Gyno on prohormones

SFBlueNile

Awards
I am 3 weeks into a cycle of 1 dhea (220mg) Epiandro (900 mg) and Dermacrine... Everything has been fine until last few days I feel like my nipples (not the breast or areolas) are always hard and occasionally get a slight itchy sensation when my shirt or something brushes up against them. My question is how much of this is normal and to be expected? Should I drop the Dermacrine? Should I stop everything and go straight to PCT?

SFBlueNile

Awards
Edit: 2 weeks into the 1dhea, 3 weeks into the Epiandro/Dermacrine.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for me personally I would try dropping the dermacrine. of those supplements, it contains both DHEA and Pregnenolone. Epi and 1 DHEA are both DHT derivatives.
its not uncommon to feel these nipple things when cycling ... leave them alone. dont itch or play with them tits

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me hard nips meant low estro environment
Nips going soft and puffy meant a high estro environment (or prolactin issue) or just a temporary warm body state

Estro on epiandro or dermacine is a bit counterintuitive to me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am 3 weeks into a cycle of 1 dhea (220mg) Epiandro (900 mg) and Dermacrine... Everything has been fine until last few days I feel like my nipples (not the breast or areolas) are always hard and occasionally get a slight itchy sensation when my shirt or something brushes up against them. My question is how much of this is normal and to be expected? Should I drop the Dermacrine? Should I stop everything and go straight to PCT?
Typically if your getting gyno yiur nipples won't be hard, usually the opposite, the areolas and nips will be soft and puffy, slightly swollen. But itchy nips can be a sign. Do you have a real anti estrogen or Nolvadex on hand? Or raloxifene

SFBlueNile

Awards
Typically if your getting gyno yiur nipples won't be hard, usually the opposite, the areolas and nips will be soft and puffy, slightly swollen. But itchy nips can be a sign. Do you have a real anti estrogen or Nolvadex on hand? Or raloxifene
I was planning Nolvadex if anything at all. Previously tried ultra hard and Dermacrine without a real pct and seemed to recover alright.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was planning Nolvadex if anything at all. Previously tried ultra hard and Dermacrine without a real pct and seemed to recover alright.
Seemed to recover alright is a total guess, you can literally have the testosterone levels of a 90 year old man and feel alright. But to each there own. Right now I would start taking 20mg of Nolvadex a day or I would take 12.5 mg of exemastane. If it's gyno the sensation should go away in 24 to 48 hours.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I swear it seems like all these prohormones are harder to run than real gear and yiu get about 10% of the results. Atleast the prohormones in the 2000s were close to the real thing

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I have a chance at gyno I better be getting steroid like results

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was just proud to see someone use the word "PH" correctly.

I agree with @Smont 's post above.
Take Nolva or a real AI, and see if it goes away.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was just proud to see someone use the word "PH" correctly.

I agree with @Smont 's post above.
Take Nolva or a real AI, and see if it goes away.
Is that because everyone calls all the designers prohormones? The use of the word prohormones has really gotten twisted and misused for pretty much anything other then the old school traditional steroids.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
correct. a PH is not active to an appreciable degree and must convert in the body to an active hormone.
Designer steriods are not PHs and many are highly active before any conversion, if any takes place.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are the Andros the only true prohormones still around?
IMO yes. unless you find something like 4AD, 1AD ect from euro retailers. in the US tho... pretty much DHEAs are the only ones left.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i want to reiterate that, DS's can convert too. but as I mentioned they are usually active in the form you receive them to a degree, but some can also convert.. a good example would be Desigers like M1,4d trenavar and the likes.. they convert downstream into their parent hormones. dbol and tren in this case.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that because everyone calls all the designers prohormones? The use of the word prohormones has really gotten twisted and misused for pretty much anything other then the old school traditional steroids.
Yep.

Most of the "PH" threads are really just (Designer) Steroid threads.

LOL. ...... Oh well, the "supplement" companies started it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i want to reiterate that, DS's can convert too. but as I mentioned they are usually active in the form you receive them to a degree, but some can also convert.. a good example would be Desigers like M1,4d trenavar and the likes.. they convert downstream into their parent hormones. dbol and tren in this case.
Almost any Steroid converts to a degree....
I'm on some pretty gnarly "PHs" at the moment, myself.
LOL

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya i know what you mean, real steroids too, deca to dhn, eq to dhb, even testosterone is a prohormone to dht, estrogen and 50 other things. But a tru prohormone is only active once it converts to the target hormone.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya i know what you mean, real steroids too, deca to dhn, eq to dhb, even testosterone is a prohormone to dht, estrogen and 50 other things. But a tru prohormone is only active once it converts to the target hormone.
well lets atleast not blurr the lines between downstream metabolism and conversions. dont want to start any new trends! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not relevant to this conversation about ph but we're in so many threads right now I'm starting to get confused and there bluring togther

