely cheap--so cheap you wanna slap your mother for ever even buying research chem nolva), and probably easier on the body than being on Letro for the same length of time. I wouldn't fear all those "Nolvadex is toxic" sh*t. It is, but researchers are giving it out to men for 2-12 months time with little to no side effects except clearing up b*tch tits.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
All you need to know about GYNO

Hope this answers all of the questions regarding gyno prevention and reversal, the use of letrozole and other anti-e’s. I will go over everything in very simple easy to understand language. Also we are talking about estrogen gyno here, not progesterone (but using letro will stop progesterone related problems as well since it inhibits all estrogen anyways). Progesterone gyno will be enlargement of your nipple area, the actual areola, not a lump under it.

Let me make this first point very clear, as I state in my signature this is from my personal experience, so whether you agree with it or not is your own issue. I have helped many people with gyno and it has worked just fine for them as well.

To first understand why you are doing what you are doing I am going to go over a few things and a few definitions:

SERM– Selective estrogen receptor modulator. These drugs work by binding to the estrogen receptors and flooding them in a sense, making it difficult (but not impossible by any means) for estrogen to bind to the receptors and thus prevent the onset of estrogen related side effects.
Most common forms: Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), Clomiphene (Clomid)
AI – Aromatise Inhibitor. These drugs work by inhibiting the aromatization of estrogen. This means that in effect AI’s prevent androgens from converting to estrogen, again, making it difficult (but not impossible) for estrogen to reach receptor sites.
Most common forms: Anastrozole (l-dex, a-dex), Exemestane (Aromasin), Femara (letrozole). For our purpose of reversing gyno we are interested in Letro.

Letro and your sex drive:
Letrozole will suppress your sex drive. This is another reason why it is so important to act on preventing gyno as soon as possible. Since we all know that Test should be run in every cycle this will cancel out the effect of sex drive suppression.

Running letro to prevent gyno:
If you decide to run estrogen protection while on cycle (and I suggest you do unless you are aware that you do not require it), you can run either a SERM or an AI. Letro will be the most powerful AI you can use, it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and even lower. This is why I suggest you do not use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects.

You will want to start running the letro approximately 2 weeks before you begin your cycle to allow it to fully stabilize in your blood. I have often heard the argument that letro takes up to 60 days to stabilize, I don’t know if I buy into this for the reason that I have reversed gyno after using letro for only 1 week. Still to be safe I recommend starting it before your cycle as stated above.

If you do decide to run letro there is absolutely no need to run another AI or SERM. Do not make the mistake of thinking more is better. Think of it this way; if letro is preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen than there is no estrogen, what would the purpose of a SERM be when there is no estrogen to bind to the receptors? Nolva will only take away from the effectiveness of letro.

This brings me to my next point. Do not listen to anyone who tells you to bump up your nolvadex to 60+mg ED if you get gyno. I have no idea where this idea started but I have seen it suggest far too many times recently. Nolvadex will do nothing to reverse your gyno…let me make that clear IT WILL DO NOTHING FOR GYNO. If you are running nolva as your anti-e and start to develop gyno than sure you can bump the dosage a small amount to try to prevent it from progressing further, but letrozole must begin ASAP.

It is very important that you begin taking letrozole immediately, the longer your wait the more risk you take in not being able to reverse it.

How do I know if I have gyno?
If you have developed gyno you will have a lump behind your nipple. It will be fairly hard, and it will be tender to touch.

Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone/estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can’t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.

I hope this covers most of the issues
By C Bino

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
So tamoxifen can get rid of gyno if ran for a long time? Im on letro right now and if it doesn't work then maybe I'll have to try some nolva for a long a$$ time haha
Do not listen to anyone who tells you to bump up your nolvadex to 60+mg ED if you get gyno. I have no idea where this idea started but I have seen it suggest far too many times recently. Nolvadex will do nothing to reverse your gyno…let me make that clear IT WILL DO NOTHING FOR GYNO. If you are running nolva as your anti-e and start to develop gyno than sure you can bump the dosage a small amount to try to prevent it from progressing further, but letrozole must begin ASAP.

nolvadex will help gyno symptoms, unlikely it will help if u have actual gyno, letro is better when dealing with gyno. Remember people always mistake gyno symptoms for gyno, gyno takes a long time to develop, when dealing with puffy or itchy nipples, these are just the symptoms and can be treated with nolva and an ai

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not listen to anyone who tells you to bump up your nolvadex to 60+mg ED if you get gyno. I have no idea where this idea started but I have seen it suggest far too many times recently. Nolvadex will do nothing to reverse your gyno…let me make that clear IT WILL DO NOTHING FOR GYNO. If you are running nolva as your anti-e and start to develop gyno than sure you can bump the dosage a small amount to try to prevent it from progressing further, but letrozole must begin ASAP.

nolvadex will help gyno symptoms, unlikely it will help if u have actual gyno, letro is better when dealing with gyno. Remember people always mistake gyno symptoms for gyno, gyno takes a long time to develop, when dealing with puffy or itchy nipples, these are just the symptoms and can be treated with nolva and an ai
lol

I think the idea of Nolva to treat gyno started when the research proved it to be effective. I suggest you read the WHOLE thread.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i got gyno from not pct off of cyclobolan. its gone down but not much. got it checked out the doctor said its fine . smoking weed stunts the healing process but over time it should go away
Wait, so budd slows the reduction of gyno? Been smokin everday of pct to help me eat, should i stop? I didnt get any gyno on my SD cycle and im on second week of clomid 50/50/25/25.

But i dont see the problem with letro, took care of 2 lumps that hav been there for a year or 2 and knocked em out in 3 weeks. Id do surgery though if it was serious and had the money

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
There are studies that will show you that once the nolvadex was stopped, the gyno returned in most cases. Nolvadex is also liver toxic, so I would highly recommend taking something for the liver while on it. It's a good idea to try anti-e's before resorting to surgery...surgery should always be the last option.

If you do decide to go the surgery route make sure the doc is EXPERIENCED in this type of surgery and check out his/her before/after pics on several patients. Far too many people search for the "cheaper" surgeon and tend to get bad results which makes some people never want to take off their shirt again. I've seen pictures online where people have folded nipples.