Guys: Where do you your clothes?

ForumUser

Awards
I'm getting to that point where I can't lift my arms with certain shirts/jackets but if I go the next size up it'll be too big/long. Don't even get me started on jeans and the waist/quad problem.

Where do you usually shop?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Joseph a Bank then get your sht tailored

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dress shirts? Go to JCPenny or Macy's. Just get whatever brand you like in a modern or athletic fit. The cut will be tapered.

ForumUser

Awards
Well I tend to go to banana republic a lot and get their slim/tailored dress shirts. Some of them fit decent enough. I'm having trouble with jackets though

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I tend to go to banana republic a lot and get their slim/tailored dress shirts. Some of them fit decent enough. I'm having trouble with jackets though
Jackets, you may have to get tailored or find one specific brand. I would still check out JCPenny. They are usually hit or miss, but I have gotten Van Hussen, Calvin Klein, Izod and other similar band dress shirts for 7-$14 each.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I went to Khols this past weekend and got some jeans, button down and some dress slacks.

They always have t shirt sales (I just get plain colored T's) and you can't beat the price.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dress shirts -- go with fitted.

Best advice on an off the rack suit is find "athletic" fit because they sell the pant sizes significantly smaller (e.g. if you buy a size 50 coat, they'll come with like a 46 inch waist pant; athletic will actually be closer to what you need). Either way, you'll almost certainly need it tailored. If you're doing anything with real size in your arms/shoulders/back/chest, that's just what's going to happen.

I've cut down from 260 to 230 over the past couple months and may be smaller, but am happy to have a much larger range of access of my closet lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nordstrom Rack has great athletic fit suits and shirts

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I usually go to Academy or a Nike factory outlet to get atheltic gear.

For regular attire usually Macy's.