Good "Clean" Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
It's got beta-alanine and arginine in it, right? I'm a big fan of beta-alanine and have heard good things about arginine.
It's got all kinds of shizz in it including 2 forms of beta-alanine, di-arginine malate, 5 forms of creatine.....and 20 grams of protein. :shock:

It's probably just all different names for snake oil, but I think it works for me and will likely continue taking it.

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
destroyed some 151. just thought id disclose this info.

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
no flamings but im chain smokin newports like a crackhead. i think if an ash fell in i might set the place ablaze

just straight, some ice so its possibly watered down, but im in the AC and its bumping hard so no signicant meltage/waterification.

no ap action girl is being a twatmaster. too ****dered to really care or complain. best 12 bucks ive spent in recemt memolries

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
destroyed some 151. just thought id disclose this info.

Make a Lighthouse, mah Dem.............

Pour Kahlua in shot glass. Then with a spoon slowly pour Irish Cream into the shot glass on top of the Kahlua. Then pour the 151 Rum with the Spoon slowly on top of the Irish Cream. Then light on fire.
Blow out Flame Before Drinking! :sgrin:

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
:trink26:

Jesus Christ monkeyballs, you're a better man than me. Straight 151 would never find its way down my gullet.

Forcefeed her the rest of the bottle and that snatch will give itself away.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll decide if it's trash with my own experience.........You all think The One is trash and I had good results with it, so I'll be the judge and let you know what I think........:twak:
I know absolutely NOTHING about Stoked or The One.

I just enjoy busting your nads Al:sgrin:

Isn't that what this thread is basically about dem-ro?:lol:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that what this thread is basically about dem-ro?

Yup :laugh:

Just ordered some H-Drol.........looks like it's "oral abuser" time again:sgrin:

Dat **** was bomb when I took it back in Jan. :head:

I was bored and just ordered it:squareeyed:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Just ordered some H-Drol.........looks like it's "oral abuser" time again:sgrin:

Don't you have sum original SD left?

I got enough left for 2 cycles.Sh1ts been in the fridge.
I'll maybe run it in the fall though.

I would prefer to hook up w/Jay and pin....To at least steer me in the right direction.That dem lives around the corner from me.
Break my "injectable" cherry:lol:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I would prefer to hook up w/Jay and pin....To at least steer me in the right direction.That dem lives around the corner from me.
Break my "injectable" cherry:lol:

I do miss practicing medicine without a license:sgrin:

It's a rush pinning yourself..........:head:

I'll stick to the oral abuser for now........maybe pin in the Fall:squareeyed:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established

Should have ordered P-plex Ally! That stuff is the shizz!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Used to make Dr. Peppers w/151

1 beer
1 shot Amaretto
1/2 shot 151

Put the 151 in first, pour the beer in on top of it. Drop the Amaretto shot and chug.

Tastes like the traditional DP, but gets you wayyy more effed up. After a few, you're "strug-a-ling".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQqIQyT-RuM"]YouTube - Joe Namath Drunk[/ame]

:wall:

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
LOL Joe Namath is a turkey LOL

that was so funny.... that lady had to be so embarrassed

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carribou Lou
Malibu
Pineapple juice

Takes the bite outta the 151 to the point you'll easily drink yourself into a night of fun **** you'll only remember through friends and strangers... and possibly the ER and future clinic visits.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like goodskie has come back with some imposter accounts. F*ck!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was a diff # roids. I'm not sure if he was or not, just a suspicion.

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
151 before bed = Waking up looking like you have down syndrome. fackkk.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
coffee + water + advil + gatorade + p-rips = your best chance at feeling human again

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
Thanks dubs. Probably water retention up in my sinus/eye area or some crap.

Sane, gears get you jacked, not mutated. Im off tren anyway for now.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Jay did you ever figure out what your next epic cycle is going to be?

typerob

Awards
Yo guys, thought I'd finally make it over to this board. BN is dead as ****.
What did I miss?

typerob

Awards
How's this board workin out for you gentlemen? Do you guys just post in this thread or all over the board? There's so many god damn sections...

Mod: :)

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Werd! There's a ton of sections but we all post in ones that interest us. J Dub has started up a log in the training section.

