Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

GP’s Old Man With A Plan Log

yessir, spot on. I just pulled up my week one OHP from cycle #6 (which was last Thursday). my RX weights were
5 x 125, 145, 165 (amrap)

the funny thing is while I did get 165 x 9, I had zero RIR and I remember that session well because I was thinking that my ability to GRIND is really improving. I'm finding more reps and redlining the tach better. Whereas you did 165 with RIR, so it makes me think at the end of the day we basically had the same session, I redlined it and you left RIR but we probably sat there basically with the same OHP that day lol.
That really is cool…that old saying in the NFL “any given Sunday”, in the gym it’s “any given gym session.” 😎🤘
 
Any Given Sunday is probably my favorite football movie ever made!
 
9/30/2026
Wednesday
Stretches
Warmups
Rotator Cuff
McLeod Flys

Deload

Bench 5-3-1
135 x 5
145 x 5
165 x 5

CG Bench
185 x 10, 10, 10

Arnold Press
35s x 10, 10, 10

Nothing special, just another deload. Can’t wait to crank it back up next week.
 
9/30/2026
Wednesday
Stretches
Warmups
Rotator Cuff
McLeod Flys

Deload

Bench 5-3-1
135 x 5
145 x 5
165 x 5

CG Bench
185 x 10, 10, 10

Arnold Press
35s x 10, 10, 10

Nothing special, just another deload. Can’t wait to crank it back up next week.
Priming the system For blast off 😎
 
Back
Top