good hdrol clone

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
After hearing about the fake cell h-drol going around I decided to go with a clone.

Any recommendations?

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
I went with helladrol in the end. Like the idea of a cycle being in a single bottle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Motivation96

Awards
I have to ask, are all Hdrol clones the same? From research I have done the molecular structure seems to be the same but I dont want to assume that they are all alike. Between Halo-25, Helladrol, etc it seems they look the same just have different mgs in their servings. Anyone shed any light and also anybody recommend any? I was going to start a helladrol/ tr3st cycle but if they are all the same maybe I'll try a different hdrol clone.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to ask, are all Hdrol clones the same? From research I have done the molecular structure seems to be the same but I dont want to assume that they are all alike. Between Halo-25, Helladrol, etc it seems they look the same just have different mgs in their servings. Anyone shed any light and also anybody recommend any? I was going to start a helladrol/ tr3st cycle but if they are all the same maybe I'll try a different hdrol clone.
No, they are not the same. Pure H-Drol is extremely difficult compound to produce. Some companies may use less pure raws. There are few reputable companies that have H-Drol clones, pick one of them and you are good to go:

- Ironflex
- LGI
- Celtic Labs

And keep me updated about your cycle - I'd love to hear your thoughts about TR3ST!

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I'm using LGI at the moment. Stano & Halo 25.

Seems pretty legit.

Motivation96

Awards
g0hardorgohom, will do thanks for the info and yes I will keep you posted on the cycle w/ Tr3st bcazo, there are a few products on the site im interested in but none of the codes work, invalid? Shaun235, what week are you into in ur cycle? Hows the stano/halo stak?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@g0hardorgohom, will do thanks for the info and yes I will keep you posted on the cycle w/ Tr3st @bcazo, there are a few products on the site im interested in but none of the codes work, invalid? @Shaun235, what week are you into in ur cycle? Hows the stano/halo stak?
Are you going to log your cycle? It'd be fun to follow!

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
It's going pretty good so far.

If your referring to me logging, I never thought about it because there have been lots of log on Halo/Stano but if a few of you are interested I can get one going.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's going pretty good so far.

If your referring to me logging, I never thought about it because there have been lots of log on Halo/Stano but if a few of you are interested I can get one going.
More is better! :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, they are not the same. Pure H-Drol is extremely difficult compound to produce. Some companies may use less pure raws. There are few reputable companies that have H-Drol clones, pick one of them and you are good to go:

- Ironflex
- LGI
- Celtic Labs

And keep me updated about your cycle - I'd love to hear your thoughts about TR3ST!
I'd venture to say LGI has it figured out. 10lbs in 40 days and I just barely got that off legit SD. Difference is I kept the gains from Hdrol.

Motivation96

Awards
I didnt see any hdrol clones on LGI site. Am I missing something?