GrizzleB's Apex alchemy eclipse log + Blast

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shout out to NOStrums420 for letting me give this product a shot. Item arrived soon after he asked for my info so that A1 customer service if you ask me. This is my first log go easy on me boys. This is also going to be my first test blast after going on trt 3 months ago.

I got lab work back last week which I can post up. Was pretty happy with my overall numbers although I didn't see any estrogen in there. I had assumed pre-trt that most estro was tanked based off some side effects (no libido, Real dry skin, very achy joints, constant urination at night, I'd wake up 4-5 times to pee) I will be doing some mid cycle labs to access how everything is going once we are around the 4 week mark, I want to know more than what the prior labs told me. If anyone has suggestions on places to get cheap lab work done please pm me.

So, about the blast. I started Msten at 20mg a day on January 9th. One on the morning with a cap of tudca and 4 caps cel cycle assist, same dosing in evening for a total of 20mg a day. Figured this would be a good kickstart. Started pins on Sunday 250mg test C, And I just did my other pin today for a total of 500mg per week. Gonna run this 12-16 weeks. The msten will be ran 5-6, depends if I decide to up the dosage to 30 at some point. I'm getting some horrible acid reflux ATM, thinking maybe it's all the caps I'm taking.

I started the eclipse when it arrived on Friday. Dosed 5 pumps on upper chest , clavicles lats. Dosing this daily in same fashion. Figured I'd keep dosing low until I start noticing estrogen sides. I'm not too familiar with what high estro sides feel like so anyone feel free to chime in. I have MA labs exemestane on hand in case this isn't powerful enough. Ok will I think that's enough for now. I'll throw up some pics of my fat self back during my vacation in June, current pic, and the lab shots. Thanks for turning in boys, I'm happy to finally be contributing a log to the community!
IMG_20181126_110656.jpeg
IMG_20190116_145547.jpeg
IMG_20190116_145619.jpeg
IMG_20190116_145502.jpeg
IMG_20190108_165648.jpeg
IMG_20190108_165459.jpeg
IMG_20190108_163619.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this as well!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So a little update. Been using eclipse for a week
One thing I've noticed is achy joints in my hands and 2 specific toes my right foot aren't hurting. I figured it was arthritis. Also my elbows feel much better. Pretty surprised if this product is helping my joints. I've been getting over an upper respiratory infection since the first day of the blast (probably test flu) so I haven't been able to workout as hard as I'd like. I got out in the garage yesterday and did legs.
Warm up
95x5
135x5
185x5
225x1
275x1
Working sets
300x5x5 (pr for me)

225x15x5 calf raises

115x12x5 Good Mornings

My legs have Always been a weak points so I'm really proud I've got my squat over 300 now l. I can't wait to load up 3 plates, thought I'd never get there. My weight is staying the same but midsection seems to be dropping fat. Also been tanning lately because I was crazy pale. Here's a pic from this morning.

IMG_20190118_203515.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout. 300x5x5 will get those legs tired!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice workout. 300x5x5 will get those legs tired!
It's always been a struggle. Especially when I was just spinning my wheels for years going up and down, dirty bulking then just cutting to lose strength again. Plus I'm 6'2 and my legs are really long like my arms, and I've always squatted way Bellow parallel. It feels good though, thanks for following along. I need someone in here with one of those big tag list to get some folks on board.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in on this. Now lets see if I can get a few more for you.
rtmilburn SFreed Ulfhednar HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 Daehlluks Old Witch FireTitan alphagainz
justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting Matthersby BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth lukehayd thebigt Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec christ83189 BOSSMAN chedapalooza BennyMagoo79 Brienn8989 Tbl16 Bman1970 PoSiTiVeFLoW Cgkone LeanEngineer AntM1564 Newth SouthPawSD christ83189 SkRaw85 flandersguy MrKleen73 Whisky Cscott622 Hyde bloodnthunder Newth love2liftkat stacy1212 RickyBlobby bigbeaph JoePaul39 adammorrow36 Rocket3015 swimfan65 Humble ELROCK

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Ill be starting my apex products within a couple days. Stoked for this run!!! Looking good grizzle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sobbed, thanks for the tag DC.

Will run msten myself sometime this year so keen to see what you get from this.

Had to look up the eclipse, not sure if it’ll do much for the Estro but interested to see for sure. Good luck on this run bro

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll sub to this! I love me some msten and know you'll love it

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ngl when I first glanced at that one pic, for just a second I thought you were dragging some girl out of the water by her hair.

