Gut Health

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can I dose with other vitamins or should I keep them apart?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I dose with other vitamins or should I keep them apart?
The only thing I would keep away are digestive enzymes. Everything else is fine.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, I upped my cals recently, I started to count cals and noticed I under ate, and now eating my maintenance. It’s a lot more food than I’m used to so I feel bloated, hoping this will help me digestion.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They don’t eat sources that bloat you that’s the issue.
If your eating foods that cause GI distress or bloating it’s the sources. Eliminate them and swap with other carb or fat sources and you will be fine. A probiotic won’t fix if your stomach doesn’t tolerate a food source. A pill can only bandage so much

my advice is take Gut Health first thing in the morning upon waking and focus on the foods you eat, journal your intake, if you find a meal not settling right eliminate it

I think you made a thread or posts about breads and nut butters that sit heavy. I could be wrong and Confusing with someone else. Focus on the root issue with your diet and sources and your digestion and GI tract will be the best it’s ever been once you fix the big picture. Gut health only plays a small part of the equation

just eliminate bread and nut butter all together and I bet if you use oils and rice or other sources you will be good to go. Guacamole, avocado, fattier cuts of meat, cream of rice, bananas, honey, blueberries, pasta

all would work
I try to limit the foods that don’t digest well but it’s still a lot of food to eat 3000+ cals in clean food, especially when you’re used to eat way less. Hopefully this helps some with digestion.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
well why do you need to eat all “clean” food.
Beating a dead horse when once protein fat and fiber minimums have been met. No offense the word clean is highly subjective. Do you wash your food with soap to consider it clean? Hell some cereals have more vitamins and minerals then eating rice which is micronutrient void. Yet people deem it clean. Sure it’s an easy source to digest but flexibility goes a very long way as calories increase thinking you have to eat only a select amount of foods

@Resolve10 also had a good post here:

I don’t “need” to do anything but I like to eat clean food, and you’re a nerd for saying “do you wash you food with dish soap”, wtf is wrong with you, you know what I mean. It’s no problem to hit 3000 cals but to do that with semi low carbs, medium fat and high protein is challenging sometimes, especially if you’re not able to cook your own food at all times.

Last edited:
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for reminder..I need to reorder Gut Health