Gyno lactating after a year?

NoahsArk

Active Member
Well I did two prohormone cycles last year an I got slight gunk from it. Not bad gynecologist. Honestly. But
I just was sitting on my chest and turned around an my right nip was lactating.

Should I run some nolva or
A Otc antiestorgen

I'm kinda mad tbh. lol. I'm
Worried my funk will get irritated.its not that bad. But it's still gynk any suggestions.
 
Could be high prolactin also.
I would see a doctor and take bloods before doing anything my self.

an OTC AI would not do ****.
It's Letzo or Nolva but not at the same time as they counteract on another.

But please see a doctor and take blood to see were your at.

What prohormones did you use?
 
Could be high prolactin also.
I would see a doctor and take bloods before doing anything my self.

an OTC AI would not do ****.
It's Letzo or Nolva but not at the same time as they counteract on another.

But please see a doctor and take blood to see were your at.

What prohormones did you use?

Dmz then super dmz2.0
 
It's usually a combination of high estrogen (required to develop brest tissue) and high prolactin (to stimulate the best tissue to lactate).
I would see a doctor as high prolactin can be a benign tumor stimulating the glands to release prolactin.
 
You need to get a complete hormone panel, not self treat an issue when you don't no the cause.
 
Full panel and then get some nolva just to have. I've heard doctors will prescribe stuff but it's often not enough to fully get rid of the problem. Nolva is always good to have on hand anyway.
 
I had some slight lactation before cycling and went to the doctor and they didn't care at all. He said its normal. I got some Caber and ran it and it went away after a while.

Order a blood test like the other guys said and go from there.
 
Back
Top