Also, thanks for logging and, of course, I'm in.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That first pic is from June? Wow! Incredible work!!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome to see how you transformed. DC, bro, thanks for the tag. I am in

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Insies.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great to have you all here and thank you for the kind words, it means a lot! So I'm thinking of bumping the msten to 30 a day, just trying to figure when to add in the other cap. Mid day I'm guess?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great to have you all here and thank you for the kind words, it means a lot! So I'm thinking of bumping the msten to 30 a day, just trying to figure when to add in the other cap. Mid day I'm guess?
I think the half life is around 7 hours for m sten in which case am and pm split evenly would be fine. If they are 10mg caps then yeah somewhere in the middle of the day is more optimal for steady levels but ultimately I would sweat it bro, 2 in the am and 1 pm would also work imo

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think the half life is around 7 hours for m sten in which case am and pm split evenly would be fine. If they are 10mg caps then yeah somewhere in the middle of the day is more optimal for steady levels but ultimately I would sweat it bro, 2 in the am and 1 pm would also work imo
Thanks man!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So feeling pretty good so far. getting over the sickness, the first week on msten I felt a lil tired, probably just because I was ill. Anyways, I did shoulders last night despite the fact that I only slept about 4 hours the night before. Workout looked like this.

OHP

Warm up
45x5
65x5
95x5
115x3
135x1

Working sets
160x5
160x5
160x5
160x5
160x3(couldn't get the last 2 reps)
135x5
115x5
95x8x3(behind the neck)

Upright rows
95x8
5 sets

Lateral raises

I tend to do lightweight with the as I try to isolate the muscles more than going heavy and getting my body into it.

10x15
5 sets

Inline bench rear delt flys
10x20
5 sets
I also threw some band work in between these, feels very different then using dumbells.

Decline front delt raises
10x20
5 sets

Did some light weight shrugs to burn me out

95x20 4 or 5 sets can't remember.

Here's some pics I snapped after.
That's it for today, I hit planet fitness tonight and did upper back workout , didn't feel like doing deadlifts today so figured if switch up my routine and go hit all the back row machines they have. Lots of lat pulldowns with various grips, curls, hammer curls, Smith shrugs, just different things to see how it felt. My back feels like it's going to be soreeee tomorrow. Well you guys have a good night, I'm making some twice baked poblano $ chicken stuffed potatoes before bed.
IMG_20190119_202524.jpeg
IMG_20190119_202438.jpeg
IMG_20190119_202405.jpeg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm In!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can tell shoulders were pumped after that workout!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can tell shoulders were pumped after that workout!
Definitely had a sweet pump! Skipped workout yesterday my back was toast and I had no energy. Hoping to get in chest here soon , if not I'll hit it after work! Thanks for the subs guys, good have y'all here.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok so quick update. Ecipse seems to be working ok, I think I'm going on up those dose to 5 day 5 night. My hair and skin has been crazy oily and I feel a little bloated. Did chest on Tuesday.

Warm up
45x5
95x5
135x 5
185x3

Waking sets
225x5
225x5
222x5
225x5
225x4(failed last rep)

Incline bench
155x5
135x5
95x6x5

My elbow was in pain so I went light on inline.

Used the bnds to do some flys, 5x20

All variation of skulllcruzhers, incline, decline, close and wide grip, and overhead tri extension.

Also did some cgbp which I never do. Used

95x8
95x8
95x8
All within a minute of each set.

Overall had to rush the workout because I had to keep track of.my 6 kids while running back and forth to the garage. Really bothering me that can't get this 2 plate bench done successfully. Hopefully next workout.

I did squats last night I'll post up later headed into work to cut some BBQ for the day. Maybe I'll snap some food pics.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Home now, taking a rest day, besides some cardio with the wife . So I want to get a blood panel done soon, one. Thing my doctor didn't check was e2. So I'm pretty sure I need to do the estradiol(sensitive), correct? This coming up Sunday I'll be at the 2 week mark of 500mg/Test. Should I wait closer to week 4-5? I haven't hsd itchy nips, only oily skin/hair and some bloating. Any input on this would be appreciated. Here's my leg workout from yesterday...

Warm up
45x5
95x5
135x5
185x3
225x1
275x1

Working sets
305x5x5

Calf raises
225x15x5

My stance is very narrow, I have long legs so I tried to very wide stance squats at low weight.

