Gyno question not included in FAQ/Sticky

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Do all males have a gland behind their nipples than can be felt by pinching above and below the areola and feeling "behind" into the chest?

I understand that gyno is supposed to be a painful lump, or a hard lump, or a really noticeable lump visually and these glands can be bigger or smaller....but isn't it normal to have a gland that you CAN feel thats not noticable without hunting?

Ive never had any itching for more than a day a while back, no puffiness, etc....but I do feel soft, squishy, lymph node like, tiny gland behind each nipples...like a squishy pea...is this NORMAL?

the FAQ/Sticky doesn't say anything about males having detectable glands unless its gyno.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
how long do you spend pinching and playing with your nipples.....

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
All males have "breast buds" behind their nipples. Playing with your nips alot can bring up your prolactin levels according to my endo.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
good to know! someone add it to the faq

great....seriously, I play with my nipples all the time, checking for that dreaded delayed gyno...haha guess I'm going to need come caber from playing with them too much

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
good to know! someone add it to the faq

great....seriously, I play with my nipples all the time, checking for that dreaded delayed gyno...haha guess I'm going to need come caber from playing with them too much
your starting to remind me of that guy from little nicky.....

LOL