Good Female Weightloss Supplements

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Hi Ive been a regular here in the site reading, asking questions and providing answers to what I know. I'm asking today for my wife what a good weight loss supplement that they have out on the market that seems to work. She used to take the xiu bee pollen before it was unfortunately pulled and she melted the weight off with little activity and fitness. Unlike me she's not much of a fitness person and would like to take something that works the best out there in today's market. Anyone can suggest anything that is known to work? Thanks in advance, and help my plush looking wife get her figure back

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be a good candidate for the Epitome / AMMO stack. Some solid results from that one from people (including women) even without a lot of activity.

BRITE / SuperNova are both options on their own or added that would be great candidates. All of those are non-stimulant, which is great.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like OxyMax XT for a fat burner. It is not overbearing with the stim profile, so you will not bounce off the wall from it. This will give her a little kick of energy, but it really shines with appetite suppressing and giving one a euphoric feeling and great sense of well being.

I know cubsfan815 his wife has used it and enjoys it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi Ive been a regular here in the site reading, asking questions and providing answers to what I know. I'm asking today for my wife what a good weight loss supplement that they have out on the market that seems to work. She used to take the xiu bee pollen before it was unfortunately pulled and she melted the weight off with little activity and fitness. Unlike me she's not much of a fitness person and would like to take something that works the best out there in today's market. Anyone can suggest anything that is known to work? Thanks in advance, and help my plush looking wife get her figure back
Whats her diet like at the moment?
What is her weightloss like?
How much cardio is she doing?
You say she is not into Fitness, so what does she do? Does she even workout?

These are all far more important factors to achieve the goal.

2 easy things that are very effective if her dietary needs and she does have a good routine are:
Yohimbine-HCL (taken upon waking and work upward to .02mg/kg)
Forskolin 95 (50-100mg per day split into two doses)

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Whats her diet like at the moment?
What is her weightloss like?
How much cardio is she doing?
You say she is not into Fitness, so what does she do? Does she even workout?

These are all far more important factors to achieve the goal.

2 easy things that are very effective if her dietary needs and she does have a good routine are:
Yohimbine-HCL (taken upon waking and work upward to .02mg/kg)
Forskolin 95 (50-100mg per day split into two doses)
Very little activity lol, she takes an evening walk with the family every night. She enjoys carbs and ice cream occasionally at night. She's not a big eater but I have to say her diet is not that great with macros and micros. Adequate water intake

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very little activity lol, she takes an evening walk with the family every night. She enjoys carbs and ice cream occasionally at night. She's not a big eater but I have to say her diet is not that great with macros and micros. Adequate water intake
Then skip any supplement and start having her make better food choices. Anything she takes will just be a waste. You can't supplement a bad diet.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It's likely that her TDEE is very low, due to her lack of activity in addition to being female. Losing weight requires a caloric deficit. This can be achieved by eating less or moving more or both. For her, since her TDEE is probably low enough as it is, I would suggest moving more. The supplements these guys have suggested can help her with energy/motivation, appetite suppression, and possibly some thermogenesis, but ultimately, she will need to increase her activity if she wants to see some real results.

Even better than just adding in cardio would be for her to start lifting weights, as well. Improving her overall body composition by adding muscle in addition to losing fat would be ideal.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Absolutely I try to get her to go to the gym with me. Believe me if she did she would be ripped in no time. She has a typical mesomorph type of body frame. When I met her she was lean and cut in a good sense for a female and she did some light weight training. Three kids and a marriage kind of softened her in a sense. Thanks everyone for your replies. I will share the recommendations with her!!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fix the macros and micros first.
And if she enjoys a big carb-filled meal at night, consider Assass1nate prior, as it acts not only as a non-stim fat burner but also has GDA properties.

For the most part, assuming we're talking natural supps, the same products that encourage weight loss for men will work for women. The macros unfortunately will have to be lower, so appetite suppression can be a big priority for women, and also some women, due to lower body weight, will want to go lower stim (sometimes, anyway, there are other women who drink coffee/other stims like crazy and have a high stim tolerance). Did you want something stimmed or non-stim?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Then skip any supplement and start having her make better food choices. Anything she takes will just be a waste. You can't supplement a bad diet.
This is always the first step. You can't out train a poor diet, so fixing that may have more of an effect than sips at first .

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Fix the macros and micros first.
And if she enjoys a big carb-filled meal at night, consider Assass1nate prior, as it acts not only as a non-stim fat burner but also has GDA properties.

For the most part, assuming we're talking natural supps, the same products that encourage weight loss for men will work for women. The macros unfortunately will have to be lower, so appetite suppression can be a big priority for women, and also some women, due to lower body weight, will want to go lower stim (sometimes, anyway, there are other women who drink coffee/other stims like crazy and have a high stim tolerance). Did you want something stimmed or non-stim?
Going to go stim to help with the motivation. She always responds well when she has increased energy.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As others have stated diet and exercise is key, however stim based products do play a role. There are a lot of people on AM who can't relate to not wanting to diet and exercise 24/7. Products like OxyMax XT help take the edge off and keep appetite supressed. Like AntM1564 mentioned my wife enjoys it a lot. She gets stimmed up, but not uncomfortably. She also likes the happy good mood it puts her in.

Today she took 2 caps and mowed the yard, this was the result lol.

Screenshot_20170428-215130.png

She would not have been that motivated without OxyMax XT. She does track food /macros as well, but you have to start somewhere. PS check out that sleep schedule... new puppy lol.