Gw-50 in pct or as bridge

Db2

Db2

Awards
So I'm about to end an epi/derma cycle and am looking to keep as much as I can. Was hoping to keep Cals higher and keep pushing (I'm about 750 over maintenance right now, was gonna drop to 350-500 over), but am freaked out to put on too much fat in Pct as I'm around 12% right now and still don't like the look of that on me.

My pct lacked Cort control but now I have reduce-xt on the way in time (do I really want to wait till week 3 pct to add that?). But I've been eyeballing and wondering about GW for sparing muscle etc during pct, and wondering how dramatically helpful that would be. It sounds like the perfect adjunct when worried about gaining fat and sparing gains during pct, yet I don't find all that many threads out there applying it that way.

I wonder if I'm best pushing through pct without it, and then adding it after 6 weeks to work on some recomping by pulling Cals a little tighter, or if it is a great adjunct to save gains and continue some leaning after a dry run like epi.

Any thoughts on this are much appreciated!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A SARM in PCT is counterproductive and will not help you recover which is the point of PCT. As for the Reduce XT, yes, week 3 is when it should be introduced. Maybe 2.5 lol.

Run the GR-50 as a bridge.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A SARM in PCT is counterproductive and will not help you recover which is the point of PCT. As for the Reduce XT, yes, week 3 is when it should be introduced. Maybe 2.5 lol.

Run the GR-50 as a bridge.
It sure is. However GW-501516 is not a SARM. GW would be great to add in PCT, but make sure you get legit GW.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sure is. However GW-501516 is not a SARM. GW would be great to add in PCT, but make sure you get legit GW.
ohhh it's that peptide. Forgot about that one. In that case, you are right. Oops.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
use GW for when you are cutting, not bridge or during PCT IMO.