GOOOOOO WHITE SOX :)

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Let all bow down to the White Sox.
I hate to tsay this, but you sound like my wife! She was so excited about the White Sox smashing Boston and keeps saying "it's their year." She flew to London yesterday, and I was happy to be able to watch the Yankees/Angels in peace last night.

To be honest, I've thought the Cards would be the team to beat, but it looks good for the Sox. I think the Angels are done after the Yankees series. Same with the Astro's after the Braves. They were two tough series, and I see a Cards/Sox World Series.

Maybe once the White Sox win the Series they will have a little more fan support in Chicago. It is amazing the Cubs sell out with a weak team and the White Sox play to an empty house with a great team. Go figure.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Yea, this the White Sox year.

I'm in the office now wearing a hat and a XL White Sox jersey and it's kind of tight but it advertise I workout with weights. The ladies was blowing my head up today. :head: And I rec'v some new digits. :)

I hate to tsay this, but you sound like my wife! She was so excited about the White Sox smashing Boston and keeps saying "it's their year." She flew to London yesterday, and I was happy to be able to watch the Yankees/Angels in peace last night.

To be honest, I've thought the Cards would be the team to beat, but it looks good for the Sox. I think the Angels are done after the Yankees series. Same with the Astro's after the Braves. They were two tough series, and I see a Cards/Sox World Series.

Maybe once the White Sox win the Series they will have a little more fan support in Chicago. It is amazing the Cubs sell out with a weak team and the White Sox play to an empty house with a great team. Go figure.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Better root harder. Angels are up 1-0.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Angels, baby. Dunno if they can hang for the haul, but game 1 in Chicago is pretty damn impressive!

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
a little bit of info for sox fans to cheer up about.... the last 3 al teams that lost game 1 of the alcs went on to the world series.... and when the angels win game one they have lost both series... sox just need to execute their game and they'll rebound tonight.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All HAIL THE WHITE SOX... SOUTH SIDE !!!

One Loss means nothing... Chicago and AM members root harder, for that VICTORY!!!

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
One Loss means nothing... Chicago and AM members root harder, for that VICTORY!!!
I'm with ya on that! Go White Sox! I have waited a long time for the Sox to make the playoffs and then advance; 1993 and 2000 did not leave a good taste in my mouth. Hopefully, the good-guys make it back tonight with a victory.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go Angels baby! This team has been taken lightly by everyone. They are not impressive but they get the job done. Case in point, last night. Although they're down right now, leads are meaningless when it comes to the Angels. They are the comeback kids.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
booooooooooooooooooooooo

Go Angels baby! This team has been taken lightly by everyone. They are not impressive but they get the job done. Case in point, last night. Although they're down right now, leads are meaningless when it comes to the Angels. They are the comeback kids.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you win.
although the 9th was over.
bad call .
oh well.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. {{{ WHO IS YOUR DADDY }}}

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
with the umpires help of course.
wouldn't be surprised if this game is protested.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but it was a heads up play by AJ. Also, if you don't hear the out CALLED, then you might want to tag the batter just in case.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he called the out, strike out first, then as the catcher threw the ball back on the field, he signaled out.

I think AJ did a heads up thing, and I think he made all the umpires doubt themselves and almost unwillingly forced them to actually think the ball did hit the ground.

You see them all look at each other , its as if AJ was another umpire.

weird play.

nevertheless, game over, and time for Vlad to put the woopin on .

West coast baby!!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
The ump usually CALLS out (verbal) when a batter is out. The signal indicated strike three according to the ump. Plus he had been consistently calling them like that all night long. Anywho, Vlad hasn't done **** in the postseason and he's 0 for 8 in the ALCS thus far. If the Angels are to win, they need him to break out of this slump plain and simple.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All that matters is that win. Today the Sox have to come to do business, and represent!!!

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the scary thing is that the Angels CAN win without Vlad producing. They proved that against the yankees.

True, all that matters is the win , it's over. Chi Sox still will lose cuz they needed help from the Umps to beat the Angels anyway at home . They mos def. will get wooped on tonight with Lackey pitching and the Angels better rested.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the scary thing is that the Angels CAN win without Vlad producing. They proved that against the yankees.

True, all that matters is the win , it's over. Chi Sox still will lose cuz they needed help from the Umps to beat the Angels anyway at home . They mos def. will get wooped on tonight with Lackey pitching and the Angels better rested.
Is that so? We will see what the White Sox have in store for the Angels....:smite:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
A win is a win.

All is fair in love and war.

LOL<<<Who cares...WE won that game.

I guess you didn't see that replay video? :think:

dude, that's hardly worth bragging about.

if I am a Sox fan, I hang my head in shame to win that way

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
saw it, slow mo, enlarged. He caught it, Sox got help.
That's what inferior teams need is help from the umps. It's all good.
You is about to get spanked.

People are smoking crack if they think that the vid is inconclusive.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
If the Angels are true champs, they will prove it regardless of the missed call in game 2. Good teams overcome.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmm...