Good to see you've joined us!:cheers:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good to have you on board Rob! Yeah, we don't mention ** by name anymore. It's just "the old site". Dead to us.

Anyhoo, we're spreading our dirty tentacles all over this board. It's humongous, but if you just click "new posts" and look for whatevers interesting, I've found that to be the best bet. That and the "General Conversation" subforum of course.

GICH!

typerob

Awards
Word.

I finally got back on cycle after all that hernia bull****.
I'm running around 900mg sust and I decided to run this bottle of havoc I had sittin around. Runnin that at 40/40/40.
Pretty good gains so far. Strength is higher than it's ever been. I got like 4-5 vials of tren that I'm prob gonna run soon too :)

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Man sus and tren would make for awesome gains!

What do you think of slin? I was thinking of trying it for 2/3rd cycle but the potential negative effects kind of freak me out :dunno:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established

What do you think of slin? I was thinking of trying it for 2/3rd cycle but the potential negative effects kind of freak me out :dunno:
Considering slin for your 3rd cycle?

Have you done a cycle yet? :blink:

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: you need to read the rules. there is zero tolerance on this.

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
Jay did you ever figure out what your next epic cycle is going to be?

gonna pulse some Mdrol and use tribulus on my off days. Possibly dhea but i dont wanna get crazy.

dayday87

Banned
Awards

I havent personally ever ran insulin... But just start out at a very lose dose man it gauge it from there.. Have some OJ or a coke on hand after inject... Isnt THAT serious unless your dumb with it and you should deserve to die anyways.

dayday87

Banned
Awards
So for my 2nd and prob last cycle for a WHILE, I think ima go all out with supps and gear..

test-p 150mg EOD weeks 1-14
EQ 600mg E/W weeks 1-12
PPLEX weeks 1-4
winny inj 100mg EOD weeks 6-14
tren-e weeks 6-12 400mg E/W

Will be running E/C/Y stack.. Tons of things for my BP... Mono creatine/alcar/bcaas.. Will be drinking alcar and BCAAS in every drink.. gonna try eviscrate or whatever.. The topical fat burner with liquid clen mixed in for targeted area. Will be on a very low carb diet, very high protein...

What you guys think? Gonna run it in about 2-3 months.

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
Looks like an impressive cycle. Not sure if youve ever run Tren before. If you havent, its advisable to use Ace over Enan. I didnt though....I just rode the Enanth sides out and dealt with it. Its not horrid....just way less sleep, winded when you walk up the stairs and you'll sweat buckets at night. Plus you wanna break **** a lot.

So for my 2nd and prob last cycle for a WHILE, I think ima go all out with supps and gear..

test-p 150mg EOD weeks 1-14
EQ 600mg E/W weeks 1-12
PPLEX weeks 1-4
winny inj 100mg EOD weeks 6-14
tren-e weeks 6-12 400mg E/W

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Looks like an impressive cycle. Not sure if youve ever run Tren before. If you havent, its advisable to use Ace over Enan. I didnt though....I just rode the Enanth sides out and dealt with it. Its not horrid....just way less sleep, winded when you walk up the stairs and you'll sweat buckets at night. Plus you wanna break **** a lot.
hmm I didn't even think about that... Does tren-a have LESS sides, or are the sides gone quicker after you stop using? I have sleep problems already, and night sweats.. I have never ran tren either.. But I have come up with a good OTC combo of things to knock me out. Guess ill need to sleep with towels when I start running tren. I guess ill probably go ahead and do the tren-a.

What all do you take to help you sleep Jay? Im taking melatonin,GABA,the d starting OTC sleep aid, and benedryl to knock me out atm.

MOD EDIT: Guys, take the AAS talk to the proper forum. Also talking about ordering illegal items is a perfect way to get banned on the spot. We give leeway on topics in here but on AAS rules there is zero tolerance. Thank you.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_rules

JayTren3000

JayTren3000

Banned
Awards
Jay Edit: PM's using 'this' boards private messages are also against our rules... Please take time to read them over since you guys seem to be overt AS users.

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Sorry for whatever mod edited my post.. Forgot this isnt the old board D: .

Status
Not open for further replies.