Green Bulge

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think so far its doing its job. Even with the muscle stim your muscles still get physically sore and I know when in green bulge I can last it and sometimes even do two sessions. Today will be the last day of my log as I have some how 4 caps left vs 5. Any how I will let you know my final review tomorrow.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the end has come and my review is here.
So I finished what was in the bottle.

On a scale of 1-11
Easy to take 11
Felt like it worked 8
Would take it again 9
Would recommend it to other people 10
Would take it for 8 weeks vs 4 weeks 8
Over all score 9

I felt like this product keeped me focused on the gym. I wish you could have seen me there. It was like I was in the zone and when people tried to talk to me I did not even notice the people there. I was so intense.I hit it hard ever single time I was there despite my hammy being hurt I was so focused that I pulled threw ever workout. It was awesome. I would like to say though How much more efficient this form of creatine is compared to regular mono I don't know as I have not taken mono for a few months now. Well hope people look at my log look at the numbers and see that I have been hitting it hard each work out.

Following this overload principle allowed me to induce muscle growth while I let my diet effectively decrease body fat. Conversely, decreasing the weight and increasing the reps like the people at the gym tried to tell me would have set me up for failure because the lower weight and higher reps will not be supplying sufficient overload to maintain adequate muscle mass, much less build more. This coupled with a calorie restricted diet will cause my body to preference lean mass for its energy need instead of fat stores. Also, as your body is preferencing muscle tissue for its energy needs it is making your body become less and less efficient at burning calories. This makes it more and more difficult to burn body fat and easier to burn muscle tissue. This is just the opposite with overload training. Overloading the muscle will build more muscle tissue creating a more efficient metabolic environment for burning stored body fat.

This means maximizing overload to the muscle while you train. This means heavy weight for 4 to 6 reps. If any one was wondering why I was doing a 4-6 rep range that is the reason. Which the green bulge helped me pull threw with.

It is important to understand that high reps with light weights does not equal more definition. Increasing my definition is the result of reducing my body fat and that is accomplished by paying close attention to my diet and incorporating cardiovascular exercise which I did every day teaching martial arts 2-4 hours a day. Training with higher reps and lighter weights will not burn fat but it will reduce the stimulus for muscle growth. There fore I felt the combo I used between the work out and green bulge worked out nicely.