135x8x4

I was sooooo tired when I I got home from work I almost fell asleep went i plopped down for a second to get off my feet. Finally got up and went in the kitchen and made my kids dinner, drink my preworkout and got at it. I normally do some hamstring work but my daughter kept coming out crying for me so I cut it short and came inside. I was beat anyways, got more sleep last night and plan to tonight as well so hopefully tomorrow I can put in more work. thanks for reading, and if anyone can office advice on the bloodwork I'd appreciate it. Here's some BBQ plates from this week sorry bout photo in always covered in grease from all the good we serve.
IMG_20190117_161025.jpeg
IMG_20190117_192927.jpeg
IMG_20190117_192703.jpeg

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would be the guy that brings in my own whole wheat bread slices and the restaurant staff would give me that look.
Yeah we get asked if we have wheat quite often. I feel like we should offer one of those nice dense breads like dave's & some healthy side options for people who are more health concious.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, been crazy busy as of lately. Everyone in town in sick so I was still getting over it so training wasn't as it should have been last week. Using eclipse now at 5 pumps morning can, 5 at night. I feel very bloated lately and I'm suspecting estrogen so I'm on the fence about adding in a small dose of adex twice a week. Really wanted to get bloods before I added in but I feel pregnant as of lately .worked a double Saturday then got home and took a preworkout at 10pm and went to planet fitness to hit shoulders. Wanted to switch it up as I'd been doing barbell shoulder press in my garage and the same ol routine so it was a good change of pace.

Dumbells shoulder press
Warm up
20x8
40x5
45x5
50x5

Working sets
70x5x5

Went over to the Smith machine and did some slow seated behind the head pressing. This felt s lil odd but definitely hit my shoulders hard.

90x8
90x8
90x8
90x8

Did some pully laterals as I havent done those in years.

10x10
15x10
15x10
15x10
10x10

Used the rear delt machine/pec dec

I forget the weight I used but I hit them hard. Normally I do incline bench rear delt flys with around 15lb.

Finished off with Smith shrugs.

135x20
185x15
185x15
185x15
135x15

I squeezed a back workout yesterday before kids got home. I was in a crunch for time so I kept it simple and used high reps.

Deadlifts

135x12
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x10

TBar rowz

1 plate x 12
2 plates x 12
3 plates x 10
3 plates x 10
3 plates x 10

I got some fat grip copycats in the mail so finished off with different curl variations using those. Those things tore my forearms up!

4 sets of hammer curls
40x12

3 sets Ez bar curls with fats
50x10

3 sets reverse curls with fats ( these seem to hit my biceps the best and I just started doing them)

50x10

I did a few sets v grip pullups but was toast and came inside to make dinner and clean the house for 4 hours lol. 6 kids really takes all the energy out of me. I'll try and update this more frequently and get pics soon. Possibly going to get in touch with the lab for bloodwork. Will keep y'all posted. Thanks for the few who are following along! Everyone have a great day!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Working a double today, hoping to hit the gym after if I'm not totally out of energy. Will update tonight with pics. Everyone have a good day!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow yesterday was a long day. I was the butter all day so it's constantly pulling trays of ribs, sliced brisket pans, chopped brisket pans, pulled pork etc. Lots of weight moving so at least it keeps my muscles working. I went in at 10am and walked out at 10:30 pm. So, I woke up this morning , applied some eclipse, took my pre and all that good stuff and had an amazing chest workout.

Warm up
65x5
95x5
135x5
185x1

225x5x5

Finally got this with ease, I'd been struggling with the last rep for the past 2 weeks so I was happy about that.

Incline bench
95x8
115x5
135x5
155x5
165x4

Never focused much on incline so it's a weak point, going to work on that.

Decline and flat flys

20x15x5 on both.

Broke a dumbells so I had to use some lighter ones I had on hand.

Skull krushers

50x12
70x10
90x10x3

Decline skullkrushers

Fat grip close grip
70x10x3
Wide grip
70x10x3

Done with an easy curl bar.

Overhead tricep extensions with eZcurl bar

70x8
50x12x3

Got a few pics after. Overall felt great today, probably won't squat till Sunday as I work a double tomorrow. Have a nice Friday !

IMG_20190201_090942.jpeg
IMG_20190201_090844.jpeg
IMG_20190201_090729.jpeg
IMG_20190201_090711.jpeg
IMG_20190201_090644.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great Progress Brother. Keep Crushing it

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking GREAT, bro! Awesome!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So that double yesterday kicked my ass. It was a great day though. I got my wife a job where I work 6 months ago and we've just been alternating shifts because of our 6 kids. I'll work some days, then get home and she will head to work, or she will work day shift then I'll head in for nights. Except for the days I'm a double. Well we got a sitter yesterday for the first time ever and we got to work together for the first time ever, all day which was great because we don't see each other enough and I miss her a lot. woke up with crazy sore calf muscles. I kept it simple tonight on legs since I was on them for 12 hours yesterday. Lots of volume which is a nice change of pace. Here it is....

