Got 2 bottles of Prime, 1 bottle of Anabolic Pump & 2 bottles Testopro, how to run?

bigshoulders

Awards
Got 2 bottles of Prime, 1 bottle of Anabolic Pump & 2 bottles Testopro, how to run?

I'm 200lbs 5'11.5 at about 16% bodyfat, training 5 years.

My overall goal (however long it takes me) is gain 10lbs of muscle and lose 15lbs of fat
That would make me 195lbs at about 9% bodyfat.

I'm thinking run:
Weeks 1-3: Prime Goal: Mass
Weeks 4-6 Prime and Anabolic Pump Goal: Cut

Week 7 Off

Week 8-11 TestoPro Goal: Mass

Week 12-13 Off

Week 14-16 TestoPro Goal: Cut

I plan to start at the end of February because I took 6 weeks off training before Christmas and want to get back to that level first. Before that I was maybe 203lbs at 15% bodyfat.

Do you think my plan is good, or would you suggest I run the above supplements another way?

Do you think if I give this run my all, I have chance of getting close to my goal?

Thanks alot,

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just recomp if I were you, 3 weeks is not going to do much in the way of gaining mass, a recomp/lean bulk is much better way to go. I would also alternate Prime and Testopro 8 weeks Prime then 8 Testopro. Gain 10 lbs and lose 15 lbs of fat in 16 weeks, probably not but I still think this is where your going to see the biggest improvment.

Run your calories a bit above maintenance, should give you the desired effect.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your not going to get mass with prime. its more for strength gaining. i would do prime 69 protocol with testoPRO and pump then recomp with prime and testoPRO after that

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your not going to get mass with prime. its more for strength gaining. i would do prime 69 protocol with testoPRO and pump then recomp with prime and testoPRO after that
You can gain with Prime if you eat enough, but it is better from recomp.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run the Prime/TestoPro together. You would get the nice test boost from the TPro and be able to put that to good use with the strength given from the Prime. Bulk with that and use the AP after for the recomp.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 200lbs 5'11.5 at about 16% bodyfat, training 5 years.

My overall goal (however long it takes me) is gain 10lbs of muscle and lose 15lbs of fat
That would make me 195lbs at about 9% bodyfat.

I'm thinking run:
Weeks 1-3: Prime Goal: Mass
Weeks 4-6 Prime and Anabolic Pump Goal: Cut

Week 7 Off

Week 8-11 TestoPro Goal: Mass

Week 12-13 Off

Week 14-16 TestoPro Goal: Cut

I plan to start at the end of February because I took 6 weeks off training before Christmas and want to get back to that level first. Before that I was maybe 203lbs at 15% bodyfat.

Do you think my plan is good, or would you suggest I run the above supplements another way?

Do you think if I give this run my all, I have chance of getting close to my goal?

Thanks alot,
I am not sure why you would take a off 2 weeks then start thr Tpro again. I would just keep running it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can gain with Prime if you eat enough, but it is better from recomp.
sure you can. you can gain off of anything if you eat enough. just the average weight gain is like 4 pounds. i only gained 3 but thats me. my strength went up alot, thats about it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure you can. you can gain off of anything if you eat enough. just the average weight gain is like 4 pounds. i only gained 3 but thats me. my strength went up alot, thats about it
Yah but usually there is close to no fat gain on Prime so 3 or 4 lbs can be significant. I can do 7 or 8 lbs in 6 weeks if I dose progressively...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run the Prime/TestoPro together. You would get the nice test boost from the TPro and be able to put that to good use with the strength given from the Prime. Bulk with that and use the AP after for the recomp.
Yah I considered that but I was assuming a limited supply and his goals would be better met over the long term.

bigshoulders

Awards
Thanks for replies
I think I'll stick to the original plan basically but change it like this:

- Recomp the whole time instead of bulk then cut, maybe switch up calories slightly
- Don't take any time off during Testopro
- Take a test booster of some sort with the Prime/AP run as I have some fenugreek capsules, avena sativa, tongkat ali and maca in the house!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for replies
I think I'll stick to the original plan basically but change it like this:

- Recomp the whole time instead of bulk then cut, maybe switch up calories slightly
- Don't take any time off during Testopro
- Take a test booster of some sort with the Prime/AP run as I have some fenugreek capsules, avena sativa, tongkat ali and maca in the house!
Sounds like a great plan. Give it hell bro.:)