Awards
  • Established
SWEPT

yes the white sox have swept the killer Bee's !!!:bow28:
MLB

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
while im incredibly excited to have the sox win i wish houston wouldve won at least one game. like reinsdorf said in the post game, all the games couldve gone either way but everybody will just see the sweep and think that houston was completely over matched. despite all that.... GO SOX!! i kno im partying this weekend!!!

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
What do you call a Red Sox fan that is cheering for the White Sox?

A Bi-Soxual

HA

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:clap2: i bet that you thought of that all by yourself...:nutkick:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, this city knows how to party. The parade was four blocks from my job and it was hell trying to maneuver through all those people. It was like "running with the bulls".

but

I will be hitting a couple of these 101 parties going on tonight.:cheers:

WHAT A WEEK. :)

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
when all is said and done i really hope that the white sox put up the money to keep konerko. he'd be stupid to leave chicago. right now he has a god status in the city.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
He earned it.

when all is said and done i really hope that the white sox put up the money to keep konerko. he'd be stupid to leave chicago. right now he has a god status in the city.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
the sox traded aaron rowand for jim thome today. hate to see rowand go for sure. and the trade for a power hitter might imply that the sox arent going to be able to put up a big enough contract to let konerko stay... not looking too promising.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:frustrate :numbered: I cannot believe they did such a fool hearted thing !!! Aaron is a great addition to the team, and he paid for my kids at my job to go to games he is such a coool guy, this is sad day in Sox history. see reinsdorf is still a prick !!!

ndfan

Awards
TheWhite Sox, the best team in baseball, yes they are!!!!
They will win it again this year also.
Go White Sox!!! the Cubs SUCK!!!!!:lol:

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate :numbered: I cannot believe they did such a fool hearted thing !!! Aaron is a great addition to the team, and he paid for my kids at my job to go to games he is such a coool guy, this is sad day in Sox history. see reinsdorf is still a prick !!!
Actually I think its worked out pretty good, no? :D

Can anybody say repeat????

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
id love to but i dont wanna jinx the team by being overconfident. i will say that my thome jersey is on order. i love that guy. :dance: i was at opening night when he got his first bomb. what a rush after sitting thru all that rain.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well they have def had a great opening this season. I am confident, but we will not jinx em.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
oh how i love seeing the sox dismantle the cubs. dunno why a.j. got ejected tho for getting sucker punched... but here's to a sweep tomorrow!! look out babe ruth, here comes iguchi lol

ndfan

Awards
Anyone see that ass kicking the SOX gave the Cardinals last night? 20-6 . LaRussa was not a happy camper. Go SOX!!!