Squats 2/3/2019

45x5
135x5
185x3
225x1
275x1
315x5
315x5
295x5
275x8
275x8
225x10
225x10
225x10

Wide stance squats
185x8
185x8
185x8
135x10

Good mornings
45x10
95x10
95x10
95x10

Now to eat some food. Y'all have a good evening, Go Rams!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice volume on squat! Wish the rams could have won yesterday!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice volume on squat! Wish the rams could have won yesterday!
I think I need to make my leg routine a 2 time a week priority. Maybe one day just extreme volume squats. Then go to the gym later in the week to utilize all the accessory work machines I don't have in my garage. Ya I wish they would have got the win too. Whatever though I'm more of a basketball (Dallas Mavericks) fan and I'm crazy excited for the teams future. Thanks for dropping in sir!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, eclipse still doing well although I believe I'm starting to see some estrogen sides so started dosing .25 adex on top of it every 3.5 days. Really wanted to get bloods on eclipse only but didn't wanna risk things getting worse. I do think the laxogenen in this is helping keep me lean, and possibly some other benefits, my joints haven't been as sore. I'm gonna pay for the estrogen sensitive panel this week and get that done hopefully next week so I'll know where I'm at. Did shoulders last night. Still gotta order some new dumbbell handles as one of my cheapos broke so had to use light weight high reps for my accessory work. Here is how the workout went...

Barbell shoulder press

45x8
65x5
95x5
135x3
160x5
160x5
160x5
160x5
160x5
135x5
115x5
95x10
95x10
95x10

Incline rear delt flys

10x20
10x20
10x20
10x20
10x20

Close grip ez curl bar upright rows w/fatgripz

50x10
70x10
70x10
70x10

Decline bench front delt raises

10x20
10x20
10x20
10x20
10x20

IMG_20190205_222047.jpeg
IMG_20190205_222024.jpeg
IMG_20190205_222015.jpeg

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Here's a pic from this morning , always my leanest in the morning .
IMG_20190206_091757.jpeg

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What up Am fam. Been extremely busy around here this week. My 2 youngest children had the flu the whole week so with alternating work schedules and dealing with that its been a heavy load on me and my fiance'. Eclipse is still treating me right at 5 pumps morning and 5 pumps pm. I drink tons of water all day, then wake up lean as hell in the morning. Joints have been feeling good, my hands and calves were aching this morning hut I atrribute that to my Saturday double and being on my feet from 10am-10pm. I squeezed in a back workout between my Thursday double at planet fitness. I didn't keep track of weights just tried doing pyramid sets and cranking out as much as I could in 1 hour. Did late pulldown, seated cable rows, smith machine rows and shrugs. I used the bicep curl machine which seems to give me a better pump than freeweights. Also did the low row machine and Mts row machine. Saturday I woke up super earlier before my double to train chest. Workout looked like this....

Bench press
45x5
95x5
135x5
185x3
230x5x5(PR)

Did some heavy singles after because I'm feeling way stronger.

245x1
265x1
285x1 (PR)

Im glad my chest is finally not struggling The 225 point it seems like its taken me forever to break that plateau.

DB fly's
20x20
20x20
20x20
20x20
20x20

Inclibe DB fly's
20x20
20x20
20x20

I was pressed for time so finished off with various skullkrushers.

Incline
60x10
80x10
80x10

Flat bench SKs
80x10
80x10
80x10
60x10x3 (close grip with fatgrips)

Finished off with overhead tricwp extensions with ezcurl bar

60x10x3

Overall, super stoked to hit 230x5 And then rep 285 for a new 1rm. Maybe that 315 1rm isn't that far away after all. Heres a pic from work after back Thursday then the second was yesterday after chest. Y'all have a good Sunday.
IMG_20190207_172708.jpeg
IMG_20190209_091644.jpeg

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hwy guys, I felt really drained yesterday, possibly from all the sickness around my house so took a day off and didn't squat. I may hit legs today though, I will update with workout if so. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick update, been sick with the flu and a stomach bug so lifting had to be put on hold. Feeling much better today so I'm going to get a workout in. Considering a full body workout if I can handle it. I hate getting sick, it always sets me back, lifts and endurance drops. On the plus side I'm very lean from 2 days of sweating out a fever of 102.7 lol. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.