SFBlueNile

Awards
for me personally I would try dropping the dermacrine. of those supplements, it contains both DHEA and Pregnenolone. Epi and 1 DHEA are both DHT derivatives.
its not uncommon to feel these nipple things when cycling ... leave them alone. dont itch or play with them tits
Thanks, I've got some nolva on the way but I think I'm going to try this first. This being my second DHEA cycle, and I had same feeling last time midway through on 5 pumps of Dermacrine, I lowered to 2 pumps and things improved. This time around I've only been using 2 pumps but will drop it and see.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks, I've got some nolva on the way but I think I'm going to try this first. This being my second DHEA cycle, and I had same feeling last time midway through on 5 pumps of Dermacrine, I lowered to 2 pumps and things improved. This time around I've only been using 2 pumps but will drop it and see.
That's why you should have everything on hand, if removing dermacrine doesn't work and a lump starts to form in the next few days your stuck living with gyno running gyno protocols 2 or 3 times a year for the rest of your life. Or until you dish out 5k for gyno surgery

I know this because It happened to me🙋‍♂️

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's why you should have everything on hand, if removing dermacrine doesn't work and a lump starts to form in the next few days your stuck living with gyno running gyno protocols 2 or 3 times a year for the rest of your life. Or until you dish out 5k for gyno surgery

I know this because It happened to me🙋‍♂️
it just because your passive aggressive :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::p💩

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it just because your passive aggressive :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::p💩
Oh that guy🤦, you should go read his latest post about why you should run all your cycles and orals and 2 grams of tren back to back to back with no off time and if you want gains you gotta feel like **** lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But…how’s your diet?
I know your joking, but Lately, pretty bad lol. I been sick on and off for weeks. So when I'm hungry I eat healthy but I'm not nearly as hungry as I usually am so I been eating lots of crap food to fill in the gaps. I can eat chicken tacos, steak burritos and cookies even when I'm not hungry 😂😆😂.

Meal prepping today to get back on track again

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I'm pointing twords taco bell and oreos
Just saw a video of a guy who ate Taco Bell for 30 days (nothing else similar to super size me) and he lost weight and cholesterol dropped. So healthy it is lol 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just saw a video of a guy who ate Taco Bell for 30 days (nothing else similar to super size me) and he lost weight and cholesterol dropped. So healthy it is lol 😂
If that's true then he's normal diet had to be worse then taco bell. I will say this, taco bell has many reasonable items on there menu in comparison to other fast food joints and pizza places

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If that's true then he's normal diet had to be worse then taco bell. I will say this, taco bell has many reasonable items on there menu in comparison to other fast food joints and pizza places
In comparison to damn Olive Garden too. I almost threw up when I saw the nutrition facts for the seafood Alfredo I would get there before. That restaurant has to be the worst one for you and that’s not even adding in the breadsticks

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me hard nips meant low estro environment
Nips going soft and puffy meant a high estro environment (or prolactin issue) or just a temporary warm body state

Estro on epiandro or dermacine is a bit counterintuitive to me.
I actually have heard of some people developing hard nips as part of gyno. It's quite uncommon but I have seen it before. The puffy is usually the norm though.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In comparison to damn Olive Garden too. I almost threw up when I saw the nutrition facts for the seafood Alfredo I would get there before. That restaurant has to be the worst one for you and that’s not even adding in the breadsticks
Almost all those chains are bad. Many years ago I went to the Cheesecake Factory and couldn't find a meal under a couple thousand calories. I haven't returned since. It could be different now... that was probably around 15 years ago.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Almost all those chains are bad. Many years ago I went to the Cheesecake Factory and couldn't find a meal under a couple thousand calories. I haven't returned since. It could be different now... that was probably around 15 years ago.
I grew up with my family owning restaurants. Aside from the fact that the chains are super unhealthy even the family owned places use a lot of oil and butter. If yiur watching your diet you really need to give special instructions to the server like no oil or whatever. Then you have to hope they actually give a ****. Chicken and rice from most restaurants are going to have almost double the fat and calories as you grilling chicken and steaming rice.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I grew up with my family owning restaurants. Aside from the fact that the chains are super unhealthy even the family owned places use a lot of oil and butter. If yiur watching your diet you really need to give special instructions to the server like no oil or whatever. Then you have to hope they actually give a ****. Chicken and rice from most restaurants are going to have almost double the fat and calories as you grilling chicken and steaming rice.
Oh yeah no question about it. Fat is off the charts when eating out. You can get the leanest cut of meat at a steakhouse but then you see the amount of butter it's cooked in...

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know your joking, but Lately, pretty bad lol. I been sick on and off for weeks. So when I'm hungry I eat healthy but I'm not nearly as hungry as I usually am so I been eating lots of crap food to fill in the gaps. I can eat chicken tacos, steak burritos and cookies even when I'm not hungry 😂😆😂.

Meal prepping today to get back on track again
That ho @ss little Debbie and her slut friends lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't know if you guys have bjs out there on the east coast it started as a microbrewerie/restaurant in San Diego but they're all over Cali now and you can get legit bodybuilding food on there menu they list macros and all. Also Japanese Tappan tables are pretty good

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't know if you guys have bjs out there on the east coast it started as a microbrewerie/restaurant in San Diego but they're all over Cali now and you can get legit bodybuilding food on there menu they list macros and all. Also Japanese Tappan tables are pretty good
Thai food is gtg alot of times, theres a couple dishes to avoid for sugar but its usually low fat and moderate carbs. I love the garden chicken rolls~

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm on the east coast and got 2 bjs last week but neither of them served me any food.