{{{ WHO IS YOUR DADDY }}}

Now, I can enjoy myself at the clubs tonight.

Oh yea, here something to read....

http://www.nbc5.com/sports/5102013/detail.html?z=dp&dpswid=2265994&dppid=65195

Let me go collect my money from these losers...$$$$$$$$$$ {Drinks on me tonight} :drunk:

Can you tell...I'M ABOUT TO TALK SOME SHYT TONIGHT.

I'm out

saw it, slow mo, enlarged. He caught it, Sox got help.
That's what inferior teams need is help from the umps. It's all good.
You is about to get spanked.

People are smoking crack if they think that the vid is inconclusive.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn...glad I slept through most of it. Thank god for insomnia last night. Saved me the time to witness this disaster. Your boy was on tonight (Garland).

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Angels fans, don't see them winning three straight.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
talk shizzle when its over.
last year should be a lesson of when to declare a series over.
the series could easily be 2-2 right now.

but obviously it does not look good, just like it didn't look good for the Sox of '04 also.

If I were a bettin man though, I would have to pick the sox though.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I really could care less, but I think I'd rather see the White Sox win. I'm still bitter about the 2002 world series in which the Giants really should have won.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i really don't give a **** either who makes it to the series now. but i would be a little happier if the angels get knocked out, since they eliminated the yanks.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
BOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN YAAAAAAAAAA!!! I cannot WAIT to rub this is some cub's fans' faces!!!!

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if no one cared then why even talk about it.
Anyways the Giants Shouldn't have won the 2002 series, the Angels were better and secondly I'm just pissed cuz the Angels got their asses handed to them by a waaay better team. No arguing there. The sox looked fresh, the pitching was off the hook and the Angels looked beat and I def. think game 2 just killed any momentum generated by winning the Yankee series and winning game 1 @ Chi-town. Looked like they just rolled over after they didn't get that call.

They just didn't have enough fire power like in 2002, and VLAD looked like ****.
1-20. Wow! They needed Troy Glaus back at least that dude was clutch.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
props to the ChiSox. Well deserved trip to the Series.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes the Sox have done it, and for all the naysayers... you eat your words. But the truth still remains, without the CHAMPIONSHIP, it wont matter. BUt hey the sox made it baby !!! SOUTHSIDE !!!:bow28:

cubs fan kneel...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
The Giants SHOULD have won game 6 back in 2002, but instead they blew in the 8th or 9th (I forget) and lost momentum going in to game 7 where everyone knew they didn't have a chance after the game 6 heartbreaker. It's cool though, they looked horrible against the Sox and got straight up outplayed.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I collected $275.00 from the bets I made. :)

but

I'm missing $50.00 from this sore loser. {I'm like "Bitch" where is my money!!!!}:shoot:

Damn, the city of Chicago is pump-up over the Chicago White Sox. I havn't seen this much team spirit since the Chicago Bulls.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I’m a lucky dawg today because this female has been trying to reach me and I have been dodging her for two days now. She finally reaches me through one of my friends and she wants me to go to the White Sox game with her this Saturday and she has some excellent seats. She is not my type but I did hit it once and she has been hounding me since that day. My boys want me to talk her out of going and to pick one of them to attend the Sox game. I rather go with one of my boys and dump her but she has the tickets. She already said HELL NO because she wants a second date with me but I don’t remember the first date. Why do females think a booty call is a date???????? :think:

I guess I have to do what I have to do to see the White Sox game but the main thing is>>>I WILL BE AT THE PLAYOFF. :woohoo:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I predict the astros will take it in seven. :numbered:

What can I say, I'm a diehard 'stros fan and I'm happy they've made it this far.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess I have to do what I have to do to see the White Sox game but the main thing is>>>I WILL BE AT THE PLAYOFF. :woohoo:

Take one for the team, for the team...:clap2:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, that was a very nice game.

Oh yeah

What were you saying again?????? :)

I predict the astros will take it in seven. :numbered:

What can I say, I'm a diehard 'stros fan and I'm happy they've made it this far.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
well i guess he's right so far since you have to lose 3 to win in 7 right? im lucky in the sense that im an astros and white sox fan. so i can just kick back and smile either way. it's a beautiful thing. naturally tho with the white sox being local it'd be more fun to have them win. i can only imagine the celebration on the south side.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
i dont care who you were routing for tonight, that was a great game to watch for all baseball fans! houston needs to reconsider lidge as their closer. he was invincible throughout the season but he seems to have lost it this oct. i think oswalt will get a win for them in game 3 but thats all she wrote for the astros. sox in 5

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Now the Astros just have to win three at home and one in Chicago. As long as I'm dreaming, I'd like a pony...:sad:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 wins everyone 2 wins. But i am with Nate-Did-dogg sox in 6. :thumbsup:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Tonight is the night>>>let's bounce to 3

Gooooooooooooooo White Sox :)

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, that was a damn good game yesterday.

One more and they will take home the glory.